Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Picture Thread, Part 2 (May 2006 - February 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Cristina really is a beautiful lady! Her children are so cute. What a wonderful family!!!!

Thanks for the awesome pics monica.:p When and where were they taken?

mon, as always, what would we do without you? thanks a lot:)
My guess is that those pics were taken in Summer 2004/2005 at Mallorca;)

from DPA

Last edited by a moderator:
crisiñaki said:
My guess is that those pics were taken in Summer 2004/2005 at Mallorca;)

Thanks crisiñaki.:p

Monica, you really are a star. This new batch is great too. I especially like the first two. Thanks!:D

They are one of the most lovely and tender royal couples!!!

picturedesk

02/28/2004. Infanta Cristina of Spain attend ice-skating show "Disney on Ice" with her two elder sons Juan Valentin and Pablo Nicolas.

WOW Cristina looks amazing in every single one of those pics! :) Thanks so much Monica!

picturedesk

05/23/2003

Last edited:
Semana

Olycom
000016wtb5.jpg

wow, mon as always you rock!:punk::punk:
those pics where she's wearing the "leopard" dress are from the Telva Awards, right? which year?:flowers:

Many years before when I was quite young, I thought that Cristina isn't beautiful woman - she rather ugly. Now, after years I must say that I was wrong - Cristina's than older than more beautiful woman:cool:

magnik said:
Many years before when I was quite young, I thought that Cristina isn't beautiful woman - she rather ugly. Now, after years I must say that I was wrong - Cristina's than older than more beautiful woman:cool:

I agree. In the earlier years the Infanta wasn't as beautiful or thin as she is now. However as she gave birth to more and more children she became more beautiful and even more thinner. If every mother was as fortunate!:cool:

magnik said:
Just like the other ladies of SRF (and like the wishy :lol: ): than older than better! :lol:

monica821 said:
mon, i used this photos to make avatars... i hope you don't mind :flowers:

BTW, wasn't this already in 2004 :question:

crisiñaki said:
wow, mon as always you rock!:punk::punk:
those pics where she's wearing the "leopard" dress are from the Telva Awards, right? which year?:flowers:
I am not very safe are the Telva prizes not year 2002-2003 :ermm:

I am very bad to remember the dates...

...JuAnItA... said:
mon, i used this photos to make avatars... i hope you don't mind :flowers:
I saw and I liked much and already you know that she does not matter to me and less being your :)

Diez minutos
Lecturas

Semana

I love this family !!!! :wub: :wub:

So many wonderful pics you posted, Mon! A big thank you for that!!

I especially like the ones of Cristina with that curly hair in post number 105, absolutely wonderful, just like she always is. I guess it would be extremely hard to choose my all-time-favourite pic of her, I would need to choose tons not only one :)

Mon: I just cannot find the words to thank you!:flowers:

23kouht.jpg
23kouuw.jpg

23kovf9.jpg
23kovt3.jpg

source: dpa

I love that photo of Infanta Cristina with the blue camera. With that big smile, I can imagine her saying "cheese" :)

I see a bit of King Constantine in her look there. After all, among the 3 Borbon-Grecia siblings, she got a lot of genes from the Greek side.

kartheina said:
I love that photo of Infanta Cristina with the blue camera. With that big smile, I can imagine her saying "cheese" :)

I see a bit of King Constantine in her look there. After all, among the 3 Borbon-Grecia siblings, she got a lot of genes from the Greek side.

Yes, her expression and her nose resembles a lot like King Constantine's.

In the photo with the camera her hair looks very blonde and I like it!! :)
Great photos! :flowers:

more pics:flowers: :

sources: dpa, olycom and getty HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom