Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Well... It sure is... How shall I put it? It will be the basis of a lot of entertainment!

He basically declared war on the Norwegian press - and everybody else in Norway who doesn't love him.
That can only go well. :ohmy:

The Norwegian press wont take that lying down, that's for sure!

I just have to say I am SO tired of very privileged people complaining about how bad they have it, absolutely bone tired. These two need to grow up. Grifting off of self pity is about as low as you can go.

I just have to say I am SO tired of very privileged people complaining about how bad they have it, absolutely bone tired. These two need to grow up. Grifting off of self pity is about as low as you can go.
I totally agree with you. Well said. Complaining has become fashionable nowadays.:bang:

Could someone be so kind as to give context to what Mr. Verrett is saying in the Instagram post? This passage in particular:

"It saddens me to see all the people calling me a liar about the amount of racism I have endured in Norway. However, I have reported many of the death threats and the racial hate I have endured.

I also find it bad journalism to falsely portray that my future father-in-law, and the rest of the Royal family, don't stand behind me in the racist claims against me."​

Which media report(s) is he alluding to? The King has acknowledged that Durek Verrett has experienced racism, including from Norwegians, but the King has also publicly disagreed with Durek's assertion that most or all Norwegians have racist attitudes towards him and that most or all of the criticism of his professional activities is motivated by his race. So, depending on what exactly the journalist stated, it would not be necessarily inaccurate to state that Harald does or does not stand behind Durek's claims about racism.

"This is the first time anyone of the monarchs has spoken against racism publicly. This should be global news!"​

He is mistaken if he believes it is the first time King Harald or any monarch has publicly spoken against racism. I wonder if Mr. Verrett meant to write "spoken against racism against me".

"But instead, the press hides it and pushes nonsense about my beloved stepping down from her duties to focus on an alternative medicine business with me. Which is a lie. She has her own businesses."​

While the "stepping down" announcements did reference Princess Märtha Louise's own status as a businesswoman, I think the amount of verbiage dedicated to addressing the couple's views on health and medicine does make it clear that the controversy is primarily over Durek's "shaman" business and Märtha Louise's support of it, not Märtha Louise's horse channel.

https://www.royalcourt.no/artikkel.html?tid=216587&sek=27287

"The truth is, my future family-in-law and I are close. We have respect for each others’ roles in life, and we talk everything out from the heart. Nothing is left uncovered.

However, the press makes it seem like my future father-in-law is stressed and upset with me. This kind of twisting of the truth for their benefit needs to stop."​

Isn't it possible to respect and be close to a family member, but also feel stress and upset from their actions?

Last edited:
Could someone be so kind as to give context to what Mr. Verrett is saying in the Instagram post? This passage in particular:

quote: Which media report(s) is he alluding to? The King has acknowledged that Durek Verrett has experienced racism, including from Norwegians, but the King has also publicly disagreed with Durek's assertion that most or all Norwegians have racist attitudes towards him and that most or all of the criticism of his professional activities is motivated by his race. So, depending on what exactly the journalist stated, it would not be necessarily inaccurate to state that Harald does or does not stand behind Durek's claims about racism. (quote)

He is not somebody who takes the time to really do research and relate to certain press articles. As many of us do here at the TRF. He just wanted to tell the world his frustrations and how badly he feels himself treated.

I am sure that he has experienced racism, in Norway and in the US, as almost all people of colour have. But, he is stressing it so much when it comes to his relation to Märtha. Did he ever complain about racism before he met her? As I understand from glimpses of his past, there were problems with exes, but racism was never an item. Now it is...

He just doesn't want to acknowledge that the main things brought about against him is not his colour but his shaman business and his very strange ideas and suggestions of "healing".

Martha is supporting him and some other of his clients also. He just cannot see the whole picture in Norway, or any other country in the world who would just as much don't share his shaman business and all the crap he is preaching.

"This is the first time anyone of the monarchs has spoken against racism publicly. This should be global news!"​

quote: He is mistaken if he believes it is the first time King Harald or any monarch has publicly spoken against racism. I wonder if Mr. Verrett meant to write "spoken against racism against me". (quote)

And that again is typical for him, the British have spoken against racism many times, he is not aware of this. It is always about him, him and him.

(quote)While the "stepping down" announcements did reference Princess Märtha Louise's own status as a businesswoman, I think the amount of verbiage dedicated to addressing the couple's views on health and medicine does make it clear that the controversy is primarily over Durek's "shaman" business and Märtha Louise's support of it, not Märtha Louise's horse channel. (quote)

Exactly!

(quote) Isn't it possible to respect and be close to a family member, but also feel stress and upset from their actions?

Well, not for him and her. If she would not belong to a royal family the whole business would be quite different. Not much press , accusations etc.
They could live a nice life in California (jut as this other couple tries..) and keep quiet.

Durek posted photos of him and Märtha Louise with his friend, who is also creating their wedding bands which will be revealed at their wedding.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm9957LyAC3/?hl=fi

Sounds like a plan.
I dearly hope she will be ok in this marriage and the kids are old and independant enough not to be affected too much if things go wrong and of course him, too. don't think ML is easy to be with.

Though I think CP Hakon's comment about Durek was a step, but shows how misleaded the next generation in RF is. But maybe this is just me badly coping with Norwegian transparency, concerning RF there are things I just don't want to know for their own good.

I totally agree with you. Well said. Complaining has become fashionable nowadays.:bang:

(..)
ML pack your bags,put down your title and take this shaman freakshow far away from Norway,too embarrassing.
(..)
I feel sorry for her daughters.Really do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Norwegian Se og Hør quotes an article at Norwegian Nettavisen:
On Thursday night Durek had a live broadcast on TikTok. He answered questions from followers, and said that he and Märtha Louise still have not found a date for the wedding. He said that the king and queen have supported their relationship all the way.
One of the viewers asked if Durek believes in life after death. He then claimed that Ari Behn had contacted him from "the other side".
- I can hear Ari sometimes. He asks me to greet the children and say that he loves them very much, Durek said according to Nettavisen.
Durek was asked whether he thinks it is okay to charge for treatments, he is said to have said that people spend their money on what they want, and if they want to pay for his treatments, they have the right to do so but he is said to have said that he offers free lessons to people who are terminally ill and those who can't afford it.
Durek Verrett vekker oppsikt med sitat

Durek has hired Norwegian lawyer John Christian Elden to represent him.

At his Instagram
"Sometimes in life, you need to have a strong team of powerhouses behind you, who will be your guardians from those who wish to harm you.
I am happy to announce that John Christian Elden @jcelden will be representing me from now on. I am looking forward to having him by my side in all matters."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnaHIDkSxsI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When asked what this means, John Christian Elden replies:
- As a legal adviser, it is generally against Norwegian law and assessments of attacks directed at him and his personal circumstances, he says to VG.
He clarifies that he is not Verrett's press spokesman, and also says:
- I am not involved in any specific pending court case.
Durek Verrett røper Elden-samarbeid - VG

:previous: And then he all of a sudden is in contact with Ari Behn...

Not that I would ever dream about insinuating that he makes things up on the way.

I wonder what Ari's parents think of this.

Not that I would ever dream about insinuating that he makes things up on the way.

No not at all!!Who would dare such a thing...:whistling:
Except him...ofcourse...

The King and Queen supports them all the way...yes,ofcourse....out of embarrasment,.... they have no choice...
for pete's sake....Talking to Ari hey_...well well....

Can’t they just marry soon so she gets a surname and the title can be taken… Then Durrek and Märtha Verret can move to L A permanently and continue their séances far away from Norway….

Can’t they just marry soon so she gets a surname and the title can be taken… Then Durrek and Märtha Verret can move to L A permanently and continue their séances far away from Norway….
King Harald has said that his daughter will always be a princess

Isn't this "using the RF in connection with his business"??

Norwegian Se og Hør quotes an article at Norwegian Nettavisen:
...One of the viewers asked if Durek believes in life after death. He then claimed that Ari Behn had contacted him from "the other side".
- I can hear Ari sometimes. He asks me to greet the children and say that he loves them very much, Durek said according to Nettavisen....
Durek Verrett vekker oppsikt med sitat

At what point would the King or Crown Prince or clueless Martha react to this scammer? Ari Behn took his own life and now Darek/Durek is insulting his memory and the making light of it to create an afterlife approval of his con job with the gullible Martha.

King Harald has said that his daughter will always be a princess

I know he has said that he feels that way because she is his daughter, but i don’t think that means he will just turn a blind eye to everything…. Harald wants to be very open and very accepting towards his own children, partly because of the 9 year long battle he had with his own father about getting his consent to marry Sonja (who has been very open that it gave her mental reactions). But he is also responsible for the monarchy he will be handing over to his son…

Next he's going to tell us how he contacted Diana for Harry and Meghan .

I think these Two have been watching the $$$$ dollar signs, I mean reactions, to The Duke and Duchess of Montecito "racism -bullying" media coverage and want a piece of the grift.

Granted, they are a "10" to the Sussex's "100" watt exposure, a blip, but anything they can do to get on that gravy train I think they feel will be beneficial.

Durek can talk about whatever he wants. But he shouldn't talk about Ari. He shouldn't say he has contact with Ari. These are dangerous claims and no one will believe them.
I would like to know what will be the opinion of Ari's family on this.

You know what? Even if he is somehow telling the truth, just this one improbable time:

— It's basically impossible to verify. So shut up.
— If you were somehow able to do this and give comfort to his children, the classy thing would be to not tell the whole world about it. So shut up.

It isn't rational thinking from Durek.

Claiming to hear Ari Behn is just a natural extension of his belief in life after death.
So to emphasize that belief - and to make himself more interesting - he invents this conversation with Ari Behn. It is IMO a habitual lie. He may even believe in it himself after having said it out loud.

If you asked Durek whether he believes Ari Behn will reincarnate, I would seriously be willing to bet quite a lot that Durek on the spot would tell a story about how he met Ari Behn in a past life.

He simply can't help it.

Last edited:
Yes, I have a feeling several of us have gone over the issues with his pathological/compulsive/whatever-the-term-is lying before. It's just the new lows being reached. Also my point was that even if he were to somehow be telling the truth about this, it doesn't look good to mention it!

Someone should introduce him to Congressman Santos. At least it would make for good pay-per-view. :whistling:

Last edited:
Please tell me Durek is not in Greece. Next he would say he's been in contact with the late King Constantine.

Durek just doesn't know when to keep quiet.

Please tell me Durek is not in Greece. Next he would say he's been in contact with the late King Constantine.

Durek just doesn't know when to keep quiet.

Honestly when I watch the clip of NRF arrived in Greece, a moment I'm afraid that he would get off the car after Martha Louise. Glad it doesn't.

NRF might "accepts" him into the family but I hope they will never allow him appear in any foreign royal related event, formal or not, private or not. That will be an embarrassment.

Can’t they just marry soon so she gets a surname and the title can be taken…

Hans-Rickard, you wrote a few days ago:

As Pavlos was born as Crown Prince while his father was still reigning and the family still living in Greece, the title is hardly a ”claim” from his part… Rather a fact

so there would seem to be no point in the king taking away the princess's title, as applying your claim by analogy, because Märtha Louise was born as Princess while her grandfather was still reigning and the family still living in Norway, the title would always be a "fact" and she would be right to continue calling herself Princess even if it were taken away.

My guess is that she will not take on a surname; she did not do so during her first marriage.

NRF might "accepts" him into the family but I hope they will never allow him appear in any foreign royal related event, formal or not, private or not. That will be an embarrassment.

But it would be even more embarrassing for the Norwegian and foreign royal families to be accused of banning Durek from royal-related events due to their racism.

Last edited:
Does anybody know why the princess was in Athens? Ok, it was a private event, but did she have a connection to Constantine his godchild or? Txs.
I was surprised to see her and as she recently reduced.... and the CP Couple was there as representatives, why was she there?

Hans-Rickard, you wrote a few days ago:

so there would seem to be no point in the king taking away the princess's title, as applying your claim by analogy, because Märtha Louise was born as Princess while her grandfather was still reigning and the family still living in Norway, the title would always be a "fact" and she would be right to continue calling herself Princess even if it were taken away.

My guess is that she will not take on a surname; she did not do so during her first marriage.

But it would be even more embarrassing for the Norwegian and foreign royal families to be accused of banning Durek from royal-related events due to their racism.

Is there evidence for the NRF being racists?

I think everybody can write his/her opinion in this community, saying Durek would be an embarrassment is an opinion of a member.

My opinion is, that colour doesn't matter but the nonsense and dangerous silly things (cancer treatment) Durek is telling, would be difficult. The RF so far has backed him much more than I consider good for them and IMO both the princess and her groom are out along with the latest statement.

Did you ever check his website, there is a lot of needless stuff in this world, but a future husband if a princess should not be selling such stuff for horrendus prizes.

Like to read your opinion.

:DAm I the only one thinking about an island for all the Harrys&Meghans, Joachims.... Mike Tindall could be the showmaster.
Once they's have to work for their living the whining would soon stop.:whistling:

Does anybody know why the princess was in Athens? Ok, it was a private event, but did she have a connection to Constantine his godchild or? Txs.
I was surprised to see her and as she recently reduced.... and the CP Couple was there as representatives, why was she there?

Her youngest daughter is the goddaughter of Princess Alexia. Perhaps she would be there to support Alexia in one of her darkest days.

Back
Top Bottom