Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is in the process of changing from swimming trunks to normal underwear before leaving the beach, like many people do. Of course he must know that a camera is likely to be on him as soon as he leaves his own walls but maybe he doesnt care anymore. I find this picture unnecessary and unscandalous, at least he wasn't showing off his crown jewels at a nudist beach or so.

The former fist lady of Germany, Bettina Wulff, went topless for a walk on a beach at Sylt island the other day and is now filing various lawsuits against the press for 'invading her privacy' :whistling:So there is still room for improvement for Inaki :innocent::innocent:

Irene is very beautiful.

That she is. :flowers: All the children have grown up so fast! It's lovely that Queen Sofia still visits Infanta Christina's children given the corruption case. She clearly loves her grandchildren very much and has a special bond with all of them, which is nice to see. I hope the Urdangarin children are managing to have a fairly normal life and that they haven't been affected too much by their parent's scandal. I've noticed that little Irene hasn't been looking as happy as she usually is ever since the scandal first started.

Inaki's mother and sister seem to have been there too for Juan Valentíns 15th birthday.

As per Bekia ,a cousin of Infanta Cristina's Don Alessandro Lecquio has spoken about how Cristina is depressed because she has been rejected and marginalized by the European Royal Houses.
Alessandro Lecquio is a grandson of the late Infanta Beatriz of Spain,an aunt of King Juan Carlos.

La Infanta Cristina está abatida porque ha sido rechazada y marginada por las Casas Reales Europeas - Bekia

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ie&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.bekia.es/realeza/noticias/infanta-cristina-abatida-rechazada-marginada-casas-reales-europeas/&usg=ALkJrhg_DK7PDn6Eg_761rBim3m-sUo7JQ

How would he know? Is he close to the RF?
It must be humiliating for the Infanta, but I am sure that that is the least of her worries at the moment.

How would he know? Is he close to the RF?
It must be humiliating for the Infanta.

I agree, Everyone has their own opinion on this subject, but they don't blab to media like some hacky. I guess it makes them feel important and in-the-know.

If Don Alessandro Lecquio was close enough to Cristina for her to express to him personally how she feels, I am sure he wouldn't then go and talk about it to the media, so I doubt he knows what he is talking about. Come to think of it, I can't imagine he would be particularly close to the other royal houses to know what they are thinking.

King Juan Carlos was close with his grandmother the late Infanta Beatriz but I don't think that the Borbóns and the Torlonia cousins are that close.I don't recall reading that anyone represented them his late mother, Doña Sandra Torlonia's recent funeral or that of her brother, Don Marco Torlonia (both of whom passed away in December) .

Personally, I don't think he's any longer close to the RF, but you can never know, they are family after all.

IMO, the count's exagerated love for media attention would be more than enough to not tell him things like those if I were Cristina :p

I am happy to see at least something about Infanta Cristina.
Every time I think of this supposed trial which has lasted for almost ten years, I am more and more convinced they were scapegoats to some person . If one is guilty it doesn´t take this long to come to a verdict.Not even in my country where justice is ajoke.:bang:

Are you kidding? They are in the middle of this, how and why is still to be brought out. Scapegoats at their level is highly unlikely.

What a snarky and terrible thing to say to a little girl! Is this snarky word "exile" really needed? Especially for such a important religious moment?

Congratulations Irene! She has really grown and looks absolutely beautiful!

What a snarky and terrible thing to say to a little girl! Is this snarky word "exile" really needed? Especially for such a important religious moment?

I TOTALLY agree, regardless of their parents, these children are innocent, can they not even respect the event that is taking place? I would be ashamed to have been the one who wrote this article. She is a beautiful young girl, who was confirmed in her religion, can't they just leave it at that??:bang::bang:

Thanks for the photos!
Infanta Christina's family appears to be tight-knit. It is unfortunate that King Juan Carlos did not wish to attend.

Last edited:

Of course "exile" was not needed. The really low class media wanting shock appeal was at its best. Damn those people. We would all be better served with just the news of the day in plain language without the reporter and editor's personal digs. But, newspapers and some tv news programs are in big financial trouble all over the world as more are turning their backs on them. The days of media telling people how to vote, think and spend their money is almost over as there are too many outlets to investigate all sides of a story where intelligent individuals can now determine their own conclusions.

Thanks for the photos!
Infanta Christina's family appears to be tight-knit. It is unfortunate that King Juan Carlos did not wish to attend.

Queen Sofia has taken sides a long time ago, she will pose with the Urdangarins on photos no matter what. It would have been possible to be there and support or enjoy Irene's big day in private, but Sofia choses to shout it from the rooftops, not sure what Felipe is thinking.

Regarding Juan Carlos, well, maybe he was there and chose not to pose for a picture to save the institution some bad headlines but maybe he wasn't because he simply doesnt care about family events anymore now that he doesnt need to care about his image anymore.

We'll see if he shows up for Leonor's communion, it would be a must-go event for him, since he is also her godfather.

:flowers:I am so happy to see my dear little Irene, in her first communion. It is great to see that her grandmother and aunt Elena were present, as well as her paternal grandmother, her godmother,Rosario Nadal.
This Family has gone through the loop but stayed together.
May God always protect Irene and her brothers.:flowers:

Queen Sofia has taken sides a long time ago, she will pose with the Urdangarins on photos no matter what. It would have been possible to be there and support or enjoy Irene's big day in private, but Sofia choses to shout it from the rooftops, not sure what Felipe is thinking.

Regarding Juan Carlos, well, maybe he was there and chose not to pose for a picture to save the institution some bad headlines but maybe he wasn't because he simply doesnt care about family events anymore now that he doesnt need to care about his image anymore.

We'll see if he shows up for Leonor's communion, it would be a must-go event for him, since he is also her godfather.
I applaud Queen Sofia for remaining a devoted mother and grandmother. It would not have hurt King Juan Carlos to appear on the photo, if he attended the event. Afterall, Irene is his granddaughter.
The institution in question looks very budget and subservient to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom