Felipe Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar News & Events 3 : May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And they traveled to Cajabamba - which is not a common destination at all and takes quite some time to arrive (several hours on a mountain road (paved nowadays, so that helps but as it's rainy saeson the state of the road can change anytime) from the nearest regional airport).

And they traveled to Cajabamba - which is not a common destination at all and takes quite some time to arrive (several hours on a mountain road (paved nowadays, so that helps but as it's rainy saeson the state of the road can change anytime) from the nearest regional airport).

So it's a sign that this is a serious relationship:flowers:

It seems this is a combined work (he's participating in various bullfighting events including the one in Cajabamba) and family trip (his family, including his brother and his girlfriend, joined as well - and I assume they'll visit some family and friends while their back in Peru as well) - so yes, I'd say they are definitely in a relationship.

I hope one day we see Victoria together in a fashion spread with her first cousin Princess Leonor

She has her father's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting quote on the front page: Her life project is to form a family while she dedicates herself professionally to her passion: fashion.

Seems like she is a very busy young royal. Mostly working as a model and doing some little charity once in a while.
Does anybody know if she is also studying something or pursuing some kind of professional career? Or can she live on support of her royal family or ever?
Just a question...

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no picture angle where she looks bad. She's an example that you can have a career with no need to brag that your uncle is the King of Spain, and you are the 5th in line to the crown.

Doña Victoria Federica does have a very privileged life compared to many but seems to be a grounded and level headed young lady :previous:

Back
Top Bottom