Elena, Felipe Froilán &Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News 2:June 2007- May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article addressed this by stating: " Victoria Federica de Marichalar*y el torero*Gonzalo Caballero*mantienen una relación*que, sentimental o no, ya que ninguno de lo dos lo ha confirmado nunca, está claro que es muy cercana"

Or: VF and G have a relation - sentimental (meaning: as a couple) or not, something that neither of them has confirmed - that is clearly really close.

She looks so much like her mum!

Is it just me or does Doña Victoria de Marichalar look like she's getting taller and taller?

Yes and no; it may be the shoes here, but I think she could have inherited some of her uncles genes. And I always considered her father to be quite tall.

And she supposedly still growing.

:previous:

As she's already 18 I rather think she won't, but we won't find out for sure, unless she talks about it ;)

Today, May 4, mother and daughter attended the 6th 'City of Sevilla' International Carriage Contest on the occasion of the inauguration of the Feria de Abril fair in Sevilla:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
What a beautiful traditional white lace mantilla on Doña Victoria Federica!

I can imagine that this tradition is somewhat similar to the British tradition of the May Queen crowning (though with the maypoles). It was lovely to see Victoria Federica in the mantilla.

The "queen of the April fair" is a silly expression of Hola, it does not exist.

Every year during the April Fair in Sevilla there is an exhibition of horse carriages. The event has a godmother who makes the parade in the horse carriage, and wears "mantilla". Normally the godmothers do not have much relevance, they are usually famous women but a bit of second line or they are wives of famous men, for example of bullfighters.

I believe it is a custom that is broader than just the Sevilla April fair? In Portugal my sister-in-law was once asked to be the godmother of the annual party in the village where her family is originally from.

This thread has now been closed. You can find the new thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom