First Communion of Miguel Urdangarín: May 28, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope there will be some photos of the event for us to see.

I hope there will be some photos of the event for us to see.

I'm wondering who will be present at Don Miguels First Holy Communion.

It would be nice to have a new Royal family photo,its quite rare we get to see them all together.

I hope the King's sisters are invited.

I'm wondering who will be present at Don Miguels First Holy Communion.

It would be nice to have a new Royal family photo,its quite rare we get to see them all together.

I hope the King's sisters are invited.

That would be wonderful :flowers:
I don't think they were present at the other communions, but those were with the rest of their school classmates and probably had restricted guests.
I hope we get many pictures, but we'll probably see two or three :ermm:

Any number of pictures would be great. It would be wonderful to see the whole family together!

its today. so when we are going to see the first pictures of the whole family together?

its today. so when we are going to see the first pictures of the whole family together?

I just did a search but didn't find any photo's just articles in Spanish on the First Holy Communion .

I hope we get many pictures, but we'll probably see two or three :ermm:
Agree, it would be great if we get a picture or two. Don`t expect more, because it seems like a private event - it is in Zarzuela, not at a public church.

Last edited:
I haven't found pictures yet but according to the articles the whole royal family attended. The King's sisters, infante Carlos and Princess Alexia of Greece with her husband were also present. There are more family members and many from the Urdangarín family, as well as friends of Miguel from his Barcelona school with their parents. Other guests included members of the King's household and staff of the infantas and the Urdangarín Borbón family.
The communion took place in the garden of Zarzuela, in front of the chapel. After the ceremony a photo session took place, followed by a snack and lunch for the guests.
La Familia Real acude a comunin de Miguel Urdangarn en Zarzuela | Gentes! | elmundo.es

I haven't found pictures yet but according to the articles the whole royal family attended. The King's sisters, infante Carlos and Princess Alexia of Greece with her husband were also present. There are more family members and many from the Urdangarín family, as well as friends of Miguel from his Barcelona school with their parents. Other guests included members of the King's household and staff of the infantas and the Urdangarín Borbón family.
The communion took place in the garden of Zarzuela, in front of the chapel. After the ceremony a photo session took place, followed by a snack and lunch for the guests.
La Familia Real acude a comunin de Miguel Urdangarn en Zarzuela | Gentes! | elmundo.es

I wonder if Princess Irene was present?

I'm also hoping the Palace release a few photo's of Don Miguel & the Royal Family.

what a pity!!! ive been looking forward it even before it was announced, and i was already espectulating that will be this year. sadly no photos!

Last edited:
2 ?s and a comment!
Can we have the link in English please, LadyFinn?
In the photos, where is Miguel?
HM. The King looks horribly frail, old, and ill.

yuppy! tnks for the links
as always they all are looking great, but must say Victoria in particular. She really is looking like a lady here and a smile too :)!

Thanks for all the photos. It´s great to see the whole family and Miguel is soooo handsome!All the children look great as a matter of fact. You´re right, Mia mae, Victoria is developing more and more ibto a very pretty little lady!

Wow, the pictures are wonderful. The group photo of the whole big family is one of the best SRF pics. Just one big lovely family :flowers: Everyone looked great and the children - well, they cannot be prettier, all of them.

Wow, so lovely to see the entire family. Also great to see Princess Alexia's 4 children there as well.

Only now did I notice that Princess Alexia´s foursome were there as well. What a pleasure to see them as well.

The pictures were wonderful. Everyone looked great! It's really good that everyone attended. Such a wonderful family.

Great to see the whole family together again.

WOW, Irene is TALL!!! Leonor who is the same age is certainly tall but Irene is already a step ahead.

WOW, Irene is TALL!!! Leonor who is the same age is certainly tall but Irene is already a step ahead.

Irene is almost five months older than Leonor, that explains a part of the height difference.

Lovely pictures, its been such a while IMO since we've seen family pictures from the royal family. Everyone looked very well dresses. Im really liking Christinas new hairstyle and the heavier make up.

Irene is almost five months older than Leonor, that explains a part of the height difference.

5 months isnt much, the difference is quite a lot. Anyway, the SRF will have some giant women in the next generation (Sofia, Leonor, Irene, Victoria)

And Miguel is almost the same size as his brother Pablo! You´re right Duke of Marmalade, this new generation of girls and boys is going to be very tall.

Strange not to see Princess Irene of Greece,maybe she was there but I didn't see her in any photos .

Back
Top Bottom