Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 2 (2015 - 2018)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres and Urdangarin strategy is the same, protect each other and to their wives. They know it would be almost impossible to be declared innocent, so is their last desperate attempt to save themselves.

They attacks on certain people linked to the House of the King, because they do not forgive Juan Carlos have not taken them out of this mess.

They attack Tejeiro brothers, brothers in law of Torres, because they have reached an agreement to tell the truth in exchange, one of reduce jail and the other of not being charged.

Today Iñaki even blamed his secretary of Aizoon expenses ... to save his wife.

All are guilty unless they who are saints and their poor wives who knew nothing ... they are actually giving a pathetic spectacle.

Cristina declaration will be late this afternoon or tomorrow.

So the royal family knew but his wife did not? What BS!!

wow - i can't believe that inaki is blaming the RF now. what a terrible move. yes, you have got to wonder how they expect us to believe that cristina 'knew nothing'.

It is now so plain why Felipe and Letizia stepped back from them years ago. I wonder about Elena. I can see her trying to support her sister thru loving but being ashamed about crime. What a damn mess and I still feel so sorry for the innocent children

good point. that was clever on felipe and letizia. i imagine that as of today they are not talking to each other much, given the harm this can do to them. i also see them as responsible people who wouldn't tolerate such hypocrisy from the palmas. concerning elena, she seems a kind soul and potentially a bridge builder between felipe and cristina, trying to save whatever is left.

Torres and Urdangarin strategy is the same, protect each other and to their wives. They know it would be almost impossible to be declared innocent, so is their last desperate attempt to save themselves.

that's so interesting, i guess they (inaki and torres) had their private meetings to agree stopping to boycott each other and agree on a joint strategy. it's funny to see how they went from war between each other to reaching consensus: i guess at some point inaki expected his position to save him from this mess, so didn't believe torres could stand up to him. now, however, they've come to realise that they are both buried deep... and had to reach common agreement.

it's also interesting to see that even with their royal position and the help of the best lawyers... they still won't get out of this. i wouldn't have thought so myself at the start.

i am looking forward to cristina's declaration.

Last edited:
Wow! Just WOW! Inaki just threw the palace under the bus, and IMO his father-in-law mostly. That was not the best move, he has just alienated himself from his wife's family. I'm with you guys about Felipe and Letizia stepping away from them many years ago. Smart move on their part. And I have always believed that Christina knew (at least in part) what was going on. Now Inaki has sealed her fate as well by saying the palace knew, in my mind, if the palace knew then she had to have known.

i am most unfamiliar with judicial processes - how come cristina can 'choose' that only her lawyer asks her questions? what are the advantages of having any lawyers ask questions?

Infanta Cristina's statement is no surprise, it was her strategy from day 1. I dont think she will do time.

Last edited:
Inaki just threw the royal house under the bus? His lawyers better present emails, texts, audio tapes and corroborating witnesses to back up that claim that the royal family knew or it's just a statement that reeks of desperation.

I have no doubt that the royal house knew what was going on, maybe not in detail, but still, why else tried JC to stop him and finally got Inaki a golden handshake job to get him out of Spain. The rest of the family will have known, too, hence the rift.

But to say Cristina of all family members knew nothing is really beyond belief.

I wonder how many honors and medals will be removed...

She will remain HRH Princess Cristina and the sister of the King, I guess that's good enough for her.

She will remain HRH Princess Cristina and the sister of the King, I guess that's good enough for her.
Of course no one can remove those. I just don't see how different things can be removed when she hasn't been found guilty yet.
Yes, I do believe she knew more than she admits to, but that is just my opinion [which I am entitled to have on any subject] but that is not a legal fact as yet. Very confused on this type of thing.

It has to do with political changes in Catalunia
After the elections the municipality Barcelona got another government
They are more inclined to independance from Spain and are republicans

They talk about the princess as plain and simple citizen Cristina de Borbon

:previous: taking away from Cristina serves many purposes, in case of catalonia or mallorca etc it serves the anti-monarchy sentiment of the new local governments.

Cristina's own family is not better, they publicly distance themselves from her to be seen whiter than white and as far away from corruption as possible even though she has not been found guilty by a court of law and probably never will.

:previous:
It is an interesting development. A corruption fighter is accused of the corruption and blackmail. Being selectively moralising and dishonest, Europeans lecture other countries about the corruption.

Last edited:
Yes it is,we never know what to expect or what will happen next in this ongoing investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom