Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Visit to Massachusetts, USA: April 11-12, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
Friday 11

Visit to the company Instrumentation Laboratory Lexington (Massachusetts. The United States of America)

Lunch with academic authorities of the Royal Complutensian College of the University of Harvard's
Harvard University. Cambridge (Massachusetts. The United States of America)

Meeting with teachers and investigative Spanish of the Royal Complutensian College of the University of Harvard's Harvard University. Cambridge (Massachusetts. The United States of America)

Saturday 12

Visit to the Public Library of Boston
Boston (Massachusetts. The United States of America)

Inaguration of the exhibitions " From El Greco to Velázquez. The art in the reign of Felipe III " and "Antonio Lopez García" and later dinner
Museum of Fine arts of Boston (Massachusetts. The United States of America)

Is there any specific relation between Infanta Cristina and the places that she is going to visit during her US stay? Cristinas outfit is kind of boring but great to see her do such a trip with Inaki.

I agree with Duke, Cristina's outfit is quite boring. But, nontheless, she looks very attractive in it. It's nice that they're in Massachusetts- one of my favorite places in the U.S. I visited Harvard in the summer and enjoyed it immensely. Do either of them have a specific connection with it?

It may be "boring" but it reeks of class and is completely appropriate. I would have liked to have seen a substantial brooch--it would have looked nice.

IMO, Cristina looks nice and classy.

Boring suit and ugly shoes.
Don't forget the dark stockings :D

Her resemblance to her mother grows stronger every day!

Cat

how spooky! i'm just back from boston. i was in both places that they visited just the day before they went to each - i visited harvard on thursday and boston library on friday!

i hope they liked it as much as i did. boston was such a nice place!

She looks pregnant here.

That would make her kind of a breeding machine, like Chantal Miller.
Cristina will be 43 in June, don't think she's pregnant, that topic has probably dropped off her agenda.

I love the gown and the jewels. It reminded me of Letizia's pre-wedding gala although Cristina's more covered though. Her hair is nicely done. I haven't heard of Cristina speak English. Is she fluent in English? I think so since I think being a royal means studying other languages esp. English. I would love to hear her saying her speech.:cool:

I love the gown and the jewels. It reminded me of Letizia's pre-wedding gala although Cristina's more covered though. Her hair is nicely done. I haven't heard of Cristina speak English. Is she fluent in English? I think so since I think being a royal means studying other languages esp. English. I would love to hear her saying her speech.:cool:

Cristina did her Masters Degree (Internal Relations) way back at NY University therefore should be fluent & very comfortable in English.
Overall I find her gown too much silver / too metallic looking. Reminds me of a science fiction movie. A black top would have been a distraction. Nice jewels. Cristian and Inaki make definitely a handsome couple.

wow, Cristina looks like a space girl :lol:
yes, they're a great couple, I like them a lot.

Cristina has started to look very mature over the last year or so. She's only 43 but she looks several years older at least.

I don´t agree of her looking older than her age. Her haircolor is quite strange. Don´t like those bronce-streaks at all. It makes her look pale or kind of sick. A natural blonde would look much nicer.

Cristina's gown looks shapeless and badly made, nothing compared to Caprile's couture for Letizia. It's a pity that Letizia altered her beautiful gown to be so ordinary later. The jewels looks cheap and ugly. Maxima is about the only royal who can pull off this type of jewels.
Her hair looks very nice.

the jewelry looks really nice (her own, I guess since I haven\'t seen those in any other of the SRF ladies) as well as her hair :flowers:

I think the Infanta looked very elegant and I disagree that she looks more than her age. I wish I had had that figure at 43, after having four children.
What a handsome couple they are!

Great pictures, I love Cristina's dress, it suits her beautifully. :wub: Very classy. I don't think Cristina is aging very much or looks old for her age. What I think made her look old on the picture above, is tiredness, nothing more. Flying to Massachussetts for 2 days is quite exhausting, think of the jet lag, she had no time to rest before the acts, and I personally think that both she and Inaki look tired. But definitly not old, very much in love :wub:

:eek:
Hideous dress, tacky and cheap jewelry and greasy hair
She's not aging very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom