Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, reading what she wrote ... I'm in doubt if this is it!

and I thought the Angelbussiness 'astonishing'

Well, reading what she wrote ... I'm in doubt if this is it!

and I thought the Angelbussiness 'astonishing'

Why? No one of us knows the couple. Perhaps you are right and she will learn in the next months or years it is not "eternal love". So what? How many people of every age have romantic relationships which do not last and some who do! Right now she seems happy and that is what´s important. What will be in 2, 3 or 5 years is another matter.

And why do you mix that "Angelbusiness" with her new relationship?

She seems to live in a parallel universe to mine. In her universe it probably makes sense and is wise or whatever...

- but then who am I?

interesting association between ML and the shaman. ML is an interesting personality. her relationships have always seemed to be with men who were quite different. her and her new boyfriend seem to make an interesting couple, wonder if this a long term thing though? the fact that he is shaman to gwyneth's goop makes me wonder too - goop and gwyneth are known for their snobbish and elitist approach to health and wellbeing and spirituality...

Oh God! A fake guru.

I thought they went out of fashion in the 70's.

If you have to call yourself Shaman, you are about as trustworthy as Honest Bert who is selling used cars.

What's the Norwegian word for "golddigger"? Lykkeridder?

I can't help but think that Princess Ragnhild is turning in her grave ;)

Was it not Princess Raghild who said in an interview that she would rather die than see Mette-Marit become queen? ?

Was it not Princess Raghild who said in an interview that she would rather die than see Mette-Marit become queen? ?

Princess Ragnhild was very vocal about her displeasure at the spouses of her niece and nephew back in 2004 which I'm sure caused a lot of upset in the RF.

Last edited:
Well, he can hardly say anything else, without causing a sensation. :ermm:

Wonder if the Norwegian security police has had (or will have) a quiet chat with FBI?
Even if Märtha Louise is no longer an active royal, I still think that is likely.

Maybe because they're going on a tour as "The Princess and The Shaman"

that title is really something else :ermm:
Business and pleasure can be a really thin line ...

"Princess Martha's new boyfriend has arrived in Norway. He was greeted by a lot of press and the Princess personally. He said he came to Norway to spread love. He also said he plans to visit some of Oslo's museums during his visit."

Last edited by a moderator:
She have a boyfriend. Not a disease. Not necessarily Breaking News, but it’s a nice thing for her.

I guess it was clear the ML would never bring home Joe Average. Her exhusband is a special piece of work too.
Let's see how the princess and the shaman will cope with everyday life.

Did she really say that? How rude!

"Asked if he met King Harald (82) and Queen Sonja (81), he replied:
- Not yet, but I look forward to it.

Märtha's parents love me, and I love them. They are good souls, he said in a live broadcast on his Instagram profile yesterday."

well that was easy :lol:

"Princess Martha's new boyfriend has arrived in Norway. He was greeted by a lot of press and the Princess personally. He said he came to Norway to spread love. He also said he plans to visit some of Oslo's museums during his visit."

Wonderful! :lol:

Seriously, I watched the VG video of Shaman's arrival.
And letting the benefit of doubt weigh in, I will grant him that he may actually believe in his own abilities. Just as Märtha obviously believe in her own, how shall I put it, interaction with angels. And in that way, they may be kindred spirits.

Having said that, I instinctively have considerable reservations against people who make a living from people who often have personal issues, by ways of what I will label "a magic tam-tam."
You can of course argue that this is exactly what shamans and medicine-men/women have been doing for thousands of years. And serving an important function in their communities doing just that. But they were personally answerable to their tribes, they couldn't hide behind lawyers or take a flight somewhere else.
So I am very skeptic about this man!

The princess and the shaman

that title is really something else :ermm:
Business and pleasure can be a really thin line ...
Indeed. Especially taking into account that she is no longer a 'royal highness' specifically so she could go about her own business. Branding yourself as 'the princess' is quite opposite to that.

Last edited:
spiritual hacker?:ermm:
What for goodness sake does that mean?
She looks wonderful and kind but well ... I don't know whether she is choosing wisely. But who am I... someone completely unknown to her;)

Well I'm very pleased for them both if they have found love in one another. He seems a very handsome, well spoken and intelligent man and clearly he and Martha Louise share much in common. Good luck to them!

Indeed. Especially taking into account that she is no longer a 'royal highness' especially so she could go about her own business. Branding yourself as 'the princess' is quite opposite to that.

Agree with this. I'm getting Tessy Anthony vibes - which I hope won't be the case with Martha Louise.

Back
Top Bottom