Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous::ermm:I so agree with you, one thing that really stands out for me is the fact that JC and his lawyers want him protected from and by the law during the time of his reign. So during the time of his reign he could not be found guilty of anything and now he wants to use the law to protect himself while he was king..........isn't that a double standard there? In keeping her and her husband say more then the printed word would ever say........she in an intelligent woman, educated and knows business and the same thing happened to her that happened to her father, the wealth, the power, the entitlements, the everything was for them and they were above the law, they in a sense could do no wrong...........well it all came crashing down on them and now JC wants to be protected.........I think a lot of people can read between the lines and realize that you don't really need 12 people in court to say your guilty, people aren't really as stupid as JC/daughter think they are. Hiding out in Switzerland, please stay there and leave your brother alone and cause him no problems like you did your father and mother. JC and Cristina should be very ashamed of themselves to even show their faces to the world but then I don't think they give a damn.

Do we absolutely know that Cristina was not invited to attend? May be an odd question but I've really not been following all of this diligently. I would think that family is family no matter what and by all counts, Cristina should have been there. Perhaps with the ongoing investigation, she, herself decided not to put a shadow on this auspicious occasion and remained away? It would have been too easy to have the media focus on Cristina's presence than where it should be... on Juan Carlos himself and his son and heir.

Good comment giraffe plus the thoughtless vacations and dinners in fancy restaurants they can do what they want yes but are not doing the smart thing. They both are very lacking in the brains department imo

Infanta Christina BANNED yesterday and to day and for always ?

Cristina was understandably absent from today's proceedings but I doubt she was banned.

I think it's very unlikely that Christina wasn't invited to the events of the abdication and proclamation. I think it's equally unlikely that she would ever have decided to attend as she'd realize her presence would take attention away from her father and brother.

I wonder how much time will pass ,if ever, before a camera catches Cristina and Felipe within 500 feet of each other again.

Cristina is involved in a major scandal. It is unthinkable she go to the proclamation of Felipe.

I think my word "banned" was too harsh but agree with the threads before.

I think my word "banned" was too harsh but agree with the threads before.

I think she was 'advised' not to attend the ceremony given all that's gone on with Inaki & the Noos investigation.

I think family is family but again perhaps she herself didn´t want to go.

[QUOTEtheir life didn't become any less luxurious... ]

Does it ever when people are merely questioned {rather than found guilty} about crimes they are alleged to have committed ?

Perhaps you'd be happier if they wore sackcloth and ashes ?[/QUOTE]I´m amazed how people have reacted against this family. It´s like they were the Manson family for some.:bang:

I guess he is making full disclosure.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Now that is the best darn comment about him I have ever seen, and how true. Only what he is disclosing in the picture I have no desire to ever see as he has nothing of importance to look at.....

With the way he is positioned, its very possible that he's wearing a skimpy Speedo type suit and it just looks like he's not wearing anything at all. I do have to admit though, its not very attractive.

Full disclosure... now that's funny!

Odd man. But perhaps with all his ill deeds coming to light, that might be the only thing left he is proud of! Do enjoy the "full disclosure" remark. Right on target.

oh dear... if the waters weren't stirred enough, the press caught iñaki in the beach wearing no pants.. :s

'Urdangarin sin ba?ador' | loc | EL MUNDO

It really is so infuriating that the paparazzi manage to take perfect shots of females clad in the next to nothing, yet when the subject is a royal prince the picture quality is dreadful or the subject is covered head to foot (Frederik and his blue beach outfit). It really is rather sexist! ;)

I do not believe he wasn´t wearing a skimpy speedo underneath but of course the press has to go for what´s worth a scandal. I don´t believe he´d ever do that especially with his wife and children around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom