Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Picture Thread, Part 2 (May 2006 - February 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irene's birthday is coming soon. I cannot believe she is almost one year old. I hope we can see pics of her with the family

lisa777 said:
Irene's birthday is coming soon. I cannot believe she is almost one year old. I hope we can see pics of her with the family
it's very likely, they usually go together to parks or to a walk to celebrate with the kids their birthdays;)
and I cannot wait to see Irene, she's such a cutie like her brothers!:)

...JuAnItA... said:
She looks so different in this photo!
When i first look at the photo, she seemed her mother, the Queen!
Thanks for posting and sharing, N! :) ;)

Yes, that's what I thought, too..... and also she reminded me of Queen Noor of Jordan.

Thanks mon once again for those "sailing" pics
when were they taken?:rolleyes:

the last three pictures are very beautiful because they show the Dukes of Palma with their first son, getting used to be a family and showing a lot of happiness:)

11j3uap.jpg
11j3uhh.jpg

These pics are from the christening of Carlos Morales of Greece
I really liked Cristina's outfit that day! :)

11j3x5e.jpg
11j3xco.jpg

The first pic is Iñaki and Juan in Mallorca; the second one is Iñaki with Juan at the 2005 Spain F1 GP in Barcelona

Source: Deadline Press

I have a question: if i have a pic of KJC with Juan and Pablo, where should I post it, in which thread?
Thanks in advance for the answer ;)

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
I have a question: if i have a pic of KJC with Juan and Pablo, where should I post it, in which thread?
Thanks in advance for the answer ;)
Royal Family picture thread.. i think! ;) :)

Thanks for the photos, N!! You're a star!

I found some other pics:):

11l6ed3.jpg
11l6eqo.jpg

11l6g68.jpg
11l6gdk.jpg

11l6goy.jpg
11l6hw2.jpg

11l6hed.jpg
11l6jbn.jpg

11l6jux.jpg

Source: Olycom

here's more:):

11l6kgi.jpg
11l6koi.jpg

11l6kw8.jpg
11l7668.jpg
(gotta love this one;) )

I think it was in New york...someting about the spanish institute ..but im not sure

Many many thank you very much, surprise with these so pretty photos goes, that handsome the Dukes in all the photos and the children are so adorable, that I am going to say that enchants this family to me ;) :D !!!!!!!!

from seegerpress

Last edited by a moderator:
crisiñaki said:
I found some other pics:):

I think she looks "weird" with the Prussian Tiara!:rolleyes:
"Weird" is not the best word! But i cannot find other!
Anyway, i like more the last tiara on Cristina!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
http://i5.tinypic.com/11l6goy.jpg
Where did she use that dress? I can't remember it. Anyway, it's really nice, esp. the top part:)
it was from the Queen Sofia Spanish Institute Gala in New York, the same event which QS wore a black top and a celeste blue long skirt if you remember?;)

...JuAnItA... said:
I think she looks "weird" with the Prussian Tiara!
rolleyes.gif

"Weird" is not the best word! But i cannot find other!
Anyway, i like more the last tiara on Cristina!
I totally agree with you J! the diamond flower tiara is the best for her;)

monica821 said:
Many many thank you very much, surprise with these so pretty photos goes, that handsome the Dukes in all the photos and the children are so adorable, that I am going to say that enchants this family to me
wink.gif
:D !!!!!!!!
You are most welcome mon and I also really liked the last pics you posted with Cristina, Iñaki and baby Juan!:D

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
it was from the Queen Sofia Spanish Institute Gala in New York, the same event which QS wore a black top and a celeste blue long shirt if you remember?;)
Of course I do:), it was one of her best gala-outfits ever IMO, so simple and modest, but absolutely terrific:) And thanks for the answer.

Thanks for the photos mon and N! ;)
They are a happy family and it's lovely to see their love!
Mon, do you know when were the photos take?

...JuAnItA... said:
Thanks for the photos mon and N! ;)
They are a happy family and it's lovely to see their love!
Mon, do you know when were the photos take?

Then if, the photos were made when Pablo was on the verge of being born and a weekend went with Juan to the park per November of the 2000 :rolleyes:

The olycom pics are great, crisinaki, especially the second one with Cristina laughing and the last one of your first post where they are both dressed in black and smile that cute. Not to forget strong daddy with his little monkeys ;)

Monica, thanks as well for posting your sweet findings!

iceflower said:
The olycom pics are great, crisinaki, especially the second one with Cristina laughing and the last one of your first post where they are both dressed in black and smile that cute. Not to forget strong daddy with his little monkeys ;)

Monica, thanks as well for posting your sweet findings!
I'm so glad you liked thepics K!:):):)

ok, I found more pics;) :

11wei54.jpg
(when her 4th pregnancy was announced)
11weicm.jpg
(a nice close up from the New York Queen Sofia Institute's Gala)
11weikl.jpg
(having fun with mom at the Olympics)
11wekhc.jpg
(a different angle on their gala outfits in Denmark)
11wekvc.jpg
(in Mallorca)
11wel2h.jpg
(on his 36th birthday)
11welg2.jpg
(wow, to me this is one of their better pictures, they look stunning!)

Source: Polfoto

This is a picture of inaki winning bronze at the sydney olympic games. I think its great he is so fun loving an such a happy family man:)

You thought I was done? wrong, here's more;):D :

11wenmp.jpg
11wenph.jpg

11wenwi.jpg

11weop3.jpg

These four pics come from the World Swimmining Cup in 2004 (I love the way he applauds his wife in the last one;) )

11weoba.jpg
(pregnant with Juan)
11weo89.jpg
(pregnant with Miguel)
11weqdh.jpg
(with the Royal Ballet in Sevilla)

Source: Polfoto

crisiñaki said:
I'm so glad you liked thepics K!:):):)
And again I have to repeat myself :D , these pics are also great, thanks for posting them for us, crisinaki!! The "having fun with mom"-pic is very nice and on the ones of the swimming world cup she looks stunning!
Why are some of the polfoto pics with watermarks and some without?!

Thanks and thanks?. Wonderful photos of Cristina, whichever I am thankful to you that you share them with all, again you have surprised to me :p

Crisinaki,
Thanks for the wonderful pictures of my favorite Royal Couple!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom