Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said- that's how I see the current situation as well. The other question for me is not if Cristina knew, but how much she knew.

Lets not go off topic here regarding Inaki ,there's a separate thread for the Corruption Scandal surrounding him.

Lets not go off topic here regarding Inaki ,there's a separate thread for the Corruption Scandal surrounding him.
Huh..a doubt..Do court appearances count as "Current Events"?

The Palma's are currently in Menorca as per Hola on a holiday!
Los duques de Palma, escapada a Menorca | Realeza | Noticias hola.com

According to the article, Cristina and Inaki were only in Menorca on Friday. They arrived by cataraman, spent a few hours on the island, and returned on a low cost flight. Nevertheless, I don't think they understand that this type of vacation day doesn't look good for someone who can't pay their mortgage.

Menorca or Minorca is one of the Balearic Islands located in the Mediterranean Sea belonging to Spain. Its name derives from its size, contrasting it with nearby Majorca.

I agree. With everything going on, the last thing they needed to do was go on a vacation. And the fact that it was only for a few hours makes it seem that much more in bad taste, in my opinion.

According to the article, Cristina and Inaki were only in Menorca on Friday. They arrived by cataraman, spent a few hours on the island, and returned on a low cost flight. Nevertheless, I don't think they understand that this type of vacation day doesn't look good for someone who can't pay their mortgage.

Menorca or Minorca is one of the Balearic Islands located in the Mediterranean Sea belonging to Spain. Its name derives from its size, contrasting it with nearby Majorca.

Yes I couldn't agree more,if it Cristina and the kids maybe but just her and Inaki doesn't look good at all.

I don't think that they care anymore about what anyone thinks.

Quite amusing..:bang:. Actually such people could be "taken care of" by booking them under "attempting to cause physical harm" or something like that.. But then when one's own time is too bad, one has to take all these things..
BTW wat was the commentator saying--Any idea what "names" the woman was calling?

:previous: Unless this woman actually made an attempt to approach Cristina and attempted physical harm, on what grounds could she be "taken care of"?

It seems to me that arresting those who are merely hurling insults would cause even more harm to the image of the monarchy. Who do you think the public would support in such a case?

What did she expect would happen when she returned to Spain? As long as her innocent children are not present when she's shouted at, this really does not bother me.

They are all being called names, booed etc these days. Only a couple of days ago Queen Sofia was being heckled when doing her speech, there were shouts that apparently not everybody is equal in front of law (referring to Cristina). Even high profile events like the last Prince of Asturias awards there was protest going on, people holding up signs and making noise, same at the Easter mass at Mallorca. Usually the media doesnt show but the protest is everywhere the royals (all of them) go.
In Catalonia the SRF has always been booed at certain events, but with the recent scandals its becoming more and more.

One of the most popular slogans in recent years has been 'los borbones a los tiburones', meaning feeding the borbons to the sharks.

http://www.vanitatis.com/noticias/2013/05/10/la-infanta-cristina-increpada-por-una-espontanea-24282/

Last edited:

Cristina was pictured leaving her children's school in Barcelona where a school party was celebrated today, June 3, 2013.

** gettyimages gallery **

Actually not only the pictures of Urdangarín... although it is clear that a defendant in economic crimes, does not sell like a handsome sportsman surrounded by blond children.

Before the gossip press was a big business in Spain that moved a lot of money, magazines like Hola paid incredible sums of money for pictures, and they filled hours of television with gossip programs. Any photo was a good deal and that made paparazzi agencies multiply.

Now the business is down, there is much competition and they pay less money for photos. Or agencies sell really good photos that assure good sales or magazines do not pay the money they paid before.

:previous:
even pictures of Princess Letizia eg walking the streets of Madrid don't sell anymore, at least nowhere near the amounts they used to sell years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom