Infanta Elena & Family Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i found these on PhotoShot today: a couple of really nice pics of Infanta Elena and Jaime ;)

as a couple:

attending Princess Alexia's wedding, 1999. IMO Elena looks great here, even if the hat seems funny.:lol:

and attending Achileas Andreas' christening. i like the way she looks here.;)

Oh, this outfit from Alexia's wedding is awesome! So elegant! And her hat reminds me the one Marie Chantal was wearing during F&L's wedding.

Some pictures I found of the couple...

1994 1996 1999

(source: CORBIS)

Oh, these photos are just adorable, mtbcm!
Jaime looks such a nice and supportive guy in these early photos!
Thanks for sharing!

Elsa M. said:
just adorable!
Jaime looks such a nice and supportive guy in these early photos!

I think he is returning little by little.

We've seen him so relaxed this summer that I'm sure the dark times (I found pictures of him leaving the clinic after the stroke :sad: and I realise how much the therapy is working for him) are disapearing and after he starts to feel more secure with his image he will relax and be my old Jaime again.

Still, I believe he won't be the athletic type; I found some pictures of him sailing before the stroke and he looked like a person who went in a ride:lol: ... but for me that's ok.

I'm glad you like it; Elena was another person too. Great Woman; I admire her so much:flowers:!

Regards,
mtbcm:)

mtbcm said:
Still, I believe he won't be the athletic type; I found some pictures of him sailing before the stroke and he looked like a person who went in a ride:lol:
The sports abilities of the family were all left with his brother Alvaro (the one who crossed the Athlantic Ocean in jet-ski)... Oh well, I don't mind (I personally much prefer inteligent men, rather than athletic men, you know)... :lol:

She looks so much like QS in the last pic.

She is one of THE best dressed royal ladies. With a stunning figure to boot! Wish we saw more of her (and Jaime!)

Thanks for the nice pictures, especially the ones from the wedding in 1999 are great, the following ones are also quite nice:

2wn8kmo.jpg
2iad2yv.jpg
2dv7xgk.jpg
35aok2h.jpg
485xrvb.jpg

(cover, seeger)

Jaime's little tough guy look in the 4th pic is awesome. I love the way she looks at him in that last pic. Thanks!

Infanta Elena in Greece, at the end of this summer, for Queen Anne Marie's birthday.

She looks sensational.

More photos at: http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/

A-MBB36j.jpg

source - Billed Bladet, courtesy of danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
...JuAnItA... said:
I love to see them with mantilla! :wub:
Thank you so much lula! :flowers: I just have a question: when was this?

Wedding of Eugenia Martinez de Irujo, daughter of the Duchess of Alba in 1998

...JuAnItA... said:
I love to see them with mantilla! :wub:
Thank you so much lula! :flowers: I just have a question: when was this?
Me too, I love that pic, thanks a lot, lula. That mantilla makes her dress so special and it's a great and elegant combination. Not to forget their wonderful smiles on that pic :)

foiegrass said:
i am just curious but is infanta elena's husband a spanish aristocrat or commoner?

He is a Spanish Aristocrat.

You can access his biography in the below link

http://www.casareal.es/ingles/donjaime/index.html

" Jaime de Marichalar y Saenz de Tejada is the fourth of the six children of the Counts of Ripalda, Amalio de Marichalar y Bruguera, who died in 1979, and Concepcion Saenz de Tejada y Fernandez de Bobadilla. "

I have to say, Jaime looks quite dashing when he smiles. BTW, that gangster look in #130 is so off-putting.

Thankssss for the pinc sis !!!!

I don't remember ever seeing pics of them kissing in public. Thanks.

Those are really beautiful pictures of the couple. You can see how the health problems of Jaime changed him. I do hope they can sort themselves out , but in any case to have happiness in their lives.
I loved the picture of Infanta Elena, with the King!

Hi! any pictures from Infanta Elena and Marichalar on honeymoon?I have read that honeymoon was totally cold and distant between them?photografer who took pictures said that in spanish magazine,i am not sure is Que me dices! or Diez minutos.

Thankyou :)

Back
Top Bottom