Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve read that Infanta Cristina was in Barcelona, accompanied by Irene and also her cousin Alexia and Anna Maria. Anybody has photos?

Inaki Urdangarin and his son Juan Valentin Urdangarin are seen on December 3, 2011 in Washington

Getty Images - Buscar: DC: Inaki Urdangarin Sighting In Washington - December 03, 2011

Princess Alexia of Greece And Duke of Palma With Families Sighting In Washington - December 3

Getty Images - Buscar: DC: Princess Alexia of Greece And Duke of Palma With Families Sighting In Washington - December 3, 2011
Thanks Lulu, I love this family. I was standing in front of the white house just last year, I love that they have a chance to be normal tourist, Washington is a great place to visit and walk around. Juan is getting so big, what a handsome young man!

Thanks LULA for these marvelous pictures of Juan and his Dad as well as those of this charming family of Princess Alexia and her husband and children. I was happy to see the Urdangarin children having the opportunity to enjoy their cousins, especially in this very difficult time in their lives. All the children look lovely.

What happened to Carlos Morales?
He is on investigation too, but on a different case

If they are still investigating him, it has taken them YEARS.....

If they are still investigating him, it has taken them YEARS.....

Yup. It takes years to charge someone so well connected with so many serious allegations. He'll be charged though - and pay the price of thinking himself above the law.

I think by now, thinking he is not guilty is a bit naive. There is no way he can justify his million euros real estate assets on a middle class income.

They send Christmas wishes if nothing has happen everybody signed and it was Christina Infanta and Inaki Duke of Palma.
The decision of the wax Museum is quick as there is no divorce as for Infanta Elena.

The wax museum has taken away Inakis figure, it is now in the storage together with the Duke of Lugo :lol: :whistling:
I`m laughing too, but at the same time it`s sad. Two once almost perfect sons-in-law of the King, and look what happened...

According to the journalist Mari Angel Alcazar, the family will not travel to Spain this Christmas.

I hope so. I also hope they stay completly dark. The last thing Spain needs, right now, is a political diversion of this kind. There are too many politicians (and papers) wanting to milk the SRF for the Palmas to continue being their arrogant selves.

Time they do something right and stay away. Hopefully he'll be charged soon anyway.

Last edited:
I hope this poor family (especially the kids) managed to have a peaceful Christmas.
Wherever that might have been.

Not only not to come to Spain for Xmas but not to return to Spain before the court suit will start!!

It implies that there will be no contact what so ever between the families during that period.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this is wrong in my opinion, she is still his daughter and those are still his grandchildren. I understand no formal appearances but no contact? That's ridiculous!! IMHO

REBAFAN, you are so right. They are treating this whole thing in such a way that it scares me.I read in certain blogs people writing they hoped the whole family including the kids would face hunger and poverty.Great Christian feelings, especially at this time of the year.

Of course people sometimes exaggerate, and children are the only innocents in this story.

But if there is something that people can not forgive is that someone who has all privileges steal public money. Spain is very much affected by the crisis, there are 5 million unemployed,wages are down, there are social cuts... people are very angry, and this whole case has a further negative impact in the current situation.

Under any circumstances, I think it is sad when families can't be together for Christmas, just my personal view though.

I'm sorry but this is wrong in my opinion, she is still his daughter and those are still his grandchildren. I understand no formal appearances but no contact? That's ridiculous!! IMHO

I agree with you.

You may be correct, being out of their home country of Spain may offer more "shelter" for the children.

I don't think most Spaniards want the worst for Iñaki's family. I think most Spaniards want justice, and equal justice for everyone, as the King said in his speech. Justice will say the last word. I agree with you all, the children are the innocent victims and for them it will be better to stay far from Spain. Fortunately or unfortunately, Spaniards are forgetful and in some weeks people will have something different to talk about. I never thought Queen Sofia did wrong going to Washington, as I said previously here, for me it was just a mother and grandmother taking care and comforting her family and I don't see anything bad in that... I hope everything will be solved in the least painful way, if possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom