Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Inaki one could almost feel sorry for him, he has aged something like 10 years in recent months, looks really haggard and stressed out.
OK, he shot himself in the foot and thats why the photographers are at the doorstep, in Spain they would probably get three times the attention. Must be a nightmare for the children.

Cristina is doing work for La Caixa but even though Felipe was in Barcelona on Monday, they did not meet.
El Prncipe de Asturias y la infanta Cristina se evitan en Barcelona

I bet the Infanta and her children (especially Juan) were worried anbd upset over Froylan´s accident.

I hope the Infanta, and especially the children are fine, despite the turmoil in their lives.

Will Cristina and her children be able to see her parents before they go back to Washington, D.C. after her father-in-law's funeral. They flew to Madrid, whereas Inaki flew through Germany to Bilboa.

I hope the Infanta and her children will be able to see the Queen and maybe even the King, before they fly back to Washington.

I hope the Infanta and her children will be able to see the Queen and maybe even the King, before they fly back to Washington.

The Infanta Cristina and her children had lunch yesterday with Juan Carlos, Sofia, Felipe, Letizia, Elena and all of their children. The lunch was a private celebration of the 50th wedding anniversary of Juan Carlos & Sofia.

It´s good to know that the Infnata and chidren could have lunch with her parents and the rest of the family.
Also, I like to see she is near her husband, whatever the situation is. After all, when you wed it´s for good or bad times, right?

I had wondered how much of a strain would Inaki's fraudent case put on his marriage to Cristina. ? I wondered if it could even badly damage it.

This picture shows me a couple still very much together and in love. Despite his stupidity and alleged wrong-doing, I am glad of that.

This is a current events thread any speculate posts will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks to me like she is ashamed. She doesnt look up.

Well, as long as she is still the daughter of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, she will have to be out and about, and as far as I´m concerned the !Iñaki affair" is still trailing along, with no conclusion so far.

Infanta Cristina participated in a panel discussion at the USAID Child Survival: A Call To Action Forum
at Georgetown University in Washington, DC on June 14, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I hope Infanta Cristina had a happy birthday near her husband and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom