Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The House of the King will go against photographers who take & publish pictures of the Urdangarin children when they are not with their parents (I guess as soon as the Dukes of Palma are with them, it makes them a public person, more difficult to go against.)

I hope that in the future at least the children will be left alone.

La infanta Cristina amenaza a los paparazzi

So do I,as their the innocent ones in this ongoing fiasco!

These children have suffered too much already. My heart breaks looking at the somber look on little Irene´s face.

I really hope they leave the kids alone, as much as I LOVE pictures of the Spanish grandchildren, these children have been through enough and should be allowed to enjoy their homeland and their schools without everyone watching them, they are completely innocent. They used to be the happiest of children, now they seem stressed and unhappy, I wonder if would of been better to stay in Washington DC?

It´s not a question of being better to stay in Washington. This is a time when this family had to return to Spain, not only for sentimental reasons, but because Iñaki´s "trial" is nearing. And as they chose to remain together as a family, there is no other way.
Now, the Press which has already played a sad role in this business (IMO) should respect at least these children.

It´s not a question of being better to stay in Washington. This is a time when this family had to return to Spain, not only for sentimental reasons, but because Iñaki´s "trial" is nearing. And as they chose to remain together as a family, there is no other way.
Now, the Press which has already played a sad role in this business (IMO) should respect at least these children.
Thanks Carinha, I realize they had to/needed to come home for a multiple of reason, I just think they were better off in Washington, especially since for the most part, I think, they were left alone and it appeared could have an almost normal childhood, IMHO. It really bothers me to see such distress on ones so young:bang: I too hope they will leave them alone!

the very closer friend of princess aliA al tabba no?

CASTANIA, I don´t know if that is her name, but they were very close to a Princess from Jordania. She used to come to Mallorca everyyear, with her lovely twin daughters.

Never noticed this before, but when Christina was Irene's age she really looked like her. :)

IMO the one that really looks like Cristina is little Infanta Sofia. Irene takes more after her paternal grandmother, Señora Urdangarin.
Irene is my little darling, I love her very much.

Thanks for the photos, Lula.
I love these kids and like to see that they are fine.

Thanks a million for the photos. I love the one with Queen Sofia. Those children were always very attached to their grandma.And it´s nice to see little Irene smiling.

Happy to see her with Princess Chantal , but alas it is not the same Infanta anymore.. beautiful smile but sad eyes.

Happy to see her with Princess Chantal , but alas it is not the same Infanta anymore.. beautiful smile but sad eyes.

Isn't Princess Chantal a younger sister of Princess Anne,Duchess of Calabria who's married to Cristina's cousin Infante Carlos. The reason I ask is they look quite similar.

Isn't Princess Chantal a younger sister of Princess Anne,Duchess of Calabria who's married to Cristina's cousin Infante Carlos. The reason I ask is they look quite similar.

Yes, she is!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom