Princess Märtha Louise & Family General News and Information: 2003 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Märtha Louise was a guest at Solveig Kloppen's podcast «Min barneoppdragelse».
VG writes about it:
Märtha Louise has tears when she talks in a new podcast about the nanny who came into her life when she was six years old.
Rørt prinsesse Märtha om barnepiken_ – Klippen i livet mitt

The second article tells also what she said about Durek
Märtha Louise refers to Durek as "bonus dad" for her daughters and is clearly moved when she talks about him.
- It's just been really nice. He is very funny and nice and playful and stuff like that. And he was very much there when Ari died.
However, the princess is careful not to answer too many questions about her fiancé.
- I'm not going to go into what he means and like that, because that will just be big headlines.
Prinsesse Märtha_ – Blir av og til så sliten og lei

Is there anyone who can enlighten us on what they said?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2hxP9ui_Ka/
Using Instagram translate:
"I want to give you some advice about"... Always dare to be yourself, and trust that's enough.?
Princess Martha Louise, Maud Angelica Behn, Leah Isadora Behn, and Emma Tallulah Behn in their first interview together exclusively for ELLE - about the importance of transparency, family dynamics and sarcasm ?

Märtha Louise has given an interview for this week's issue of French magazine Point de Vue. According to the cover she talked about "her vision of love, her marriage, her daughters...", also mentioned is the launch of a podcast in English:

Back
Top Bottom