Baby Girl for Cristina and Iñaki! Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón: June 5, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Now it's confirmed, that rumors weren't so false...

Well, I also wish her the best (I'm still praying for the baby girl!:p )

I also don´t speak spanish...but niña means clearly girl. Horray!!!

Yeah, a GIRL !!!! :)

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2005/06/05/sociedad/1117965956.html

Infanta Cristina has given birth to her 4th child, a girl, in the Teknon Clinic of Barcelona. The House of the King explained that the girl, as well as the mother, is in perfect state of health and that Queen Sofía left the game in Roland Garros, in Paris, to be with them at the hospital.

Great News!!!! This Time Is True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. That's really a great news!!!!:D

yay!!!!I'm so happy for them!!!!

I can not wait to hear the name

Congratulations

to Inaki and Cristina, a girl:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
and to Juan, Pablo and Miguel, a little sister:D :D

YEEEEEES :) :)

Congratulations to them, and welcome to the new baby girl :) that's just so great, a baby girl after 3 little boys ... :cool:

Last edited:
Excellent news! :) Congratulations to Cristina and Inaki, and the rest of the Spanish royal family! (What wonderful news for Felipe and Letizia to come home to!)

A little sister for Juanito, Pablo and Nicolas -- that little girl is going to have a hard time dating with all those big brothers looking out for her! :p

(I was only two days early with my announcement! :D )

I was only two days early with my announcement! :D )

Yes, but you guessed well for the gender...I bet most of royal viewers were hoping for a girl!

Great News! Congrats to the family!

Alexandria said:
that little girl is going to have a hard time dating with all those big brothers looking out for her! :p

Yes you're right !! lol !! I have two brothers (I'm the only girl) and it's already a hard time dating !!!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg050605/actualidad/nacional/nacional/200506/05/infanta_cristina_teknon_hijo.asp

The girl, whose name is still unknown, is the sixth grandchild of the King, and will have the treatment of Alteza de España, by virtue of Royal Decree 1368/1987, which regulates the titles, treatments and honours to the members of the Royal Family. The mentioned legal disposition establishes that "the children of the Infants of Spain will have the title of Highnesses of Spain, without any special treatment, apart from the one of Excelencia".

Oh My God!! I'm so happy!!! I repeat: That rumors weren't so false... they were true! :D
Oh! I'm sure the little girl will be the prettiest!:D

Wonderful, wonderful news. A girl after three boys:D Congratulations to Cristina and her handsom husband and beautiful boys.

Wonderful news! Congratulations to them and finally, a girl! :)

Happiness to the Illustrious Dukes of Palm of Mallorca For their Little Girl

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/principes_asturias_infanta_cristina_336083.htm

The Princes of Asturias congratulated Infanta Cristina for the birth of her first daughter, as soon as they received the news, when they returned from their official trip to Japan. Don Felipe and Doña Letizia heard about the birth of their new niece, when they were flying from Japan, after concluding the official visit they made to that Asian country.

The Princes let the Infanta know of their joy for the birth. At this moment, it is expected the arrival of Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena in Barcelona, where the daughter of the Dukes of Palm was born, shortly before 5 o’clock in the afternoon. The King remains in Paris, where he is attending the final of Roland Garros, which is being disputed by the Spanish player Rafael Nadal.

http://es.news.yahoo.com/050605/4/43ht3.html

Infanta Elena arrived today at 6:20 p.m. at the Teknon clinic of Barcelona, where her sister, Infanta Cristina, gave birth to her fourth child and first girl.

The Infanta arrived alone, coming from Madrid, where she was participating in an equestrian competition. Her husband, the Duke of Lugo, and one of their children, Froilán, are attending, next to the King, the final match of Roland Garros in Paris.

Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina y el Excelentísimo Señor Don Iñaki Urdangarin, Duques de Palma de Mallorca, anuncian con gran satisfacción el nacimiento de una niña, cuarta de sus hijos, hoy en Barcelona.

La recién nacida recibirá el nombre de Irene.

Palacio de La Zarzuela, 5 de junio de 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom