Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Picture Thread, Part 1 (Sept. 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from lecturas Mayo 2005

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Simply LOVELY monica! I don't like the shoes though.

Good it chose to take comfortable shoes due to the state in which she was :cool:

Thanks mon for the scans!
She looked lovely and had the glow of the pregnant women of the world!:)

M, thanks for those wonderful pics, first I read "from lecturas Mayo 2006" and thought ":eek: How is that possible?!" ;)

Cristina and Inaki among other royals in 1997 - does anyone have more pics of that?? I would love to take a better look on the dress she is wearing..

zlp4b6.jpg

(GALA)

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that she is always pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those two have a lot of time in their hands

I absolutely adore the dress Cristina is wearing! Each time I see it I like it even more :D

That green dress is from Felipe's prewedding gala, she looked stunning that day: simply but very tasteful!
Iñaki seems to be looking at the guys like: stay away from my wife :D
Everytime I see those pics I think: brrr, Madrid was tooo cold that day:rolleyes::cool:

Yes, this green dress is one of her best gowns.:) Maxima's red dress was a bit similar to it (King Carl Gustav birthday gala).

thanks for the pics mon!:)
when were they taken? I guess it's about 2001, because Juan was still small and Pablo was a baby. Am I right?:p

I love the fact that in so many pictures, Cristina and Inaki concentrate so much on their family. There are so many pictures of the family taking walks together and doing normal stuff. I'm glad they don't let the cameras interfere too much with their family life. Pictures from a couple years ago and pictures from now tell you the same thing: they love spending time with their family. Both have normal jobs, do royal duties, and have four kids (three of them are boys!!!). They have a lot on their plate but still look so in love with each other and their family. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom