Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Picture Thread, Part 2 (May 2006 - February 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these pics have been posted before but I wanted everyone to have the HQ pics of those events:flowers:
Gala Outfits:

source: getty HQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanksss! I still think that her dresses to her brother's pre wedding gala (fourth picture) and his actual wedding (second picture) were AMAZING. Definately Cristina at her best! :flowers:

Last edited:
...sOfIa.... said:
Thanksss! I still think that her dresses to her brother's pre wedding gala and his actual wedding were AMAZING. Definately Cristina at her best! :flowers:
Yes, the green gown is my favourite as well :)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Yes, the green gown is my favourite as well :)

Yeah LCM I like it too. I was reading a magazine that had covered the Danish Royal wedding and they had a big photo of Cristina, to me, her dress stood out amongst most of the others.:)

Where did she wear the dress in the last photo of N's post? I don't remember!

crisiñaki said:
I know these pics have been posted before but I wanted everyone to have the HQ pics of those events:flowers:

The photos are wonderful, Crisinaki, thanks so much for sharing them!!! Might you have by any chance some HQ photos from Infanta Cristina's and Infanta Elena's weddings? :rolleyes:

Elsa M. said:

Hello Elsa,

I did take a look at the threads you mention and they are great, so many wonderful photos and that is why I thought that maybe Crisiñaki (or other posters) might be so kind to add some *HQ* photos (from Getty for example) from these glittering occasions if possible :) That would be just great!

...sOfIa.... said:
Yeah LCM I like it too. I was reading a magazine that had covered the Danish Royal wedding and they had a big photo of Cristina, to me, her dress stood out amongst most of the others.:)

Where did she wear the dress in the last photo of N's post? I don't remember!
Well thanks everybody, I knew you'd like those pics!:flowers:
And for your question, that picture was taken at the Diamond Wedding Anniversary of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip in 1997, it was like 1 month or so after C&I's wedding:)

Lukasz said:
The photos are wonderful, Crisinaki, thanks so much for sharing them!!! Might you have by any chance some HQ photos from Infanta Cristina's and Infanta Elena's weddings? :rolleyes:
well I searched in Getty and there aren't HQ pics of either wedding, I'll keep looking though and as soon as I can I'll post them:flowers:

And guys, I totally agree with you, the dresses from Felipe's wedding and gala dinner are both awesome, I loved the earrings from the wedding and the posh look she got in the gala dinner:wub:

crisiñaki said:
well I searched in Getty and there aren't HQ pics of either wedding, I'll keep looking though and as soon as I can I'll post them:flowers:

Thanks so much for checking, so super kind of you! It's very much appreciated! :)

in the 90% of photos cristina is pregnant!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

corazon said:

It very had her followed children and by that reason in you complete photos leaves pregnant. :lol: !!!!!!!

photos 2005, brunopress

monica821 said:

I like those pics of kids and mothers wearing same or similar clothes like Cristina did with her boys on the olycom pic. Thanks for these and the others :) And as to her pregnancy years, maybe child number five should be planned now ;)

corazon said:
yeah:lol:
Juan was born in 1999, Pablo in 2000, Miguel in 2002 and Irene in 2005 so it was 4 kids in 6 years so it's natural she's pregnant in most of the pics!:ROFLMAO:

I totally support that K, I want the Fifth Urdangarin!:wub::wub:
more pics:

source: Hola

Wooowwww !!!!! thanksssssss you sis !!!!!!!
that so pretty photos and that handsome they are both.

Olycom

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
I want the Fifth Urdangarin!:wub::wub:

Yeah me tooo! But it would have to be another boy cos as far as I'm concerned Irene is the only 'princess' allowed in that gorgeous family!:mrgreen:

from mmedia

Last edited:
Thanks for those cool pics mon, I specially loved the close-ups, she looks so good now, way better than in her 20's!

More pics:

source: Informativos.net, sailing.org

Last edited:
An article in Lecturas about her smashing new look in 2004:flowers: :

Thanks mon! :flowers:
Cristina is always lovely. In picture 4 she reminds me alot of QS. They are very similar.

Very lovely pics, Mon :) Do you know when the first one (in that blue dress) was taken, Cristina looks so nice in that, right now I can't remember the ocassion.. I also like the portraits of "film magic", very nice!

hey K, good to see you around again!:flowers:
The pic of the blue dress was taken at the Premiere of the movie "Joan the Mad" in 2001 ;)

COVER

Last edited:
wow sis, thanks for the pics!:flowers:
That red/burgundy dress looks smashing on Cristina, what a beautiful fabric and cut!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom