Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read what you have posted in the "Iñaki's former bussiness..." thread and the situation is really getting worse and worse...

Well, at least now, if he goes to court he´ll have a chance to explain or not what he did or didnt. Of course if he is guilty he should pay for his misdeeds.
Some might think I´m a champion for the Palmas, but it´s not that. I´ve seen terrible things happen here in the past where people were accused by association and unfortunately disappeared. As I´ve seen situations where it´s plain as daylight what they are doing (we see the video tapes ) and nothing happens.
So, I´m very wary about some of the press and pre-judgements .
May God enlighten everybody in this situation. May Justice prevail.

Oh, by the way. Today there was an article in our main Rio paper about King Juan Carlo´s family difficulties. As well as Iñaki´s problems, there was also the problem about Letizia´s anorexia.
Most everybody here admire your royal family. Nobody forgot when the King said those words to Hugo Chavez! The Queen is so dignified and such a great mother and grandmother.,and we appreciate that.
Most people were horrified though by how thin Letizia was in her photos in Chile.

Oh, by the way. Today there was an article in our main Rio paper about King Juan Carlo´s family difficulties. As well as Iñaki´s problems, there was also the problem about Letizia´s anorexia.
Most everybody here admire your royal family. Nobody forgot when the King said those words to Hugo Chavez! The Queen is so dignified and such a great mother and grandmother.,and we appreciate that.
Most people were horrified though by how thin Letizia was in her photos in Chile.

You're right... Here, in Spain there have been rumours about Letizia's anorexia. I think the Casa Real denied it. But once in a while we see pictures of her extremely slim and that's worrying... She was already very slim when she got married but not as now. A few weeks ago this was the headline of a Spanish magazine Qu come Letizia Ortiz en Lecturas | Fotos | MujerdeElite which I thought it was a pathetic headline! Anyway, remember Victoria of Sweden, they didn't recognize about her disease until she was not recovered. But I think this has to be discussed in another thread, sorry... About Iñaki and Cristina, I am glad to know that Elena and her children and Queen Sofia will spend New Year's Eve in Washington with them. That's what a good family does: to share good and bad moments together and to comfort others if they need...

We dont know how the true relations are. Queen Sofia went to Washington and had her picture taken with Inaki but that doesnt mean she is still on good terms with him. Not only by now, the cards will be on the table and the family will know about Inakis guilt, otherwise the reaction of the King would have been less harsh (eg a statement that one is innocent until proven guilty).

Sofia is an actress, she wants the family to look united for the greater good. The only time I find Sofia genuine is around her grandchildren but not around any adults of her family. I am sure the united smiley family front this summer was put up for the very same reason, because of the Inaki scandal to come and no rift can be shown among the family in public.

But honestly, if my brother in law was a proven cheat - misusing public money as member of the SRF is quite low - (and because of the reaction of the King and the consequent charges I assume he is, otherwise the reactions would have been different) I would not want to sit with him on one table.

Maybe its all for the childrens' sake but I dont believe a second that the adults are honestly on good terms. They cant be, or all of them dont mind the wrongdoing and are only angry that he got caught. Just my opinion.

Sometimes, in life, one has to do things, for the sake of the children, for instance. After all, even Jesus sat at the table with the one who would betray Him and thus condemn Him to death. I don´t think the Queen or Infanta Elena when they sit at the table with their daughter, sister and the children should feel bad just because somebody in that same table is ACCUSED of some wrongdoing with money.

LULA: Thanks for those pictures of Miguel and Irene. They are precious children for me as well as their older brothers Pablo and Juan. May God protect them.

I wonder that too. But I´ve heard she is bringing the children to Spain to be there when the interrogation of Iñaki is happening.

She flew to Barcelona because of her work at La Caixa. She didn't bring the children.

Whether or not she went to Madrid after Barcelona is just speculation. I don't like her smiling pictures from Barcelona - looks like she doesn't give a fig about anyone or anything, including Spain.

Yuckkk!

She flew to Barcelona because of her work at La Caixa. She didn't bring the children.

Whether or not she went to Madrid after Barcelona is just speculation. I don't like her smiling pictures from Barcelona - looks like she doesn't give a fig about anyone or anything, including Spain.

Yuckkk!

I thought it looked more of a nervous looking smile but that was just my interpretation.

I agree with you AnArdi. When people are under stress, many times they smile and that has nothing to do about not "giving a fig" about Spain.

Thanks for those photos of Infanta Cristina and her children. Little Irene is already trying out her skates and the boys are grown and so handsome.

The 2 Infantas Elena and Christina have now sad life's !

Why do you say that?

Cristina maybe going through a difficult time but I wouldn't class either of their lives as sad.Elena has 2 wonderful children & she looks quite happy to me.

I think Elena is happier than ever - she ended her unloving marriage and can keep a low profile now. She is much, much less status driven than her sister Cristina.

I also agree that none of the two infantas has sad lives. Elena is obviously enjoying her freedom from that marriage, plus the company of her two lovely children. As to Cristina, even despite this turmoil, I believe she loves her family and is very proud of her beautiful children.

Infanta Cristina looks very tired in several of those photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom