Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Picture Thread, Part 2 (May 2006 - February 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the same dress she used during the Danish royal wedding and "cena de gala" with Putin?

The burgendy dress has always been one of my favorites. Thank you monica. She looks so caring and gentle in the cover pics, especially the one with the girl in the wheelchair.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Is it the same dress she used during the Danish royal wedding and "cena de gala" with Putin?

yes, it is, in this ocassion she decided not to wear the green jacket;)

farabola

Last edited:
thanks mon for the pics!
The ones where she's wearing red and with Iñaki and the Kings are from some act related with the Patronato Dali, right?;)

monica821 said:
WOW!!! Great picture. She is so pretty and really looks like a Princess. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
cover

Last edited:
casa real

Last edited:
Thanks sis!:flowers:
Is that Maestro Rostopovich with them in those pics?:)

crisiñaki said:
Thanks sis!:flowers:
Is that Maestro Rostopovich with them in those pics?:)

Yes, the Rostopovich teacher takes very well with Queen and the Infants.:flowers:

monica821 said:
Yes, the Rostopovich teacher takes very well with Queen and the Infants.:flowers:
But are they friends?

Thanks in advance :flowers:

Woww !!! thanksss sis for the video :flowers: :flowers:

you're welcome big sis!:flowers:

I found some HQ pics I would like to share with you guys:

I just love the "innocent" look they have in the fifth picture:wub: and the really nice kiss Iñaki gave to Miguel:wub::wub:

Source: Alpha Press

Last edited:
Did you have picsof Iñaki and Cristina with Lucia or Ana Urdangarin?

:) Marcela

Thanks sis for the pics, I loved the second one where Cris has her hair up!:flowers:

What a lovely couple. Infanta Cristina is very worth in her duty.

Vanesa.

Thanks sis for the pics, it is a really great thing that the "Dama of Elche" is back home!:flowers:

I had forgotten how gorgeous she looked at that activity. Thanks for the pics monica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom