Princess Märtha Louise is pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the royal family!

News Clip by NRK
NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling

Showing some older picture of Märtha and her Family attending the Christmas mass 2007.
And they mention the spaculations about the baby's name in the Internet. ;)

Märtha Louise and her Family are spending the easter vacations together with her parents, the Royal couple.

Nice:rolleyes:, finally. I was worried for a moment that she will stay with 2 only like her mom did:D, so far no. Hopefully, Princess Merit will be next:)

I think that we will get the next pregancy announcement of the NRF in Summer for Mette-Marit. I keep my fingers crossed!!!

This is a big surprise. I am happy for the Princess and her husband.
I hope she will have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. A son would be great. :)

Congrats for Martha Louise! So, we'll have another baby in Royal cercles! :w00t2::fireworks::fireworks:

Vanesa.

Wonderful news :flowers:I hope everything goes well for her she's one of the more interesting royals .

Congratulations to the expectant parents and I hope all goes well!!!:D

And if she is expecting twins? Would the Royal court this news announce?

If it will be twins, the royal court would have certainly announced it (like the belgian court announced the birth of Claire and Laurent's twins).
The royal court is always rather exact in announcing the birthtime, even earlier than that the birth occured (Mette Marit gave birth in December and the announcement was for the end of November)
I am sure that half october is more or less the right time.

Anyone know did she expect one or twins?

She said she was only expecting one.
Thanks. I don't read the message before all.
So she must take few extra pounds (normal when you're pregnant) + her clothes make her so big girl. Or her baby start his/her travel.

Wow, she is full of baby! She looks like she's about to pop, though. Hopefully this has been a good pregnancy and they are joyfully awaiting their new arrival. I'm hoping for a little boy, so poor Sverre Magnus will have a playmate around his age.

Somehow I doubt that the baby will wait until middle of october. :whistling: ;)
I expect the little one to be born around middle/end of september. Let's see.

Somehow I think she looks more beautiful during this pregnancy then she did during her previous 2 ones. So maybe it's going t be a boy this time (don't they say that a girl takes her mother's beautiy during the pregnancy? :lol:)

pricess martha looks very fate !!! but i remember that princess maxima had the some big helly before the birth of arian , so i expect that she give birth of a baby girl !:lol:

pricess martha looks very fate !!! but i remember that princess maxima had the some big helly before the birth of arian , so i expect that she give birth of a baby girl !:lol:

Perhaps it is the fact that it is her third pregnancy that makes her look slightly larger than in the previous ones?

Now will be in line for the Throne correct just not called Prince or Princess am I Right in thinking her Children are commoners.

Now will be in line for the Throne correct just not called Prince or Princess am I Right in thinking her Children are commoners.

I do not think so. P Martha Louise resigned from her rights to the throne to pursue her life independent of the Royal family.
I believe she gave up the civil list and all privileges.
(Correct me if I am wrong please)

The child will take his/hers place in line to the throne, as soon as it is born, according to the constitution. As the King has not given titles to any of Märtha louise's other children, it doesn't seem likely that this one, who will be even further down in line, will get one. The children will carry the surname Behn after their father, and not have any special privileges just because they're in line to the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom