Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I've wondered myself what the rest of the family think about ML and boyfriend Verrett.

I held my nose :argh: and finally went on Verrett's instagram sight. @shamandurek
The posts range from graphics appearing to have been designed by a 5 year old (no offense to 5 yr/olds) to tips on how to live ones life "lit".

Most of the responses are all love and kisses to him with occasional zingers like,
"Dude, you are not mentally in the right place to guide anyone. And please stop calling yourself a shaman, you have not earned it". Or, "I hope you don't visit children in hospitals with leukemia and tell them they wanted cancer. Greetings from Norway".

Even though both of Martha Louise's Instagram accounts have not changed since Ari Behn's death, she frequently writes responses on Verrett's Instagram account. @iam_marthalouise "Love this babe. So true. Sad that we are still in a world where we criticize and put others down in stead of accepting each other's differences and respect each other regardless".

Covid-19 update from my own community here in the US. The first Oregon case in the US was from an elementary school worker in Lake Oswego, 11 miles from my home here in Sherwood, they live in Washington County, my county. We now have 3 cases of Covid-19 here. Sunday night I went to my local market and it was packed with people and empty shelves. While Shaman Verrett lives in la-la land, some of us live in the real world.

I wonder how King Harald and Queen Sonja feel about all this. Their own marriage met with some skepticism - Sonja was a commoner, people weren't sure how she would fare in the royal family. When Harald declared that if he couldn't marry Sonja, he wouldn't marry anyone, parliament came around pretty quickly. And it worked out well, she's a much-loved queen. Then there's Haakon and Mette-Marit, whose past was not ideal, but love prevailed, and she is very popular. Now Martha-Louise is involved with a controversial man. They must feel as though history is repeating itself. But I see they're on a state visit to Jordan, so at least their health is holding up.

Come to think of it, every single marriage in the Norwegian royal family except for the wedding of Crown Prince Olav to Märtha of Sweden has attracted serious controversy.

Thank you to Lady Daly for your extensive research, to Muhler for your many translations, and to all the other contributors of information. It appears that Mr. Verrett is well connected amongst and generally socializes in like-minded circles in the United States, which he has perhaps experienced as a contrast with the very different reception from the general public and medical profession in Norway.

I do wish Durek would take up a new profession-say pastry chef, or perhaps canine obedience training- just ANYTHING besides some of his bizarre shaman announcements.

I no longer see him as ML's fling. I think he is here to stay.:sad:

I think he runs the risk of going too far and too over the top with his advice and he may attract the ire of the health authorities who are not only trying to give out factual and helpful information, they must find it very annoying having to discredit silly suggestions put forward by people like this shaman.

If he goes over board on the advice and his outbursts on criticism suggest he might easily do so , then he shouldn't be surprised to receive a knock on the door one day from the health authorities asking him to cease and desist.

Times are tough enough for health professionals trying to do their job without some numpty handing out bad or potentially dangerous advice.

Last edited:
If he and Märtha Louise marry he will have to censor himself and I am not sure if he will be able to do that.
That may put their relationship under serious strain if Durek cannot "be himself".

Well, judging from his reactions we have learned for sure that Durek is a volatile personality, who suffer criticism poorly and tend to react aggressively when confronted - before thinking about the consequences.

I'm still hoping he will disappear from the scene in the near future. His lies and theories have been debunked over and over again. He has his "tribe" (??) of faithful followers, making him believe he is some sort of god.

Also, can this guy do anything without his family? Sister, nieces, nephews, etc. are always around him !!

Is there a translation?

Is there a translation?

Google automatically translated the article to English for me. I think Muhler is the better one for translation. I'll just cover some highlights.

https://www.nettavisen.no/livsstil/...verrett--kom-meg-heldigvis-ut/3423934552.html

"Hank Greenberg (48) takes a tough approach when talking about his former partner. They were together from 2007- 2015, and also did business together."

"They traveled around and held wellness sessions through the company 'Heaven and Earth', and they also had a radio show together."

"Fortunately, I got out" "After Verrett and Princess Märtha Louise became a couple, Greenberg did not say much about his former partner, but expressed skepticism to the British newspaper Daily Mail when it comes to his ex-girlfriend's (boyfriend Verrett) authenticity."

"I struggle to believe that he is authentic based on my personal experiences with him. He has tremendous talent and I believe in his mission that love is the answer to everything, but I no longer believe in him as a person, Greenberg told the newspaper in June 2019."
"He repeats this skepticism to the weekly magazine, where he expresses his eight years with Verrett. He says today that he is happy the relationship is over."

"Durek has a lot of fans who believe in him and who he surrounds himself with. It is a kind of cult that is completely brainwashed and lives and breathes for his universe. They follow him slavishly? - and his words are law. This scares me. I was like that too. Fortunately, I got out."
"I was completely brainwashed. It was so bad that my parents told me several times that they didn't recognize me. They said I was completely changed. But unfortunately I didn't understand what they meant, says Greenberg."

Today, Greenberg lives in Phoenix, Arizona, and works as a massage therapist. He has a new boyfriend and the two are going to be engaged and planning a wedding."

This is a condensed version of a much longer article.

:previous:

Thanks! I haven't had the time to read the interview, but out of curiosity, has it been confirmed when Durek Verrett's joint tours with Hank Greenberg and Princess Märtha Louise respectively were first discussed between them? With both Mr. Greenberg and the Princess the romantic relationship coeexisted with a professional partnership, and I wonder whether they first encountered Durek as members of his professional circle or whether they only participated in his business ventures after the relationships began.

Google automatically translated the article to English for me. I think Muhler is the better one for translation. I'll just cover some highlights.

https://www.nettavisen.no/livsstil/...verrett--kom-meg-heldigvis-ut/3423934552.html

"Hank Greenberg (48) takes a tough approach when talking about his former partner. They were together from 2007- 2015, and also did business together."

"They traveled around and held wellness sessions through the company 'Heaven and Earth', and they also had a radio show together."

"Fortunately, I got out" "After Verrett and Princess Märtha Louise became a couple, Greenberg did not say much about his former partner, but expressed skepticism to the British newspaper Daily Mail when it comes to his ex-girlfriend's (boyfriend Verrett) authenticity."

"I struggle to believe that he is authentic based on my personal experiences with him. He has tremendous talent and I believe in his mission that love is the answer to everything, but I no longer believe in him as a person, Greenberg told the newspaper in June 2019."
"He repeats this skepticism to the weekly magazine, where he expresses his eight years with Verrett. He says today that he is happy the relationship is over."

"Durek has a lot of fans who believe in him and who he surrounds himself with. It is a kind of cult that is completely brainwashed and lives and breathes for his universe. They follow him slavishly? - and his words are law. This scares me. I was like that too. Fortunately, I got out."
"I was completely brainwashed. It was so bad that my parents told me several times that they didn't recognize me. They said I was completely changed. But unfortunately I didn't understand what they meant, says Greenberg."

Today, Greenberg lives in Phoenix, Arizona, and works as a massage therapist. He has a new boyfriend and the two are going to be engaged and planning a wedding."

This is a condensed version of a much longer article.
Thank you for the translation. I always visit here on my phone, so that wouldn't work for me. Couldn't find the option anyway.

It's a brilliant translation, Lady Daly. :flowers:

I have nothing to add.

Except that IMO the Ex indirectly provides us with the explanation as to why Durek reacts with anger when criticized. As a leader of a cult, surrounded by people who idolize him he simply cannot be wrong, he cannot be questioned, he cannot be doubted. - Within his field, which is shamanism, that is.
He has gone from believing that he is right, to believing that he cannot be wrong.
And a "Master" must always have an answer, hence his silly explanations about "shaking atoms" or whatever, rather than saying: I really don't know how it works, it just does.

You get my meaning? ;)
Good, thus ends my psychological probing into the mind of Durek for today. ?

Last edited:
It's a brilliant translation, Lady Daly. :flowers:

I have nothing to add.

Except that IMO the Ex indirectly provides us with the explanation as to why Durek reacts with anger when criticized. As a leader of a cult, surrounded by people who idolize him he simply cannot be wrong, he cannot be questioned, he cannot be doubted. - Within his field, which is shamanism, that is.
He has gone from believing that he is right, to believing that he cannot be wrong.
And a "Master" must always have an answer, hence his silly explanations about "shaking atoms" or whatever, rather than saying: I really don't know how it works, it just does.

You get my meaning? ;)
Good, thus ends my psychological probing into the mind of Durek for today. ?

Thanks, and be sure to wash your hands.

:previous: "Thanks, and be sure to wash your hands.";)

Double entendre, :lol:well done, ladongas

Last edited:
I guess you could say that just because you are a Prince or a Princess that you are not susceptible to flattery or gullible to shysters & shamans.

Of course all manner of people are susceptible to people like him. You just automatically think that Princesses would be smarter than to fall for fakery or quackery.

But did ML fall for the confession - That! is the question.

I guess you could say that just because you are a Prince or a Princess that you are not susceptible to flattery or gullible to shysters & shamans.

Of course all manner of people are susceptible to people like him. You just automatically think that Princesses would be smarter than to fall for fakery or quackery.

But did ML fall for the confession - That! is the question.

ML smarter?Because she is a princess?No,not really no,far from it.

Durek confesses his love for Martha Louise!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xWnsInMDo/

The Instagram pictures look like they were taken in Hawaii. Excerpt of his ramblings:
"She literally flew across the world to see me before her country boarders where closed. Just to see me before she couldn't anymore, even if it was just for 2 days. It was the best 2 days in my life for me and my family. When she surprised me I cried like a baby because that is love to me. Taking action!"

Hopefully ML is now safely back in Norway, hunkered down spending time with her daughters.

No new pictures or mention of Verrett on ML's Instagram accounts. Last picture on both accounts is a picture of Ari Behn.
@princessmarthalouise @iam_marthalouise

Princess Märtha Louise and the children are all in quarantine after returning home from the US as late as this weekend.
- The princess and the children left before the quarantine was implemented and before the authorities said not to go to the United States. They returned to Norway as soon as they could and are now in quarantine and symptom-free, Märtha Louise's manager Carina Scheele Carlsen told to VD with a text message.
Märtha og barna i karantene etter Durek-besøk – VG

In that case, I stand corrected.

If they returned home from USA this weekend, Durek is right.

Oh well, they wouldn't see much to each other anyway, I imagine. Durek will no doubt be in contact with the universe in an effort to stave off Corona.
We shall hear more from him in that respect. That should provide some good comical relief...

Actually this will be a good test for Dureks followers to see if he has anythng sensible to say. If any of his advice is totally off the wall/nonsensical nonsense then i imagine he will be hounded.

Not very wise to have flown halfway across the world for a 2-day visit. Didn't PML say last year that Greta Thunberg was her new hero? Another royal case of "Do as I say, don't do as I do"??

Also, she left amidst the outbreak of a potentially deadly virus putting her children and upon return, her family (elderly parents !!) and friends at risk!

The timeline of ML and Verrett's goings on are a cluster of confusion. First the report followed by pictures of them together in Hawaii at the end of February. :sick: No pictures of the daughters, were they even there? Next, pictures of the two lovebirds in Beverly Hills, California on March 3. On March 16, Verrett professes "best 2 days in my life" to ML on his Instagram, the first pic definitely taken in Hawaii. This all apparently before ML and daughters hightail it back to Denmark just before corona curfew, now under quarantine.

Sorry Princess Martha Louise, what a couple of drama queens you two are. And, where are ML's girls? Shouldn't they be in school, hanging out at home with family and friends. Between all the pictures and news articles and Instagram and coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic it's time for an intervention.

Quite.

Now grab some tissues and turn on the violins when you read this update from Durak's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xWnsInMDo/

"Love is more than words, it's an action, a declaration. My favorite scene from the @titanicmovie is when Rose said " You jump I jump" That is a declaration and a action of love. This world as we know is needing more actions of love, especially with everything going on right now. Less hate, less judgment, less pointing the fingers and a whole lot more of love please. My love @princessmarthalouise aka @iam_marthalouise without even telling me showed up at my door before being locked down. She literally flew across the world to see me before her country boarders where closed. Just to see me before she couldn't anymore, even if it was just for 2 days. It was the best 2 days in my life for me and my family. When she surprised me I cried like a baby because that is love to me. Taking action!
I know this women loves me as much as I love her. Demonstrating acts of love is far more greater than just saying it. It doesn't hurt to wash the dishes or to take out the trash or surprise your love with a gift or give them a massage. Just do something so off the wall. Like going straight to the airport with your kids no bags, no nothing and jump on a plane just to see the one you love.
Tribe, that is love.
Love you my sweet sweet Martha. You amazing, beautiful, powerful, wise women who makes me a better man. You jump I jump. ❤
Tribe, tag someone you will jump for
I love you all! We are weathering this storm with grace. You were born for victory"

Sorry for any typos, it's because my keyboard is slippery from the tears falling from my cheeks.

According to the Norwegian press ML brought her children along for this surprise visit to Durek. And as a result they were all placed in quarantine upon returning to Norway.
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/70Gg8w/martha-og-barna-i-karantene-etter-durek-besoek

The comments to article that ML went to see her Shaman, are less than positive...
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/QoA22P/durek-verrett-martha-louise-overrasket-meg
The last comment by a Klaus Olsen is perhaps indicative of the seriousness with which the Norwegians view this relationship. Alas, the board-rules prohibits me from translating. ?

The way he speaks/writes reminds me of one those try too hard hippy rejects from the 1960s. He's living in the wrong decade.

Or the wrong planet?

Well, ML can join him there, :beamup: but better leave the children back here in Earth.

How could she leave Norway and coming back without any problems and savety ?

Back
Top Bottom