Elena, Felipe Froilán &Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News 2:June 2007- May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Elena worries much. She and JC are fans of bullfighting and they are the royal family. Royal kids do a lot of things that are not 'normal' for other kids.

I've never seen Queen Sofia at the bullfights, Letizia went two or three times in the beginning but stopped going. Felipe rarely goes but hasn't stopped completely probably because as King he is expected to respect tradition. I think he went last year for the last time when he became King.

And the Infanta Cristina? She got to go some times?

And the Infanta Cristina? She got to go some times?

I can't recall seeing her at a bullfight, ever, very much like her mother. I remember to read that both are vegetarians and do not condone killing an animal.

I don't think Elena worries much. She and JC are fans of bullfighting and they are the royal family. Royal kids do a lot of things that are not 'normal' for other kids.

I've never seen Queen Sofia at the bullfights, Letizia went two or three times in the beginning but stopped going. Felipe rarely goes but hasn't stopped completely probably because as King he is expected to respect tradition. I think he went last year for the last time when he became King.

Yes it seems King Juan Carlos and Infanta Elena are the only bullfighting fans in the family,I don't ever recall seeing Queen Sofia attend one.

Nice looking young man. He resembles his father Jaime.:)

Well, he's his mother's son :D

And his grandfather's grandson, btw.

I hope he won't get much criticism for the photos. Everything related with bullfighting heats up public opinion very easily nowadays.

Don Felipe Juan de Marichalar also attended the
Las Ventas bullring in Madrid on June 16th.

PPE Agency

On June 20 Felipe attended a fashion show of Telva at the 'Las Ventas' bullring in Madrid:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I've read somewhere that he intends to study Business Administration and Management in some international university in Madrid.

It seems odd to attack Elena for her attendance at these events when Juan Carlos, a member of the current royal family, goes to them, as well.

Although many look on Bull Fighting as a horror, it is still rather loved in Spain. Many love and make a great deal on money from this old sport. The old king has always enjoyed so it was natural that his daughter also went along as she also loved. It is their tradition. So until that sport is made illegal, like they did here with dog fighting, people can still "enjoy" viewing. Never for me, but to each their own in their own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom