Felipe Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar News & Events 3 : May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
155px-Coat_of_Infanta_Elena_of_Spain%2C_Duchess_of_Lugo.svg.png

Arms of Infanta Elena

Welcome to Felipe Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News and Events, Part 3

Commencing May 7th, 2019

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
:previous: Victoria is turning into a pretty young lady and it's interesting and refreshing to see her regularly not wear much makeup.

Victoria Federica and her father Jaime de Marichalar attended the men's final during day 9 of the Mutua Madrid Open today, May 12:

** gettyimages gallery **

It seems that Victoria has a very close relationship with her father which is lovely to see - I'd love to know the situation behind this photo! :D

Victoria Federica attended La Beneficiencia Bullfight at Las Ventas Bullring in Madrid this evening, June 12:

** gettyimages gallery **

Are "coming out" parties still common in Spain ? If yes, are they normally held when someone turns 18 ?

They are not common, only in some aristocratic or rich families, and they are no longer traditional but rather a great party for young people ... and yes, they are celebrated when they turn 18 years old.

Since September when Victoria turned 18 the press speculates with the party and have announced different dates and places ... so we'll see if it ever becomes a reality.

I know I shouldn’t say that ( especially when I am not particularly fit myself) , but Froilán should watch his weight. He is still very young , but it may bring him health problems in the future, especially considering that he also seems to be a smoker.

Those photos really don't do Don Felipe any justice its not really the image you'd want someone who's 4th in the line of succession to be portraying,he should know better.

Those photos really don't do Don Felipe any justice its not really the image you'd want someone who's 4th in the line of succession to be portraying,he should know better.
Or maybe the paparazzi should respect his privacy and leave him alone. Having a fight in a public place with your girlfriend is hardly the end of the world.

I guess anyone with a smartphone could have taken those pictures to sell them to the tabloids.

Both of Elena's kids seem to have potential to entertain the yellow press in the coming years, until Leonor and Sofia start going out with friends.

Or maybe the paparazzi should respect his privacy and leave him alone. Having a fight in a public place with your girlfriend is hardly the end of the world.

He has a history of loutish behavior at least his cousin Don Pablo Nicolás Urdangarin cheered him up!

It's a bit of a double standard here - the photos don't paint a good picture of Froilan but at the same time, they don't paint a good picture of the Spanish media or public for invading such a private conversation.
It's still nice nevertheless to see the Urdangarins are so close to Infanta Elena's children. I've hardly seen them with Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia lately, though. Felipe's family seem pretty separated from Elena and Cristina and their children.

He has a history of loutish behavior at least his cousin Don Pablo Nicolás Urdangarin cheered him up!
It's rather cute to see how he responded to Pablo's arrival.

It's still nice nevertheless to see the Urdangarins are so close to Infanta Elena's children. I've hardly seen them with Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia lately, though. Felipe's family seem pretty separated from Elena and Cristina and their children.

Leonor and Sofia are much younger and of little interest for the age group of Felipe, Victoria or Pablo.
They are likely to be close to Irene who is the same age.

Leonor and Sofia are much younger and of little interest for the age group of Felipe, Victoria or Pablo.
They are likely to be close to Irene who is the same age.

True, though they don't even seem to be terribly close to Irene either from what I know of (apart from when they see each other for Easter and occasional grandchildren's outings to the theatre with Queen Sofia), though if Irene and her family still live in Geneva, it's probably difficult to arrange meet-ups regularly.

Who was driving Pablo's car ?

Perhaps Pablo? He's 18 now and legal to drive himself in Spain now.

Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena are there too,exciting evening for Doña Victoria Federica!

:previous: Indeed! It's lovely to see so many guests at Victoria Federica's society party.

I don't think so. He got out on the passenger side.

Ah OK, I didn't see that clearly. Probably a security guard or a chauffeur then, I presume.

Last edited:
:previous: I hope the pig was returned to it's natural environment by Casa Real as given the fact that so many species are now endangered and the climate is changing rapidly, it's not good at all and boderline animal abuse IMO.

Back
Top Bottom