Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No wonder Durek's Instagram bio says he is a spirit hacker and women supporter.

His full Instagram bio says:

Ambassador of all things Lit ? Evolutionary innovator, Spirit Hacker, Women supporter, Wellness leader

?

Last edited:
The girls do have a father as well. Even though many things can be said about Ari, no one has ever even hinted that he was a bad father. I assume that the girls are mostly living with him at the moment.

There's nothing that says that her daughters aren't spending time with Märtha Louise during the summer. Just because they're not featured on her Instagram (to my recollection they rarely are) doesn't mean that they aren't there. Could even be one of them taking some of the pictures.

In Bodrum, district of Muğla, dinner was held for Princess Märtha Louise, daughter of Queen Sonja of Norway and her fiancée Shaman Durek. Princess Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek were given the official gift, a photo of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk by Bodrum Mayor Ahmet Aras. When Durek saw the picture, he bowed with respect and took the picture and said that he knew Atatürk and that he was a very strong and respected leader. The dinner was organized by Dr. Ender Saraç's wife Benan Saraç.
Norveç prensesi Martha Louise'nin Bodrum tatili! Atatürk resmi hediye edildi

The Shaman has stayed in Turkey for longer times and speaks turkish according to the press.

More photos from yesterday evening
Norveç Prensesi Maertha Louise, sevgilisi Shaman Durek ile Bodrum'da aşk tazeledi - Magazin haberleri _ Fiskos Haberleri

The Mayor of Bodrum at his Twitter
Last night we hosted our most important guests. The Norwegian princess Märtha Louise and her esteemed family were our guests. We talked with Princess Märtha Louise, who came to Bodrum for the first time and said that she was very impressed, about the tourism cooperation between Norway and Bodrum.

Shaman Durek at his Instagram
While on vacation with my family @aalava @angelina.verrett and long time friend @naadaguerra and my sweet sweet love @princessmarthalouise @iam_marthalouise. It was such an honor to be invited by @senturksina @houseofsina @buskasapoglu to @rebisbodrumluxurycollection and to be hosted by @benansarac for a private dinner with the major of #bodrum @ahmetarasbodrum
We were presented with beautiful gifts and had deep conversations of why I brought my girlfriend to #turkey?? and this beautiful land I love so much.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1T1BLMgu5H/

Last edited by a moderator:
Bowing is perhaps a bit over the top.
Even though Atatürk is deeply respected in Turkey, a number of his reforms that made Turkey what it is today(not least a secular state) are currently being rolled back.

I agree about the sinister look. In one of the videos, he says "I love you, babe" in the most creepy voice ever ....

I am rooting for PML. She has been one of my favourite royals for a very long time, but I can't help but feeling that this is not going to end well in her advantage. This shaman is really living it up with her, including his family. I don't know them, but they all seem to be "parasiting" off this relationship. And he keeps calling her "princess Martha" in his videos !!!! Proving to me that her title is what counts for him.

She looked amazing in that dress at the formal event with the mayor of Bodrum.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to turkish press, Märtha Louise has returned to Norway and Shaman Durek stayed in Bodrum with his family and friends. The article also claims that Märtha Louise is preparing to marry Durek.
PRENSES BODRUM’UN ALTINI ÜSTÜNE GETİRDİ _ bodruMania
I think it's just gossip and rather premature but I assume she needs permission from the king to get married and remain in line to the throne, which I don't expect she will receive in this case...

She would rather renounce her right to the throne (she is only 4th now, so no chance to become the Reigning Queen ever) than resign from the marriage with the man she loves.

Last edited:
So it's safe to say that we'll be seeing Durek in Ingrid's Confirmation this 31st!!!

I think it's just gossip and rather premature but I assume she needs permission from the king to get married and remain in line to the throne, which I don't expect she will receive in this case...

Lack of consent won't affect her daughters' position in the line of succession though, as they were born of a previously consented marriage. At least that is how I interpret Art 36 of the constitution.

Märtha Louise thanks at her Instagram Durek's family
"New boyfriend, new loving family. So grateful for having you in my life @angelina.verrett @aalava and of course all the rest of the family too! Always wonderful experiencing the wonders of the world with you all."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XBEDNi_EU/

PML is back in Norway with her "horse" business. She seems so normal, funny and interesting in that environment. Totally different than with the "spiritual" gang.

Just curious why wouldn't the king give his permission for the Princess to marry?

Imo, as long as there is a clear separation of private life, business life, and official duties I don't see why there should be an objection to marriage.
The princess looks very happy with her Durek.

I truly wish her all the best, but it's early days with her Durek. Things might be completely different in 2-3 years and hopefully, she hasn't lost herself and her family by then.

You should not post that on a Royal Forum...Will they marry , I don't know , he is only a boyfriend of a Princess.

The Shaman to Dagbladet about why he didn't attend at Ingrid Alexandra's confirmation:

- The reason I missed the confirmation, which was a pity, was that it did not fit with the dates, the self-proclaimed shaman tells Dagbladet.
Already on Saturday night he was out and regretted that he could not attend. He wrote, among other things, that he loves the confederate, but that he had no opportunity to come. However, he stated no reason
In fact, he had to stay in the United States for work.
- I'm shooting a big movie here in Hollywood, and I'm also making a big TV series for Netflix, and recording in the studio. I had to be in the studio all week, seven to eight hours every day, he explains, without elaborating on what kind of movie, TV and / or audio project he is doing.
According to the 44-year-old, he can tell that Princess Märtha Louise is not involved in the projects, which has taken up much of his time.
Verrett says it is unfortunate that he was not allowed to attend.
- Before we had finished, I had not reached Norway, which is a shame. I just have to wait until later to see the family, he explains.
Right now, Verrett is in New York, after spending hectic days in California. The plan is for him to move to London soon, where he will meet his chosen one. Although it has been hectic lately, he managed to get small portions of the confirmation.
- It was a beautiful ceremony. I saw it. And I got to see lots of pictures of the family that Märtha sent, so that was fine.
He has also seen the pictures the girlfriend posted on Instagram. On Sunday night, he commented on the following during a cartoon of the gentle confirmant:
- Love you, Princess Ingrid. Sorry I couldn't make it However you know how much I love you. See you soon, the self-proclaimed shaman wrote in the touching greeting.
The Palace, by communications manager Guri Varpe, does not want to answer whether Durek Verrett has actually received an invitation.
Prinsesse Ingrid Alexandra - Avslører_ - Derfor kom jeg ikke - Dagbladet

Thank you, LadyFinn. :flowers:

A minor correction though. The good shaman doesn't love the confederation, but the confirmand i.e. Princess Ingrid.

Yeah, I agree with Blog Real, given half the opportunity, he would have rowed across the Atlantic to take part! So I find it likely too that he wasn't invited.

Agreed, and also am waiting with bated breath for the big Hollywood movie and big Netflix series.

I hope I don't turn blue while I'm waiting.....

The Palace, by communications manager Guri Varpe, does not want to answer whether Durek Verrett has actually received an invitation.
Prinsesse Ingrid Alexandra - Avslører_ - Derfor kom jeg ikke - Dagbladet

I wonder if the refusal to answer hints at no invitation being issued, since in terms of public relations the preferred answer would probably have been that he was invited but could not attend. If so, it is a notable contrast with how Juliane Snekkestad was not only invited but granted precedence above all other family members and friends.

I wonder if the refusal to answer hints at no invitation being issued, since in terms of public relations the preferred answer would probably have been that he was invited but could not attend. If so, it is a notable contrast with how Juliane Snekkestad was not only invited but granted precedence above all other family members and friends.

Indeed.

But there is another factor in regards to Juliane Snekkestad - Princess Ingrid's wishes.
Marius is after all her half-brother and she must know Juliane Snekkestad at least fairly well by now.
That's a different bond than that to a "mere" aunt and her new boyfriend. Whom she may only have met very briefly. And whether she even like him is an interesting question.
Not to mention that Ingrid will know exactly what her parents and grandparents think of Shaman Durek. And if their impression of the good shaman is... less than positive... who can blame her for not wishing to invite him and thereby potentially upsetting her parents and not least grandparent, whom she clearly loves deeply.

I can very well imagine Ingrid saying categorically no to inviting Durek, to the barely concealed glee of her family.
It was after all her day.

Ari Behn has been her uncle for all her life. You don't just transplant your uncle like that.

Back
Top Bottom