Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the "heads up", Muhler.?

It does seem their Instagram pages @shamandurek and @iam_marthalouise have fewer "goo gooing" posts to each other than there used to be. What a couple non couple!:wacko:

As they're doing this sugar coated gibberish at each other, perhaps there's a reason for that. These two have ideas and ways they want to give to the world (for a price) and really want to be like the Pied Piper of Hamlin and have them all agog to follow them. Anywhere. The public's first impression them well may be social media and what warms the heart more than two people crazy drunk in love and hearts are popping out with every word? (instagram reader): Hmmm... maybe these two have something I should check into more... hmmm... all kinds of stuff here from the Shaman and the Princess.

Subliminal messages affect us more than we realize at times. Then again, this is all speculation and we probably won't ever know the answers to the whys and wherefores of things. ?

It seems that Märtha Louise has gone to USA again.

Svensk Damtidning:
During Saturday morning Swedish time, Durek shared several photos of himself and Märtha Louise on his Instagram story.
One of the pictures is tagged with "Beverly Hills, California" which is exactly where Durek lives. In several of the clips, he and the guests sing "Happy Birthday to You" for the princess.
Yes, it seems undeniable that Märtha Louise is reunited with her sweetheart!
However, Märtha Louise's manager Carina Scheele Carlsen does not want to comment on where the princess is, writes Se och Hör.
Märtha Louise har lämnat – beslutet med Shaman Durek _*Svensk Dam

https://www.seher.no/images/7426817...039360394&width=688&height=878&compression=80
Prinsesse Märtha Louise_ - Feiret bursdagen med kjæresten

What more could a princess want, a birthday party filled with shallow "bling empire" strangers fashioned after the tv show Bridgerton. Lucky Martha Louise:sick::nonono:

Macarons, flowers, and a string quartet. Looks like a lovely evening!

That's a lovely colour on her. There's another photo on Insta where it shows the cake saying "Happy Birthday Princess Martha" always got to remember she's a real princess. That combined with a "real Bridgertons" party which is a show based on a book that was already a rom-com fantasy of regency life and there's a lot to unpack with that.

Oh well, I hope she actually is happy.

Sometimes with the overplay on the "princess" type theme that abounds and always seems to be constantly in the forefront where Durek is concerned makes me wonder if he ever sees her as the person she really is outside of the princess label? After a while of being in a relationship, if it was me, I'd be starting to get a bit annoyed with that.

Wherever that house is in Beverly Hills, it has some AMAZING views..wow.

And that chocolate cake looks almost too gorgeous to eat!?

:previous: While Martha's Shaman style birthday party does appear to be quite the extravaganza, this is Hollywood where very little is ever based on reality. I find it quite a contrast from Princess Martha Louise's homeland. Perhaps this is the momentary appeal. While she does appear happy here and I hope she is, I can't imagine this is a long lasting happiness that sustains a healthy life. I want to think that she finds that in Norway among her family.

I'm not particularly well versed in the theory that some humans really are reptiles. - How can you even write twenty books about that subject?!? (And what is more perplexingly, sell them!)
So Durek's post genuinely makes no sense to me at all.

Anyway, I doubt he genuinely thinks he is really a reptile. And if he does, it's only for a period, until he has a new epiphany about what he is. A mermaid perhaps? Or a unicorn perhaps?

It's been a while since I last saw a unicorn BTW. It was dancing with a pink elephant on a field. Saw it myself one late evening while I was steadying a swaying lamppost.

There’s been a conspiracy theory going around the Internet for several years that members of the BRF are all shape-shifting lizards. Perhaps Durek believes that the Norwegian royals are too. I wonder whether he and M-L have interesting conversations about their abilities?

:previous:

Thanks. The thought makes my scales crawl though.

- I simply couldn't resist. ?

But Andromeda? Does he see himself as a lizard-princess?
And if ML is a lizard in disguise as well, wouldn't that present problems if they are to be married in USA?
Can aliens get married in USA just like that? And how about same-sex marriages, assuming ML is a lizard-princess as well?
If he is registered as a US citizen as being male, wouldn't it be a federal offense if it turns out that he is female and a different species? Or can lizards obtain US citizenship if they are born in USA?

These questions and many more will no doubt be addressed in the next episode of the Durek Show.
I know I speak for most here, when I say that I can hardly wait. :D

Last edited:
:previous: "Far out"!! I too can hardly wait for the next installment!:lol:

Weeell, truer words have rarely been uttered...

Shaman Durek yesterday at his Instagram
Hey tribe, I'm excited to share that our episode with Tamron Hall airs tomorrow morning. Princess Märtha and I had a lot of fun on the show and are delighted to share this moment with you all.
May we all stand in our truth and stand in love.
Keep rising above the noise.
Make sure to tune in tomorrow at 10 AM EST
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWb19grvP3U/

And Svensk Damtidning writes that because of that photo at Durek's Instagram, there are engagement rumors.
Heta förlovningsrykten kring Märtha Louise – efter nya bilden _*Svensk Dam

Now the couple has decided to speak openly about their love for each other and the media hype that goes with it. On the love talk show “The Tamron Hall Show” they want to explain how they fell in love and stayed in love despite all the obstacles.
The shaman gives a glimpse behind the scenes of the shoot on Instagram. The show has already been recorded, but will not be broadcast until Friday, November 19, 2021. What exactly Princess Märtha Louise and her shaman are talking about is therefore still unknown. However, Durek Verrett and his publicist Tanya Khani already reveal some details through their video recordings for social media. “Today is the day. I’m so happy for shaman Durek and Princess Märtha. I think it’s great how committed they are to sharing their story and inspiring others to rise above the noise,” wrote Khani on a selfie with Durek. Accordingly, it can be assumed that the criticism of the press will play a major role in the conversation with moderator Tamron Hall, 51
Princess Märtha Louise + Durek Verrett_ They unpack in US talk show about their love

Norwegian TV2, quoting Märtha Louise's Instagram, where she writes
"What a delight to be guests at the Tamron Hall show together with my beloved @shamandurek. We spoke of love, challenges and how we met. We must always strive to show up for ourselves and others with love. Thank you @tamronhall for letting us share that message and also for letting us have some fun dancing during one of the breaks. Special thanks to the wonderful girls who made me look so stunning ..."
Märtha Louise og Durek Verrett gjestet amerikansk talkshow

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this feeling that Shaman Durek is not going to marry anyone. He doesn't strike me as the marrying type. I actually think the arrangement of spending some time together and then time apart, works for them. Of course, I could be completely wrong, wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Shaman Durek yesterday at his Instagram
Hey tribe, I'm excited to share that our episode with Tamron Hall airs tomorrow morning. Princess Märtha and I had a lot of fun on the show and are delighted to share this moment with you all.
May we all stand in our truth and stand in love.
Keep rising above the noise.
Make sure to tune in tomorrow at 10 AM EST
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWb19grvP3U/

And Svensk Damtidning writes that because of that photo at Durek's Instagram, there are engagement rumors.

I noticed he used the royal title Princess Martha. If he thinks he can by with using her title, for his benefit, he will. Moo

:previous: OH God. "Stand in OUR truth" seems to be the battle cry of the self absorbed, narcissistic time we are living in.

Martha-Louise and Harry are distant cousins. I think it's only a matter of time before she and Durek receive dinner invitations to Montecito.

Oh...to be a fly on the wall at THAT dinner party, listening to these four air out their grievances...their brutal mistreatment...at the hands of the Norwegian and British Royal families!:ermm::lol:

Last edited:
I have this feeling that Shaman Durek is not going to marry anyone. He doesn't strike me as the marrying type. I actually think the arrangement of spending some time together and then time apart, works for them. Of course, I could be completely wrong, wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Perhaps, but they've been openly talking about getting engaged for a year now. Allegedly there have been times when Durek was going to propose but "the spirits made ML guess that was what was happening" so he put it off until it could be a real surprise.

And so it could be over a year since Ari's tragic death as well, I imagine.

If they've decided that being partners who aren't married and don't live together full time is what works for them then I imagine they'll tell us soon.

Or we'll get a filmed proposal at some point.

However, Durek Verrett and his publicist Tanya Khani already reveal some details through their video recordings for social media. “Today is the day. I’m so happy for shaman Durek and Princess Märtha. I think it’s great how committed they are to sharing their story and inspiring others to rise above the noise,” wrote Khani on a selfie with Durek. Accordingly, it can be assumed that the criticism of the press will play a major role in the conversation with moderator Tamron Hall, 51
Princess Märtha Louise + Durek Verrett_ They unpack in US talk show about their love

Combining an engagement announcement on a non-Norwegian talk show with a denunciation of the Norwegian media would be a telling decision, but that seems to be only speculation at this point.

Perhaps, but they've been openly talking about getting engaged for a year now. Allegedly there have been times when Durek was going to propose but "the spirits made ML guess that was what was happening" so he put it off until it could be a real surprise.

And so it could be over a year since Ari's tragic death as well, I imagine.

If they've decided that being partners who aren't married and don't live together full time is what works for them then I imagine they'll tell us soon.

Or we'll get a filmed proposal at some point.

If Harald has not given his blessing yet, I can't think why he would. Is Verrett willing to love Märtha if she's kicked out of the succession (and maybe they'll take the princess title, too)?

Perhaps they are already married?

Throwing such a bomb wouldn't be beyond them, I think.

Norwegian TV2, quoting Märtha Louise's Instagram, where she writes
"What a delight to be guests at the Tamron Hall show together with my beloved @shamandurek. We spoke of love, challenges and how we met. We must always strive to show up for ourselves and others with love. Thank you @tamronhall for letting us share that message and also for letting us have some fun dancing during one of the breaks. Special thanks to the wonderful girls who made me look so stunning ..."
Märtha Louise og Durek Verrett gjestet amerikansk talkshow

Why do I always feel a strong urge to strap a guitar on my back, let my hair grow and head for San Francisco, when I read quotes by this remarkable couple?

Anyway, I do feel we need more love. Love is groovy, man.

???❤️?:heartflower::heartflower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Märtha Louise was fully engaged in the State Visit of the King and Queen of the Netherlands, last week. See picture. No any indication the Princess is not in full grace and favour.

It's semi-interesting (maybe only quasi-) that this couple do not have the star power to book on Corden, Ellen, Today, or anything of that nature despite Verrett's Hollywood friends, both being attractive...and ML being a real princess.

Also if ML isn't allowed to use her title for commercial endeavors, I really can't imagine the Palace is very happy about her using "Princess of Norway" in this context. Especially when she is darn well not representing Norway or the NRF.

Just because she was never officially "Princess Märtha Louise, Mrs/Ms. Behn" doesn't mean they won't find her a surname and make her use it if this goes on much longer.

Last edited:
But she is Princess Märtha Louise. And she is from Norway. Even more: she is the daughter of the King of Norway. There was litte or nothing wrong here.

Back
Top Bottom