Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Infanta Cristina and their kids are still residing at the Pedralbes Mansion?

I thought we saw photos of packing boxes in the garage, but perhaps even princesses need to "home stage."

I wonder if Infanta Cristina and their kids are still residing at the Pedralbes Mansion?

I think the family moved into a more low key area shortly after moving back from Washington. The house in Pedralbes was being prepared for sale at that time already.

Photo of Cristina after the thread that assets might be frozen:
Urdangarin alega que no consigui los contratos por ser 'pariente Real' | elmundo.es
The pressure is on.

Urdangarin bail | Urdangarin, Torres do not pay bail | EITB News Life

Thanks,it must be a very turbulent time for the Palma family and goodness knows whats in store for them over the next few months.

wonder if it is common court practice in Spain that nothing happens after the deadline to pay the bond has passed (midnight Wednesday)

It's horrible to think how the children must be teased at school because of all this ! They are really the innocent victims.

It's horrible to think how the children must be teased at school because of all this ! They are really the innocent victims.

Yes its the Palma kids whom I feel very sorry for :sad:

Yes, the two oldest in particular cannot be kept in the dark about any of this.

When you think of the entire things - from the charges, to the public view, to the moves, to the financial repercussions - the only two royal children who have had anything comparably cataclysmic is Will and Harry with the loss of their mother. I suppose Will's and Harry's loss was far worse, but this is a close second, IMO.

The two eldest sons should have stayed in Washington in boarding schools far away from Spain....

The two eldest sons should have stayed in Washington in boarding schools far away from Spain....

Maybe not Washington or the US,but perhaps somewhere in Europe...like Ireland where I'm the only one who'd know who they are :D

Yes, the two oldest in particular cannot be kept in the dark about any of this.

When you think of the entire things - from the charges, to the public view, to the moves, to the financial repercussions - the only two royal children who have had anything comparably cataclysmic is Will and Harry with the loss of their mother. I suppose Will's and Harry's loss was far worse, but this is a close second, IMO.

IT will seriously affect thechildren's lives - if he is found guilty. At this stage the most to be hoped for is that the parents are being honest with their children about the possible outsome.

In no way does this, IMO, rate with what happened to William and Harry. It cannot be secret, it cannot be a surprise - but both parents are there and they have other family support. William and Harry had not seen their mother for a number of months, were looking forward to seeing her soon and then she was taken away for ever. No comparison at all.

You say "if he is found guilty" but I think he is already judged by the world as a guilty man. I don't say he is or isn't, just the fact that the harm is done.
If he were proven non guilty, people would say that it is due to his royal connection.
Once again the harm is done.

IT will seriously affect thechildren's lives - if he is found guilty. At this stage the most to be hoped for is that the parents are being honest with their children about the possible outsome.

In no way does this, IMO, rate with what happened to William and Harry. It cannot be secret, it cannot be a surprise - but both parents are there and they have other family support. William and Harry had not seen their mother for a number of months, were looking forward to seeing her soon and then she was taken away for ever. No comparison at all.

IMO living in limbo is a special kind of strain, especially if it has gone on/will go on for years. That's what these children will have to live with and no doubt it makes for a very stressed childhood, especially for the eldest boy. Not only their father's alleged crime and the subsequent investigation and consequences but also the public nature of their lives and the, (reported), breakdown in family relationships and lack of family support.

Hopefully the children are being well supported by all the adults in their lives and their school is cracking down hard on any teasing or comments being made.

i am sure both parents are trying to make the lives of their children as easy as possible. we also need to think that they are a large family, with two loving grandparents and uncles and aunts who will be determined to help them as much as possible. and also, let's not forget that loving family happens to be a bunch of very influential individuals. in a country like spain, with a tendency to corruption at all levels, that cannot be underestimated.

the children looked happy in the last pictures we saw of them at the handball. i think they are being well taken care of. before all this scandal came to light, I+C looked like doting, caring parents, and i doubt that has changed. i may be the only one, but i think the children are safe.

the idea of putting the children in boarding schools would have been a good one, me thinks also. the US seems like the perfect place, as it is far away enough for people not to know them, with places in europe being a bit riskier, as the paps would not doubt to take a flight of a couple of hours into ireland, let's say, to try to get pictures.

for your information, iñaki's ex-partner, diego torres, is declaring today.

It is hoped that the declaration of Diego Torres is key to determining the role of the Infanta Cristina

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2013/02/15/baleares/1360959804.html

Last edited:
Urdagarín´s former partner says that the Royal House always supervised Noos.
Diego Torres says that Duke´s attorney offered him "money and work" if he took all the blame.
In a e-mail, Urdangarín tells Corinna: "Like my father-in-law told you".
Among the new documentation is a letter from the King in seeking a sponsor.

Article:
Traductor de Google

Oh, oh! :ohmy:
If the Royal House supervised Noos from the beginning, if the King knew and actually helped Inaki... This is getting uglier by day. :ermm:

Urdagarín´s former partner says that the Royal House always supervised Noos.
Diego Torres says that Duke´s attorney offered him "money and work" if he took all the blame.
In a e-mail, Urdangarín tells Corinna: "Like my father-in-law told you".
Among the new documentation is a letter from the King in seeking a sponsor.

Article:
Traductor de Google

Regarding the Duke's attorney's offer; Holy, holy, holy cow! :eek: In the U.S. that's called witness tampering.

IMO, the whole royal house is going down. Sorry if that's considered off-topic, but to me both subjects are simply intertwined at this point that it will be impossible to separate the two.

Thanks to those proficient in Spanish who are keeping us updated! :flowers:

Wow, Inaki a major crook and now the King involved. Not so surprising, looks like Humpty Dumpty is about to take a major dive right off his palace walls. Thats what happens when you get a bit too comfortable and cocky thinking you are all that and a bag of chips. Good time for a wake up call Juan Carlos dont you think?

Oh, oh! :ohmy:
If the Royal House supervised Noos from the beginning, if the King knew and actually helped Inaki... This is getting uglier by day. :ermm:

A royal can of worms is opening up :nonono:

Assuming Senor Torres is telling the absolute truth here, the SRF can hardly be surprised by his testimony - in fact it was surely anticipated.

Has he spoken about Cristina yet?

Has he spoken about Cristina yet?
He has.
From the article I posted before:
"Torres hasn´t hit especially the involvement of both (Cristina and Revenga), according to sources, but he has been explicit and meticulous when it comes to exposing the operation of the foundation and has made clear that, when incorporated in assembly, it was under the guardianship of the Infanta Cristina. He has stated that both the King's daughter as his adviser were members of the board of the company and had a role as active as the other members. He also stated that José Manuel Romero Moreno, Earl of Fontao, were required to "covered the face" of the role of the Duke."

Diego Torres has had a year to prepare his declaration... he has brought controversy, but no data that could involve legal charges. He wants the media scandal, for months he is playing with that.

Obviously the Royal Family and the House of the King knew that Iñaki had a non-profit association (that was Noos) dedicated to promoting the sport. And obviously Iñaki has sought help of relatives and acquaintances to find contacts and promote their activities. And many people worked with him in good faith, because it was supposed nonprofit.

The trouble is that the association was not well managed, contracts and invoices were not entirely legal, and the money was diverted... and many people who could work with him had no idea of that. Most data are now known only after a thorough judicial and tax investigation.

The press looks for scandalous news and gossip, and often forget the main thing is the data that really matter to justice.

Unfortunately, the old saying "where's there's smoke, there's fire" comes into play. Whatever the precise details, the whole thing is becoming more and more toxic by the day. The general 'stench', along with the economic crisis, leaves the SRF in a very perilous position.

I know I'm beating a dead horse by this stage, and others here have told me I'm basically mad/stupid/ignorant, but I continue to feel that an abdication is increasingly the only chance the Borbons have of radically changing the narrative, without which I think they're probably doomed.

Sometimes I would like to be several years older to see what happened in this bad soap opera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom