HM Queen Elizabeth II​ - Rest In Peace
The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 05-30-2011, 05:38 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmhí, Ireland
Posts: 35,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaC View Post
I must be going blind!
I would have sworn yesterday when I read it his name wasn't there!
It might have been updated since you read it,maybe the King is following our comments
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-30-2011, 07:10 AM
Carminha Stalker's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,742
Alexia´s three daughters are simply gorgeous! Arietta , especially is going to break a lot of hearts!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lalala, Spain
Posts: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
It might have been updated since you read it,maybe the King is following our comments
I don't think they would bother updating only a name
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia
hmm, thats a bit mean to say. i think all of the grandparents (aka: grandfather JC) loves his grandchildren the same and the most. but this was Miguel big day, let have him more attention!!!
im sure that when Leonor gets her first communion, we will get amazing pictures with the King and Queen, they are even her godparents!!

yes 5 months isnt that long, i doubt that in 5 months time Leonor will grow that tall. however, i still think that Sofia will be the most tallest of the girls, just look at it, shes just 4 years old and shes the same height as her sister! (and she even was with her head down)

Yes, Miguel was definitely 'in a fishbowl' the day of his very first communion. His parents and the king and queen seem to have been proud of him in the photos posted! He also appears to be quite a handsome young man!
I know HM JC and HM QS are HRH the Infanta Sofia's godparents, but I did not know they are also her sister's godparents.
Tallness is definitely a obvious trait in this royal family and in some other European royal houses. Of course, as most of us know, many of these blue-bloods are blood-related several times over. For instance, QE II/PrincePhilip, who celebrated his 90th birthday today, and King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia are all descendants of HM the Queen Victoria of the British Empire. Victoria herself stood at just under 5 feet tall. Even though QEII is 5 feet 4 inches tall, the other three are not definitely height-challenged. Is HRH the Prince of Asturias the tallest royal in any European reigning house as of this date?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Esmerelda's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHRH

Yes, Miguel was definitely 'in a fishbowl' the day of his very first communion. His parents and the king and queen seem to have been proud of him in the photos posted! He also appears to be quite a handsome young man!
I know HM JC and HM QS are HRH the Infanta Sofia's godparents, but I did not know they are also her sister's godparents.
Tallness is definitely a obvious trait in this royal family and in some other European royal houses. Of course, as most of us know, many of these blue-bloods are blood-related several times over. For instance, QE II/PrincePhilip, who celebrated his 90th birthday today, and King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia are all descendants of HM the Queen Victoria of the British Empire. Victoria herself stood at just under 5 feet tall. Even though QEII is 5 feet 4 inches tall, the other three are not definitely height-challenged. Is HRH the Prince of Asturias the tallest royal in any European reigning house as of this date?
Infanta Sofia's godparents are Paloma
Roscalanso and the Prince of Vildin.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,502
It's the Prince of Vidin, not Vildin....

Konstantin-Assen, Prince of Vidin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's Paloma Rocasolano, not Roscalanso.....
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Esmerelda's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711
It's the Prince of Vidin, not Vildin....

Konstantin-Assen, Prince of Vidin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's Paloma Rocasolano, not Roscalanso.....
I do apologize. I did a quick fact-check and don't have a photographic memory.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda

I do apologize. I did a quick fact-check and don't have a photographic memory.

I do not have photographic memory either, but your efforts are appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda

Infanta Sofia's godparents are Paloma
Roscalanso and the Prince of Vildin.


Esmeralda,
I do stand corrected. Thanx!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-16-2022, 02:50 PM
Blog Real's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 9,202
Links:

https://elpais.com/elpais/2011/05/28...29_910215.html
__________________

__________________
My blogs about monarchies
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar's First Communion: May 24, 2007 crisiñaki Infanta Elena and Children 81 07-16-2022 02:39 PM
Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 2: June 2007 - Anna_R Infanta Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarín and Family 200 06-01-2022 07:24 PM
First Communions, Confirmations Etc contessa Royal Life and Lifestyle 29 05-28-2022 09:48 AM
The Princess of Asturias First Holy Communion: May 2015 An Ard Ri King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 136 06-10-2020 03:04 PM
Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07 Josefine Current Events Archive 316 06-08-2007 11:11 PM




Popular Tags
#uae #abudhabirullingfamily 18th birthday abdullah ii albert prince consort all tags arcadie arcadie claret austria braganza british royal family cadwallader camilla caribbean charles charles iii claret congo current events danish royal family death de la cerda denmark duarte pio dubai expo duchess of kent duke of cambridge elizabeth ii garsenda guzman identifying india ingrid-alexandra introduction ivrea jordan royal family king charles king henry iii king philippe king willem-alexander leopold ier maria ii matrilineal monarchy mountbatten need help noble families norway crown princely couple official visit order of precedence orleans-braganza pedro ii portugal prince andrew prince charles prince of wales prince of wales in jordan queen camilla queen elizabeth queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen victoria republics restoration samurai state visit tokugawa uae visit wine glass


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022
Jelsoft Enterprises
×