Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irene is getting so big, she is a beautiful little girl!!

No matter what has happened or not, what I admire in this family is the loyalty they have for each other.Not only Cristina standing by her own little family but the Urdangarin family as well. They have suffered grievous losses.May they have a peaeful Christmas.

I can´t get over how tall is Juan.And Pablo´s hair is getting a bit darker. Both are so good looking.

Lovely photos of Infanta Cristina and part of her brood.Juan is already as tall as his Mum.

I knew he would be there. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Last edited:
Have they moved out of their magnificent house yet, and if so where have they gone? I suppose the press has not caught up with them yet at their new digs?

Thanks for the photos of Iñaki and his children at the balonmano championship. All four children are gorgeous.

:previous: Jeepers! Look at him! He's starting to channel Joachim of Denmark, and not in a good way.

For a top handball player he don't have strong nerves.. his face is pathetic although is has his wife's support.

He must have pretty strong nerves to carry on at all right now. He hasn't been proved guilty of anything yet, but his in-laws have cut him out, his business partner has turned on him, the media is stalking him, he is at risk of losing his home and assets, and he's facing serious (and growing) legal charges. And those are just the things we know about -- who knows what has taken place behind the scenes?

I'm not his biggest fan, but he deserves a little compassion, especially since he is still "presumed innocent." It's obviously all weighing on him heavily.

Um, I think if he was innocent of any wrong doing, he would not be in this situation in the first place. There is obviously good reason why he is in trouble. He might not be the main culprit in this fiasco but, he is involved and that makes him somewhat guilty in this mess. I dont feel one bit sorry for him, he brought this on himself and the family. What comes around goes around as far as Im concerned. He was thinking of himself and what was in it for him. He didnt stop to think about the effect all this would have on everyone. Selfish, selfish man, you play, you pay.

He must have pretty strong nerves to carry on at all right now. He hasn't been proved guilty of anything yet, but his in-laws have cut him out, his business partner has turned on him, the media is stalking him, he is at risk of losing his home and assets, and he's facing serious (and growing) legal charges. And those are just the things we know about -- who knows what has taken place behind the scenes?

I'm not his biggest fan, but he deserves a little compassion, especially since he is still "presumed innocent." It's obviously all weighing on him heavily.
I am a big supporter of the presumption of innocence but the evidence against Inaki is so strong that it is no longer a question of if but how guilty he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom