Infanta Elena, Current Events, 12: March 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is just something about Infanta Elena that I just enjoy. She looks down to earth and actually someone that I could sit down and enjoy a Bourbon with and talk about all types of things for hours. Just a rather nice kind lady.

:previous:

I've often thought so well :flowers:

Yesterday, March 13, Infanta Elena attended the celebrations marking the 90th anniversary of the hotel Hotel Alfonso XIII in Seville. Before giving her speech she offerred her and the family's condolences to the parents of Gabriel Cruz. The eight-year-old boy had disappeared in late February, the search had captured the nation's attention, before the dead and murdered boy was found last weekend. The funeral took place at Almería's cathedral yesterday, while Elena attended the event in Seville.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

**sevilla.abc gallery: Elena de Borbón: «El Alfonso XIII es un gran ejemplo de la industria turística de España» **

** semana.es: La infanta Elena transmite las condolencias a la familia de Gabriel Cruz en nombre de Casa Real ** translation **

Infanta Elena as Honorary President of the Spanish Paralympic Committee met with the Spanish Paralympic team from the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games in Madrid yesterday, March 21:

** Pic ** belga gallery **

Infanta Elena attended the premiere of the film Campeones in Madrid yesterday, April 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

When is she expected to return to Spain? Maybe my husband runs into her at the airport (last time he visited he almost ended up in the pope's convoy - that is: he was in the second car driving the same road after it was cleared ;) - which makes a huge difference in overcrowded Lima).

Infanta Elena was seen competing on day 1 of the CSI Casas Novas Horse Jumping Competition in A Coruna today, July 20:

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous:
Infanta Elena has a right to be displeased. Does she have a protection under a new EU privacy law?

Despite her anger Infanta Elena was also photographed on the second day of the competition yesterday, July 21:

** gettyimages gallery **

The Day 2 pics look like they might have been taken by the official tournament photographer.

I have to say, I have a bit of a hard time believing that she confronted the press twice and none of them managed to get video. Has a video been released?

They must have really gone all out to vex Infanta Elena as she comes across as down to earth.

Elena has a strong character, it is not the first time that she has these reactions with photographers ... but in the end, there is a sector of the press that apologizes her attitude saying that she is very spontaneous (the same as they have done during years with some bad reactions of Juan Carlos).

Back
Top Bottom