Elena, Felipe Froilán &Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News 2:June 2007- May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to say, I'm surprised Elena is ok with some of the things Felipe has done lately. Posing like this being one, (doesn't matter if it's for charity unless it's a charity Felipe is directly involved with), his recent impromptu interview with a supposedly friendly reporter being another.

He's still very young and he's shown that he can be provoked easily in the recent past. I wouldn't be ok with a kid like that intentionally being in the public eye.

Felipe and Victoria attended the JuntosSomosInvencibles Bullfights in Torrejon De Ardoz yesterday, October 7:

** gettyimages gallery **

Supported by Victoria, Elena participated in the Horse Champion Tournament at Campo Villa de Madrid Club on October 7:

** gettyimages gallery **

Felipe attended the Zaragoza Pilar Festival bullfighting at La Misericordia bullring in Zaragoza yesterday, October 13:

** Pic **

She was his first "serious" girlfriend, I suppose.

:previous: Haha, funny to see that the SRF read Hola too just like the rest of Spanish royal watchers. I always like to think that the royals read about themselves :D Could be a great advertisement for the magazine!

:previous: Haha, funny to see that the SRF read Hola too just like the rest of Spanish royal watchers. I always like to think that the royals read about themselves :D Could be a great advertisement for the magazine!

I think I saw pictures of the Monégasque Princely family on the cover from National day.

:previous: Thanks for sharing iceflower, I hope Elena had a nice birthday with her children.

:previous: Victoria looks really pretty. It seems that she is quite interested in bullfighting as she often attending events with her mother.

Felipe and Victoria Federica attended the traditional 'Goyesca' bullfight at Las Ventas bullring in Madrid today, May 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:

Victoria Federica and her father Jaime watched the men's single match between Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal and Argentinian Diego Schwartzman during the Mutua Madrid Open tennis tournament in Madrid today, May 10:

** Pic **

Victoria Federica watched the 11th bullfigth of the San Isidro Fair at Las Ventas bullring in Madrid today, May 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Felipe attended the 16th bullfight of the San Isidro Fair at Las Ventas bullring in Madrid on May 23:

** Pic **

Elena and Victoria Federica watched a bullfight in Madrid yesterday, May 24:

** rex gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom