Iñaki, Cristina & the NOOS Corruption Investigation and Imprisonment

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those who don't speak Spanish: Iñaki can now apply for a maximum of 36 days out of prison per year. Each 'outside stay' has a maximum duration of a week.

Inaki was pictured leaving the Don Orione Centre today, January 28, and is reported to have been vaccinated against the coronavirus:

** ppe gallery **

And apparently he is signing a picture of himself from the time he was a handball player...

He is slowly rebuilding his life. It will never be what is was pre-NOOS, but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Mostly for the sake of his children, I am happy to see an end to Inaki's prison sentence.

I am also happy that Iñaki is rebuilding his life. We all deserve a second chance at life.
Iñaki made mistakes but deserves an opportunity to rebuild life.

According to news reports Inaki is allowed to continue the rest of his sentence under semi-release in the open section of in the Zaballa prison in Álava.
He is reported to have found a new job and will be able to spend weekends with his mother in Vitoria:

** hola article: Iñaki Urdangarin continuará su condena en la cárcel de Zaballa, en Álava **

I am sure the family will be pleased that he will be closer to 'home'; and Cristina can also easily stay with her mother-in-law when visiting her husband (or to spend the weekend when both are staying with her).

I am sure they will find out soon enough what his new voluntary work will entail.

I am also happy that Iñaki is rebuilding his life. We all deserve a second chance at life.
Iñaki made mistakes but deserves an opportunity to rebuild life.

Lets hope he and his wife can also slowly rebuild their realtionship to the King and Queen but somehow i have my doubts.

Lets hope he and his wife can also slowly rebuild their realtionship to the King and Queen but somehow i have my doubts.

I believe that in private they might even have a cordial relationship. But in public it's going to take longer, but in a few years I think they can appear together in public. But it's going to take a long time to happen.

I think any reconciliation will be a long process between the king and his sister/brother in law.

But I prefer their Children than Infanta Elena's...

Infanta Cristina and Inaki's children are more discreet than Infanta Elena's. Infanta Cristina's children were never involved in controversy.

Given the precarious position of the Royal House and everything that is going on in Spain right now (with the Catalan separatists having just won a fresh majority in the regional parliament), I don't see Felipe VI getting anywhere near Iñaki in public during his lifetime (which is pretty dramatic, I know).

Queen Letizia, who is very defensive about her family, will definitely make sure that both the King and their daughters are kept away from the rest of Felipe's family for the foreseeable future.

According to Inaki‘s lawyer who has talked to Europa Press, Inaki will from now on spend the nights in prison from Monday to Thursday and will spend the weekends at his mother‘s house. He will work as a consultant in a law firm in the centre of Vitoria in the near future. As no further details were released media are speculating that he will rather work as an business advisor as he has a degree in Business Administration and Management and has a master's degree in Training, Intervention and Administration of Companies:

** hola article: Así será la nueva vida de Iñaki Urdangarin en Vitoria **

Back
Top Bottom