Jaime de Marichalar, Current Events Part 1: February 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jaime de Marichalar attended the Barcelona Open Godo tennis tournament on April 24:

** Pic **

Jaime de Marichalar attended the 82nd birthday party of Ira of Fürstenberg in Madrid yesterday, September 22, see at this thread.

Jaime de Marichalar attended the Giambattista Valli Womenswear Spring/Summer 2023 show in Paris on September 30:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Jaime de Marichalar attended the Louis Vuitton Womenswear Spring/Summer 2023 show as part of Paris Fashion Week yesterday, October 4. You can spot him in the second row;)

** Pic **

Jaime de Marichalar attended the Men's Singles Final Match between Carlos Alcaraz of Spain and Jan-Lennard Struff of Germany during the Mutua Madrid Open in Madrid yesterday, May 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Jaime de Marichalar attended a bullfight at the Plaza de las Ventas in Madrid yesterday, June 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Why is he supporting on a cane?

:previous:

I've always though it was a long-term effect of the stroke he has had.

Today, September 29, he attended the Loewe Womenswear Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week:

** Pic **

It's interesting that he and Elena, like Sarah and Andrew, never remarried

It's interesting that he and Elena, like Sarah and Andrew, never remarried

Why should they remarry? Their mutual love ended long time ago.

But of course Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica (and eventual grandchildren) will connect them forever.

Why should they remarry? Their mutual love ended long time ago.

They are free to remarry to other people. :flowers: (Legally, at least. Religiously, if either of them is a practicing Catholic who observes their church rules, then they cannot remarry during the other's lifetime unless the church declares their marriage to have been religiously invalid.)

Jaime de Marichar does not look well. How difficult to marry an Infanta.

He looks great to me. Healthy and dapper as usual. I wish he didn't smoke though given his medical history.

I never understood why they separated. They looked so fine together.
Their wedding in Seville was like a fairytale.

Back
Top Bottom