Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín Picture Thread, Part 1 (Sept. 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You rock, iceflower!!!
Thanks a lot for these awesome pictures, I'm a huge fan of this couple but there were some pics I've never seen

i second that! thank you very much for sharing parts of your collection with us, iceflower! they are great and you've done a great job!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much Iceflower for sharing with us your collection of pics!!!
They are such a beautiful couple, so in love and content with each other!

Thank you for your sweet comments, crisinaki, Romy and Eliza, you made my day :)
Here are some more pics - I love the way Cristina uses to look at Inaki with so much love and fascination in her eyes...

iqa9zp.jpg
iqaa34.jpg
iqaa8i.jpg
iqaadl.jpg
iqaakp.jpg
iqaan7.jpg

(HOLA, LECTURAS, SEMANA, FIS)

And some more - hope you enjoy!

iz1hcg.jpg
iz21xl.jpg
iz226o.jpg

iz22pz.jpg
iz235y.jpg

(HOLA, SEMANA, LECTURAS)

Wow! Iceflower, YOU made my day posting that wonderful pics!

Thank you!

;)

isabella_ said:
Wow! Iceflower, YOU made my day posting that wonderful pics!

Thank you!

;)

I completely agree. thanks so much for posting such fabulous photos. they seem so happy together.

They are such a lovely couple, the living proof that getting married only one year after having met each other is not necessarly foolish.

just by looking at these pictures, I feel like I'm in the presence of true love!

As for marrying a year after meeting, I think when you know, you just know.

Once again thank you so much for your nice comments! That makes all the work done worth being done :)

crisnaki, you are most welcome. To me, the funniest picture EVER is this one:

(the look on Miguel's face is simply priceless!):D
source: hola.com
j8031c.jpg

betina said:
maybe this is a silly question but how do you pronnounce Iñaki? I am from Denmark and not good to spanish

Elsa M. said:
Iñaki is an Basque hypocoristic variation of Ignacio (saint Ignacio de Loyolla).

It pronounces like this:

I (as e-mail)
ñ (there’s not the exact sound in English, but it’s similar to saint)
a (there’s not the exact sound in English, but it’s similar to façade)
k (as like)
i (as study)

I disagree, ñ is not similar to saint, because then it would sound like a normal n (like santo).

I found a site (www.spanishdict.com) where you can look up a work and pronounce it. Here is the pronunciation of "español" so you can hear what ñ sounds like. http://www.spanishdict.com/a/s/espanol-s.wav

Infanta Paulette said:
I disagree, ñ is not similar to saint, because then it would sound like a normal n (like santo).
Well, I said there isn't such sound in English, so... I tried to find a word where its palatal features were reinforced. In the International Phonetic Alphabet, we would represent the sound as [η]

CasiraghiTrio said:
To me, the funniest picture EVER is this one:

(the look on Miguel's face is simply priceless!):D
Miguel always look kind of pissed, doesn't he?:D

crisiñaki said:
Miguel always look kind of pissed, doesn't he?:D

haha, yeah! Miguel is such a punk! I'm sure he gives his parents or his nannies lots of headaches. :D

Well, if my high school Spanish serves me correctly (and it may not) Iñaki should be pronounced:

Een-ya-kee

ysbel said:
Well, if my high school Spanish serves me correctly (and it may not) Iñaki should be pronounced:

Een-ya-kee

Thats right Ysbel! the ñ is like a 'nya' sound

ysbel said:

Een-ya-kee

There you go, thtas pretty much right!

found a beautiful photo of Cristina (from DPA)

10 September 2004
Spain's Princess Cristina , the Royal Couple's second daughter, in Venice , Italy , during an exhibition of Spanish painter Salvador Dali.
The Royal Family announced in Madrid , Thursday , 09 December 2004 , that Princess Cristina is expecting her fourth child

some more pics I haven't seen before, from Corbis:
(she always looks so happy on the sea)

(another look at the stunning dress she wore to Frederik's pre-wedding gala)

Great pictures purple and crisinaki! Thank you! :)

Here are some more of the couple:
k04lsn.jpg
k04m5i.jpg
k04nk6.jpg

k04nwk.jpg

(HOLA, FIS)

10 years from now..I would love to know what Critina's boys will say about about the matching tops! I am sure it will be an AAAAWWWWW MOM what were you thinking :)

Some more pics of the wonderful couple :)

mwfg9u.jpg
mwfjbk.jpg

mwfm3c.jpg
mwfmdl.jpg

(HOLA, SEMANA, FIS)

More pictures
in the tradition of Victoria & Beckham:

Having a good time at a tennis match:

Looking good while delivering the flag at the Navy Headquarters:

Source: COVER and IMAGINE

Last edited:
m 12 said:
Thanks crisiñaki for the photos

You're most welcome and even if it sounds redundant, welcome to the Royal Forums!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom