Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My pet rock died along with my tamagotchi :lol:

Oh, right, that was OT :lol:

"She even could have been Norway's Queen now, was that change in succession made in the same way as in Sweden."

I am sure Norwegians are glad that the change in succession was made after Haakon became the Crown Prince, I, for one, would not want Martha Louise to be the next Queen of Norway.

"She even could have been Norway's Queen now, was that change in succession made in the same way as in Sweden."

I am sure Norwegians are glad that the change in succession was made after Haakon became the Crown Prince, I, for one, would not want Martha Louise to be the next Queen of Norway.

Yeah, in Sweden Prince Carl Philip was born as Crown Prince Carl Philip, and the succession change was backdated so Victoria became the Crown Princess.
In Norway, the succession change was not backdated that is why ML did not get to be Crown Princess.

I also don't see her as a Queen material.

Can't this guy wear normal clothes ??!!

There are photos of him accompanying ML in a tux somewhere in this thread...he cleans up rather nicely imo.

But that " shaman" getup he is sporting makes both he and ML look even more ridiculous...if that is even possible at this point.:ermm:

Last edited:
Can't this guy wear normal clothes ??!!

Shamans don"t wear 'normal' clothes, Lol Don't they consider themselves some kind of priests and therefore these must be his priestly robes.

What's the definition of "normal", for him this is a normal outfit :flowers: imo better to wear a good-fitting gown than an ill-fitting tux (not thinking about a royal man in particular) (thinking about several actually :lol: ), and ofcourse P.M-L looks great (as she does most of the time).

I don't have a problem with them as a couple (actually they look quite good together), it's just the way they want to sell their message (literally) is not my thing and for some reason i feel the bliss won't last, but maybe that's just me being a cynical old you-know-what

People can and do find a style of clothing that reflect themselves. Kind of meshing the outside to reflect the inside. If that is how Durek wishes to present himself, I don't think anything is wrong with it.

We, the public, are only informed about aspects of their relationship that has been given to the public domain. Perhaps these two souls are the proverbial match made in heaven or perhaps they're a flash in the pan, pet rock kind of relationship that'll fizzle out with time. We just don't know and unless we know this couple intimately, cannot determine just how good they are for each other at all.

Sometimes, and I'll attest to this fact, after a life changing event such as a divorce or a death of a spouse, its not unusual for the first "real" relationship to be what is called a "catalyst". Kind of like a port in storm that shines a beacon to a floundering ship. Once the storm passes, the port in storm becomes the way station that is no longer necessary and the relationship either fizzles out or becomes something deeper. Only time will tell in this case.

I have only followed ML for a good 12 years. What was she like when she was younger?

I was so intrigued 10 years ago when news broke out that she can talk to angels and has a psychic friend. She also said she's clairvoyant.

Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett at Starlite Gala 2019 with other royals and celebrities.

**https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HNIXmC-VG/

Princess Märtha Louise is so pleased and honored for being recognized by Starlite Foundation Award for her work as “a leader of the new times, as an agent of change being part of a social transformation, creating awareness and helping people to conquer their own truth daring to follow their heart.”

**https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Gi1Pti-uS/

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a shame, that people like M-L only get invigourated by opposition (mhh me too, by the way) it is sooo hard to accept that other people may have a point.

PML changed her non-princess IG from martha.louise.intuitive to iam_marthalouise.

Märtha Louise and Durek currently are on vacation in Bodrum, Turkey, Märtha Louise was spotted on the beach today, August 16:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I am asking myself, what is going on with her 3 girls, who is looking after them while their mother is travelling the world, are they all in boarding school?

Perhaps, as it is the summer season, the girls are spending time with their dad and their grandparents before school sessions start up again. I'm sure they're well looked after. ?

Perhaps, as it is the summer season, the girls are spending time with their dad and their grandparents before school sessions start up again. I'm sure they're well looked after. ?

I hope so, ML has been traveling the world with her shaman since May.

I hope so, ML has been traveling the world with her shaman since May.

Are you insinuating that she is neglecting her daughters with her traveling?

I assume that they are well cared for and at least spend a lot of time with their father.

I assume that they are well cared for and at least spend a lot of time with their father.

I'm not insinuating anything, but it's strange for a mother of three children of school age to travel the world with her new love for months while the daughters supposedly live with her.

How can these girls be "well cared for" when their mother has apparently thrown herself into a love affair with a "shaman" and has been traveling the world with him for MONTHS?:bang: That is not what a caring mother does. I don't care if the girls are with their father and/or grandparents, their mother should be with them, especially during the school break. The Princess seems to have totally forgotten about them. I just hope these young girls don't feel abandoned.:sad: Also, I have a feeling this affair is not going to end well. This man has a sinister look about him and I have a feeling he has hit the jackpot with Martha Louise. He's a sharlatan and out to make as much money has possible while this starry-eyed woman (who is old enough to know better) is sharing his bed. What a fool she is. An absolute fool. And I'm not insinuating. This will not end well.

Shaman Durek posted these photos to his Instagram today, also part of his family is with him and Märtha Louise in Turkey:
"When you're in love, time stops every moment you look in your lover's eyes. You see your past and future and a reflection of yourself be reflected back from their eyes, because they are in your life to bring out all of your most splendid beautiful aspects of your being. When I'm with @princessmarthalouise @iam_marthalouise I feel like I'm living a fairy tale come true. All I want to do is serve my Goddess and shower her with love..."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Qr45ughcY/

Of course he linked to Märtha Louise's both Instagram accounts, so that no one forgets that she is a princess.

And Märtha Louise posted the same photos
"Some evenings are simply magical. And sharing those moments with people you love is simply a touch of divinity. I am so thankful to you, my eternal love @shamandurek, for bringing me to the place you love the most on the planet. The place where you feel nurtured and at home. So breathtakingly beautiful, my heart starts to sing with joy. And sharing it with family and friends expands the senses even more."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1QonsuCKSb/

A turkish friend?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1L_S9iiLAX/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1J61rHA_oF/

Last edited:
I'm not insinuating anything, but it's strange for a mother of three children of school age to travel the world with her new love for months while the daughters supposedly live with her.

That is true, and at this moment the only thing I can place on Märtha Louise is a question mark.

How can these girls be "well cared for" when their mother has apparently thrown herself into a love affair with a "shaman" and has been traveling the world with him for MONTHS?:bang: That is not what a caring mother does. I don't care if the girls are with their father and/or grandparents, their mother should be with them, especially during the school break. The Princess seems to have totally forgotten about them. I just hope these young girls don't feel abandoned.:sad: Also, I have a feeling this affair is not going to end well. This man has a sinister look about him and I have a feeling he has hit the jackpot with Martha Louise. He's a sharlatan and out to make as much money has possible while this starry-eyed woman (who is old enough to know better) is sharing his bed. What a fool she is. An absolute fool. And I'm not insinuating. This will not end well.

Well-cared for by their father and grandparents, I meant.

Old enough, yes, but wise enough? I don't know. She does seem to be a different Märtha Louise today than before.

Back
Top Bottom