The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
This is well thought out. We live in world today that is full of what I like to call "sheeple". The easy way out is to follow what someone else teaches rather than actively seek one's own spirituality. Lets face it. Spirituality or focusing on the soul is not a huge priority. The "shaman" will rake in quite a bit of money because he offers "solutions" to sheeple who will not question his truths or his methods and blindly follow.

There is *no* one size, fits all truth out there. We all find our own truths that ring true to us but in order to do that, we have to actively seek them ourselves. We also cannot dismiss something that doesn't work for us unless we actually know what it is we're rejecting.
That´s kinda true. But equally true is, that one needs spiritual guidance if you find yourself on a spirtual journey. The same goes for religion - it is much easier and you can feel much better uplifted in your faith and your spiritual process if you are part of a bunch of people who feel similar like you do and someone who stands for certain values and teachings that gives you orientation. I´d say that there are certain aspects in ones spiritual journey one has to share and which you cannot do completely on your own.

For some it is the Pope, for others it is a sporting legend, for others it´s a "guru" or new age, again for other people it is nature itself in which they find spiritual godliness or guidance for their live.

Nobody has to agree on that. But the fact is that Martha Louise has found that "something" in that shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen.CH View Post
In Germany the Youth Welfare Office would take over if ML was the mother of three,
to ensure the children are brought up in a proper and healthy way concerning her Schaman partner and the fact that the biological father is niw dead.
Wondering if her royal title protects her that much or things are different in Norway.

I think as soon as he has made enough money by the princess he will drop her.
Living in Germany I can assure you the Youth Welfare Office would not. They only would if there were very serious concerns about life and limb of a child being in danger, such as neglect or parental violence. Otherwise, without any proof or witnesses, Youth Welfare Office is not allowed to do anything! A widowed or seperated parent certainly would not automatically being controlled by Youth Welfare because in that case they would have to control every single parent which, like in the rest of the western world, there are thousands of them....! And many children are better off with one single, loving parent, than 2 fighting parents who hate each other.

None of this applies to ML´s case! She´s a loving and caring mother whose new partner happens to be a "shaman". As far as we know neither she nor her boyfriend slap the girls nor leave them starving or somethin´ like that. I know a brasilian shaman, a very nice guy and devoted father himself, in my hometown. No "Youth Welfare Office" around anywhere!
Claiming the Princess, a daughter of a popular european reigning monarch, and her daughters would be a case for Youth Welfare Office is absurd and laughable!

Old 01-09-2020, 06:09 AM
Commoner

I'm wondering which decisions PML will take. Now that she's a single mother, I assume she will have to make some adjustments. The children will need her more than ever. Do you think she would move the family to LA? Very unlikely Verrett will move to Norway.

Old 01-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the VI View Post
I'm wondering which decisions PML will take. Now that she's a single mother, I assume she will have to make some adjustments. The children will need her more than ever. Do you think she would move the family to LA? Very unlikely Verrett will move to Norway.
Well, she (and Ari) moved to New York with Maud Angelica as a toddler, and they also lived in London for a while, so it isn't unlikely. But if she does move them across the world, she would also miss the built-in back-up system she would have where they are now - with family, friends and neighbours.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Shaman School's website
The Shaman School – Ancient Teachings For A Digital Age

We are very excited to let you all know about this TV feature on Shaman Durek. Tune in to CBS tomorrow, January 9th, at 3 pm PST to watch Shaman Durek's segment, where he will discuss our book, "Spirit Hacking"! It is the start of a series of Shaman Durek being featured on The Doctors in the coming weeks.
He will be discussing the book with Dr Travis Stork, Dr Andrew Ordon, and Dr Nita Landry. He shares some spirit hacks with the audience as well as discussing spirit hacks from the book for mental performance, balancing energies, and increasing emotional intelligence.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7FiratgT4w/
Old 01-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

More publicity for the Shaman!

It is interesting to note he is not in Norway supporting ML and her daughters. He would have won brownie points from me if he discreetly stayed in the background and supported them.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
More publicity for the Shaman!

It is interesting to note he is not in Norway supporting ML and her daughters. He would have won brownie points from me if he discreetly stayed in the background and supported them.
I was reflecting on that as well .... His place would be with PML and her daughters. The first few weeks after the passing of a loved one are hectic and you get support from many people; the pain doesn't go away when the daily routine starts again! Especially also with the King being ill.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well, I must admit I feel a lot better with him not around ML's children.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Well, I must admit I feel a lot better with him not around ML's children.
I definitely agree with you. He is a dangerous man and should stay away from the girls.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-11-2020, 02:28 AM
Aristocracy

https://www.svenskdam.se/kungligt/ar...es-i-hemmet-1/
This article shows several pictures of Durek with the family in church on Christmas, one in particular with his arm wrapped around little Emma. https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2...ollen-3-tt.jpg
Again, this guy gives me the creeps.
Old 01-12-2020, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That photo gave me the shivers... pretty weird, unless he's with them every day, for a new boyfriend to be putting his arms around his girlfriend's children from her previous marriage this early.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Heir Apparent

She was maybe very upset and maybe he Simply tried to confort her. I Don't like him but I think we shouldn't diabolize everything he does..
Old 01-12-2020, 08:45 PM
Majesty

I agree. I am not the man's biggest fan but why is putting his arm around the child's shoulder such a big deal?

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 01-12-2020, 08:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
She was maybe very upset and maybe he Simply tried to confort her. I Don't like him but I think we shouldn't diabolize everything he does..
This was before they learned of her father’s death?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-12-2020, 09:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
For all we know, ML's daughters may actually like Durek. ML has her own strong relationship with him and it stands to reason that he'd make it a point to get to know her daughters.

He may think in terms that make us deem him to be "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" but as a human being, he could be a very gentle, very loving, very caring soul and this is what the girls see in the man their mother thinks so highly of.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 01-13-2020, 01:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
This was before they learned of her father’s death?
Yes, this was several hours before they learned of their father's suicide.
Old 01-13-2020, 02:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
For all we know, ML's daughters may actually like Durek. ML has her own strong relationship with him and it stands to reason that he'd make it a point to get to know her daughters.

He may think in terms that make us deem him to be "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" but as a human being, he could be a very gentle, very loving, very caring soul and this is what the girls see in the man their mother thinks so highly of.
Here's an article in Norwegian that talks about Durek and Emma's instagram friendship/messages.
(use google translate) https://no.newsner.com/de-kongelige/...a-tallulah-11/

Hopefully I'm wrong about Shaman Durek and he is just a bit "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs".
Old 01-13-2020, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
It's not fair to say that I'm diabolizing everything Durek does just from one comment - for me, it just seemed a bit off as since another poster pointed out, this was taken before Ari's suicide and there was talk of whether or not he would attend both on forums and in the media, so as I previously stated unless he is already very close to ML's children (which may very well be the case) it just seems a bit forceful, but that's my perspective.

Old 01-14-2020, 04:54 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
It's not fair to say that I'm diabolizing everything Durek does just from one comment - for me, it just seemed a bit off as since another poster pointed out, this was taken before Ari's suicide and there was talk of whether or not he would attend both on forums and in the media, so as I previously stated unless he is already very close to ML's children (which may very well be the case) it just seems a bit forceful, but that's my perspective.
Agreed - it doesn't seem genuine. It seems he would do anything to get into the royal circle. I'm glad he didn't attend the funeral; this couldn't have been his decision considering how "honoured" he is that his girlfriend is a princess.
Old 01-14-2020, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the VI View Post
Agreed - it doesn't seem genuine. It seems he would do anything to get into the royal circle. I'm glad he didn't attend the funeral; this couldn't have been his decision considering how "honoured" he is that his girlfriend is a princess.
Glad I'm not the only one! That was pretty much where I was getting at.

Old 01-14-2020, 07:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Honestly I wasn't attacking anyone, I just spoke in general, and I repeat, I really Don't like him !