Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the black sheep of modern royalty

Last edited by a moderator:
A new piece of information;

A report by the Tax Agency reveals that the Infanta is auto-rented herself her house of Barcelona to divert money from Aizoon. The Tax Office has referred to Court of Instruction a report stating this for investigation concerning money laundering and tax fraud against the Infanta Cristina.

Cristina de Borbon pretended in doing so that the society had offices when they really did not offer any services, generated fictitious expenses that allowed her to pay less taxes and could in doing so divert public money coming from Nóos.

Caso Nos: La Infanta cobraba de Aizoon por alquilar su palacete a su sociedad | elmundo.es

pretty disgusting behaviour. i think as of now this thread could be renamed 'inaki and cristina's former business investigated in corruption case'. i'm glad this is still being investigated. the judge is doing a great job at not letting him get intimidated by her royal position.

i think as of now this thread could be renamed 'inaki and cristina's former business investigated in corruption case'.

Wont it be more appropriate as "Infanta Christina and Husband's Corruption Scandal"..
Such a shameless woman has come to visit the King after surgery..to see whether the heartache she has given him is enough or if he needs more..

:previous:
And yet she's nice and safe in Geneva... Felipe and Letizia better start preparing their girls for life as simply Leonor and Sofia de Borbon y Ortiz.

:previous:
And yet she's nice and safe in Geneva... Felipe and Letizia better start preparing their girls for life as simply Leonor and Sofia de Borbon y Ortiz.
Letizia might enjoy that life with her family.

I am becoming very confused about this case, they say one thing then another quite the opposite !!!

I am becoming very confused about this case, they say one thing then another quite the opposite !!!

There is nothing to be confused about. :flowers:

Cristina is protected by people loyal to her dear old Dad. I'm not quite sure what it would take to impute her here. But if you think she is an innocent, PM me. I have some land to sell you..... :whistling:

She and her husband should be banned from ever living there again....they belong in jail...just because she has a title does not mean that she is better then anyone else. She is a thief just like her husband and to steal from the very people that don't have much give is disgraceful and shameful. Her parents taught her wrong and to still enable her, they need to step down and let CF and CL take over, now that is one family that deserves respect and loyalty from the people, not the rest of them.

GG, I also have a bridge to sell, so maybe we can make a deal and put your land and my bridge together to sell to anyone who believes that she is not guilty. Love your comment.

There is nothing to be confused about. :flowers:

Cristina is protected by people loyal to her dear old Dad. I'm not quite sure what it would take to impute her here. But if you think she is an innocent, PM me. I have some land to sell you..... :whistling:
I certainly can't imagine her to be innocent.... I really wonder what will happen....how long will it last till they dare judge them ?:eek:

Dear old daddy would never let his little girl go to jail, even 13 real estate transactions without paying capital gain would end up being the error of ID in the record of Department of the Treasury (Did anyone in Spain even believe that was the ID error LOL :lol:), what else can't be done to save her ? She would be 'innocent' and continue enjoying her life in Switzerland as long as Daddy is on the throne.

She and her husband should be banned from ever living there again....they belong in jail...just because she has a title does not mean that she is better then anyone else. She is a thief just like her husband and to steal from the very people that don't have much give is disgraceful and shameful. Her parents taught her wrong and to still enable her, they need to step down and let CF and CL take over, now that is one family that deserves respect and loyalty from the people, not the rest of them.

So they have actually been indicted? I must have missed that piece of news.

So, are they ever going to try this guy and Torres or what? How long can we expect this drama to drag on?

And most importantly, anyone ever see any invoices from Urdangarin's attorneys? Jeez, I'd love to have a look at those. Wonder who's footin' that bill....:whistling:

So, are they ever going to try this guy and Torres or what? How long can we expect this drama to drag on?

And most importantly, anyone ever see any invoices from Urdangarin's attorneys? Jeez, I'd love to have a look at those. Wonder who's footin' that bill....:whistling:

It dates back to 2007/2008 when Cristina was a Golden Girl ;)

Again, the question in my mind is who is paying for the high powered attorney's fees? There must be several attorneys and staff, and they must be spending day and night on this case. In the U.S. an hourly rate, plus travel time, staff's hourly rate, photocopying costs - we are talking a staggering amount of money. These are some of the hidden costs of this prosecution that nobody thinks about.

I'll go out on a limb and say JC is paying, but I don't believe we will ever be privy to this information. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to estimate, off hand, over one million Euros so far.

It was not about whether Cristina was a golden girl of tabloids or not, it was about Cristina getting too much money for few acts she did even back in 2007/2008. For 380, 000 Euros the four women shared, I guess Letizia even being a full time royal, was probably getting about the same as Cristina, or even less (her cousin's book said she only got 60,000 back then). No wonder Zarzuela dared not publish the money distribution among the four women since they said they distributed money according to the number of acts they attended, obviously that was not the case. Sofia or Letizia probably did 5 times more than Cristina or Elena.

Last edited:
It was not about whether Cristina was a golden girl of tabloids or not, it was about Cristina getting too much money for few acts she did even back in 2007/2008. From 38 mil the four women shared, I guess Letizia even being a full time royal, was probably getting about the same as Cristina, or even less (her cousin's book said she only got 60,000 back then). No wonder Zarzuela dared not publish the money distribution among the four women since they said they distributed money according to the number of acts they attended, obviously that was not the case. Sofia or Letizia probably did 5 times more than Cristina or Elena.

Who shared 38 Million?

I don't think the Spanish Royal Budget was ever that high,do you mean E3.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom