Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I'm a doctor, and some barely literate quack is going around saying kids get cancer because they're unhappy, you damn well better believe I'm going to say something about that. I'm the doctor. I have the MD. I went to school for years to study and practice medicine. This "shaman" who likes talking out of his posterior did not.

That doctor was responding to dangerously stupid comments M-L's boytoy made. My mother is going through cancer treatments right now. I don't like the idea of someone without a medical degree or license to practice medicine telling me it's my mother's fault she's sick. So, yes, if a doctor wants to make a video setting this clown straight, I'm all for it. He did nothing wrong. It's no different from an auto mechanic making a video after someone said you can fix a flat tire by filling it with marshmallow fluff.

Well said!

Oh, eww. If she loves him, she can have him, but I'd like to think she's more sense between the ears than to hook up with someone who thinks something so repulsive, especially when she has three impressionable daughters. Who knows what kind of garbage they've picked up in the time he's been with M-L.
She has been with him for a while now.. and unless she's still in the throes of infatuation, it seems like she IS buying all his nonsense and agreeing with it..

One thing though is that with a lot of things, one has to really know and understand something before they can totally dismiss it as something that doesn't work for them. Its trial and error at its best and a learning experience. How long it takes depends on the individual.

Right now for ML is not only the finding and adopting new and different ideas but there's also the element of being "in love" associated with it that makes everything seen with a rosy hue. It may last a lifetime or it may dissipate over a while. No one knows for sure.

If I'm a doctor, and some barely literate quack is going around saying kids get cancer because they're unhappy, you damn well better believe I'm going to say something about that. I'm the doctor. I have the MD. I went to school for years to study and practice medicine. This "shaman" who likes talking out of his posterior did not.

That doctor was responding to dangerously stupid comments M-L's boytoy made. My mother is going through cancer treatments right now. I don't like the idea of someone without a medical degree or license to practice medicine telling me it's my mother's fault she's sick. So, yes, if a doctor wants to make a video setting this clown straight, I'm all for it. He did nothing wrong. It's no different from an auto mechanic making a video after someone said you can fix a flat tire by filling it with marshmallow fluff.

Perfect. And i love the part about filling tires with marshmallow fluff!:lol:

That video came about after Durek claimed cancer was self inflicted and children get cancer because of unhappiness.
So the doctor wasn’t just randomly making a video for no reason.

What?! Utterly absurd. And insulting to everyone who has ever had cancer.

I’m not terribly knowledgeable about this man, but people actually pay money to hear this nonsense?

Exactly! I'm surprised there are people making excuses for Durek and are even doubting the credibility of the doctor over him... surely a qualified doctor is more experienced and knowledgable than some random guy who claims cancer can be cured through "happiness"?? :bang:

Exactly! I'm surprised there are people making excuses for Durek and are even doubting the credibility of the doctor over him... surely a qualified doctor is more experienced and knowledgable than some random guy who claims cancer can be cured through "happiness"?? :bang:
You are very right and it is a shame to add to the suffering of dangerously ill people but stupidities like this….

In Germany the Youth Welfare Office would take over if ML was the mother of three,
to ensure the children are brought up in a proper and healthy way concerning her Schaman partner and the fact that the biological father is niw dead.
Wondering if her royal title protects her that much or things are different in Norway.

I think as soon as he has made enough money by the princess he will drop her.

What?! Utterly absurd. And insulting to everyone who has ever had cancer.

I’m not terribly knowledgeable about this man, but people actually pay money to hear this nonsense?

It seems that they do.. that's how he makes a living...

Absurd. The Princess and Mr Verret are two adults, living their own life. What kind of doctor is that to vent such opinions about two individuals without even having met the two in person, without a proper anamnese, without any consultation. It is soliciting towards a disciplinary procedure for improper and unprofessional execution of the medical profession.

It´s not the point if he will get into trouble or not, but if it is reputable or serious of this doctor, claiming at the same time the other person was just not, to make a diagnose about people without anamnese or consultation...:whistling:

and when did the shaman do a proper anamnese/consultation to vent his ridiculous statements about vagina imprints?! besides, he doesn't need to 'know them' - the moment the shaman publishes a book with medically inaccurate information for the purposes of scamming people and getting money from nonsense, a medical doctor is definitely qualified to criticise it.

absolutely.

The world is full of people like this not just Shaman Verret - is just given a wider audience due to his current position. There will also be people who makes ludicrous claims in the face of current science, medicine, thinking and common sense and decency. And sadly there will always be people who believe them.

In Germany the Youth Welfare Office would take over if ML was the mother of three,
to ensure the children are brought up in a proper and healthy way concerning her Schaman partner and the fact that the biological father is niw dead.
Wondering if her royal title protects her that much or things are different in Norway.

Normally no, I'd say.
Unless there have been reports of neglect, mistreatment and similar things the authorities will not intervene. Whether there are ways she and the children can receive help or counseling is another matter.
If we look at it from an ice-cold perspective there are (hopefully) no reports of neglect in regards to ML's children.
There are hopefully no reports of ML being a poor mother - that she has regular conversations with angels and utter some interesting... statements in her lectures doesn't make her a poor mother.
The same things goes for Durek.
AFAIK he doesn't live with the children, so from a child-protection view he is peripheral. He may a quack and say absurd things, but that doesn't necessarily make him a poor "bonus-dad."

And there is of course ML herself.

I don't know if she genuinely love Durek or whether he is merely a tool for her to increase her income over time, but she is a mother.
The question is: If, repeat if, Durek should exercise some, shall we say, bad influence on her children wouldn't it be more likely that she would protect them?
We are here discounting the far from insignificant influence the rest of the NRF has in pulling strings behind the scenes.
I think wherever ML and Durek should decide to settle with the children, the local child-protection services will keep a very close, albeit discreet, eye on the children, should the NRF even suspect they don't get the proper care.

And we don't know. Despite Durek's many flaws, he may actually be a very caring and supportive bonus-dad. - We can always hope.

Durek was unknown before he met a Princess of Norway . He started business the Shaman and the Princess.
Is he , and his books popular in Noyway , in former posts NO
He is not engaged or married with ML. Will he his whole life nurse 3 orphan girls ???

Durek was unknown before he met a Princess of Norway . He started business the Shaman and the Princess.
He is not engaged or married with ML. Will he his whole life nurse 3 orphan girls ???

"Orphan" isn't the right word for Martha-Louise's children. They still have a mother and an extended family who love them and will remain close to them.

he wasn't unknown. gwyneth paltrow used his services and was one of his customers apparently. but she is also a strange character herself and has opinionated views most of which have little to no scientific evidence.

I can't Believe it !!!! What he says had been said centuries ago when they even believed that the first lover of a woman would leave such inprint in them such as their first child (with another Partner) would have all the physical charasteristics of their first lover.
They really thought it in past centuries, that's one of the Reason men insisted on having virgins when they married.:bang:
well, even within the established world religions still instructions are being claimed strictly to be followed from centuries ago, often having very bad effect on people´s lives and their relationships. I think their middle age messages influencing people´s every day life and by that whole societies are much more damaging than the teachings of this sorry little shaman, followed by a handful of dozends of people - and hardly anybody seems to care or is upset about that...

Who took care of the 3 daughters since ML is dating The Shaman and went abroad with him ? Ari and Ari 's parents . I think they are divorced , so one of two of them

Possibly Ari, possibly her parents or his parents or their aunts and uncles. They might well have been with their mother some of the time, just kept out of the pictures.

Who took care of the 3 daughters since ML is dating The Shaman and went abroad with him ? Ari and Ari 's parents . I think they are divorced , so one of two of them

They had shared custody, and lived not too far apart from each other, so logically Ari would be the one taking care of them when ML was traveling.

Ari's parents were divorced for a long while, but they got remarried to each other again.l

well, even within the established world religions still instructions are being claimed strictly to be followed from centuries ago, often having very bad effect on people´s lives and their relationships. I think their middle age messages influencing people´s every day life and by that whole societies are much more damaging than the teachings of this sorry little shaman, followed by a handful of dozends of people - and hardly anybody seems to care or is upset about that...

This is well thought out. We live in world today that is full of what I like to call "sheeple". The easy way out is to follow what someone else teaches rather than actively seek one's own spirituality. Lets face it. Spirituality or focusing on the soul is not a huge priority. The "shaman" will rake in quite a bit of money because he offers "solutions" to sheeple who will not question his truths or his methods and blindly follow.

There is *no* one size, fits all truth out there. We all find our own truths that ring true to us but in order to do that, we have to actively seek them ourselves. We also cannot dismiss something that doesn't work for us unless we actually know what it is we're rejecting.

Any thoughts about the impact of Ari Behn's death on Martha Louise and Durek Verrett's future relationship?

Definitely the fact that the still underage Martha Louise's daughters have now only one parent (her) and she has to spend more time with them.

Definitely the fact that the still underage Martha Louise's daughters have now only one parent (her) and she has to spend more time with them.
Right, and hopefully Martha Louise will be spending more time with her daughters and less time with Durek. After reading through this thread I'm not convinced her relationship with him was a very healthy one.

This is well thought out. We live in world today that is full of what I like to call "sheeple". The easy way out is to follow what someone else teaches rather than actively seek one's own spirituality. Lets face it. Spirituality or focusing on the soul is not a huge priority. The "shaman" will rake in quite a bit of money because he offers "solutions" to sheeple who will not question his truths or his methods and blindly follow.

There is *no* one size, fits all truth out there. We all find our own truths that ring true to us but in order to do that, we have to actively seek them ourselves. We also cannot dismiss something that doesn't work for us unless we actually know what it is we're rejecting.
That´s kinda true. But equally true is, that one needs spiritual guidance if you find yourself on a spirtual journey. The same goes for religion - it is much easier and you can feel much better uplifted in your faith and your spiritual process if you are part of a bunch of people who feel similar like you do and someone who stands for certain values and teachings that gives you orientation. I´d say that there are certain aspects in ones spiritual journey one has to share and which you cannot do completely on your own.

For some it is the Pope, for others it is a sporting legend, for others it´s a "guru" or new age, again for other people it is nature itself in which they find spiritual godliness or guidance for their live.

Nobody has to agree on that. But the fact is that Martha Louise has found that "something" in that shaman

Living in Germany I can assure you the Youth Welfare Office would not. They only would if there were very serious concerns about life and limb of a child being in danger, such as neglect or parental violence. Otherwise, without any proof or witnesses, Youth Welfare Office is not allowed to do anything! A widowed or seperated parent certainly would not automatically being controlled by Youth Welfare because in that case they would have to control every single parent which, like in the rest of the western world, there are thousands of them....! And many children are better off with one single, loving parent, than 2 fighting parents who hate each other.

None of this applies to ML´s case! She´s a loving and caring mother whose new partner happens to be a "shaman". As far as we know neither she nor her boyfriend slap the girls nor leave them starving or somethin´ like that. I know a brasilian shaman, a very nice guy and devoted father himself, in my hometown. No "Youth Welfare Office" around anywhere!
Claiming the Princess, a daughter of a popular european reigning monarch, and her daughters would be a case for Youth Welfare Office is absurd and laughable!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering which decisions PML will take. Now that she's a single mother, I assume she will have to make some adjustments. The children will need her more than ever. Do you think she would move the family to LA? Very unlikely Verrett will move to Norway.

I'm wondering which decisions PML will take. Now that she's a single mother, I assume she will have to make some adjustments. The children will need her more than ever. Do you think she would move the family to LA? Very unlikely Verrett will move to Norway.

Well, she (and Ari) moved to New York with Maud Angelica as a toddler, and they also lived in London for a while, so it isn't unlikely. But if she does move them across the world, she would also miss the built-in back-up system she would have where they are now - with family, friends and neighbours.

The Shaman School's website
The Shaman School – Ancient Teachings For A Digital Age

We are very excited to let you all know about this TV feature on Shaman Durek. Tune in to CBS tomorrow, January 9th, at 3 pm PST to watch Shaman Durek's segment, where he will discuss our book, "Spirit Hacking"! It is the start of a series of Shaman Durek being featured on The Doctors in the coming weeks.
He will be discussing the book with Dr Travis Stork, Dr Andrew Ordon, and Dr Nita Landry. He shares some spirit hacks with the audience as well as discussing spirit hacks from the book for mental performance, balancing energies, and increasing emotional intelligence.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7FiratgT4w/

More publicity for the Shaman!

It is interesting to note he is not in Norway supporting ML and her daughters. He would have won brownie points from me if he discreetly stayed in the background and supported them.

More publicity for the Shaman!

It is interesting to note he is not in Norway supporting ML and her daughters. He would have won brownie points from me if he discreetly stayed in the background and supported them.
I was reflecting on that as well .... His place would be with PML and her daughters. The first few weeks after the passing of a loved one are hectic and you get support from many people; the pain doesn't go away when the daily routine starts again! Especially also with the King being ill.

Back
Top Bottom