Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Picture Thread, Part 1 (Sept. 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics of Cristina now and when she was a child, with her family

From EFE and Corbis

wow, nice pictures;)
That's a weird outfit http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=00211021000001.jpg :D
I love this one
my.php

Last edited:
Once again great pics, M! They are so heart-warming! :)

from diez minutos ... the pregnant Infanta of Pablo :)

Last edited:
Oh dear, I love them both, but for God sake, Cristina could told her handsome husbent to change his "swimsuit fashion":eek::D! I hate these floral paterns:eek::D!

from Pronto and Hola

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Oh dear, I love them both, but for God sake, Cristina could told her handsome husbent to change his "swimsuit fashion":eek::D! I hate these floral paterns:eek::D!
Those are gone, nowadays he wears the classic black Speedos (yummy):D

And many thanks to everybody, specially mon for putting so much effort in this thread
One question: how many kisses have we seen of them? the most kissy-touchy couple of the SRF and possibly one of the most romantic ones of all Royal Families :)

crisiñaki said:
One question: how many kisses have we seen of them? the most kissy-touchy couple of the SRF and possibly one of the most romantic ones of all Royal Families :)
As to your question: not enough ;) - as to the facts you already mentioned..:)

Berlen, I do not know if it's only me, but I can't see the pics you posted?!

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful photos....Inaki and Cristina are such a fabulous couple with an adorable family. The photos made my heart melt.

Unfortunately some of the pics aren't bigger when you click on them... hard to see. It would be helpful if a brief description of the pics were included. For instance, what was the event where there was a large trophy? Were Cristina & Inaki giving away the trophy? Anyway, really enjoy all the pics everyone is posting... thanks everyone... good job. :)

My, the passion this couple has for each other... still "newlyweds" after 8 years. ;) I think it's wonderful.

Does anyone know about Inaki's parents? My guess he has had excellent role models in them for being a great father and husband.

The Urdangarins are a beatiful family for sure! Infanta Cristina was very looking to have a so nice husband and so beatiful children.

Thank you for posting those great pictures...I'm always asking to myself were do you get them...:)

Vanesa.

corbis

Last edited:
from gettyimages and corbis

Last edited:
lisa777 said:
Does anybody know how many brothers and sisters does he have?

they are 7 siblings and Iñaki is the sixth of them :)

Last edited:
monica821 said:
they are 7 siblings and Iñaki is the sixth of them :)

Wow! No wonder he and Cristina have such a big family!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom