Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But she is Princess Märtha Louise. And she is from Norway. Even more: she is the daughter of the King of Norway. There was litte or nothing wrong here.

Right, and there was "little or nothing wrong" with using the title for commercial purposes, either — except for some reason, she was publicly made to quit doing that.

The literal interpretation is not usually the one palace courtiers seek in these matters.

Right, and there was "little or nothing wrong" with using the title for commercial purposes, either — except for some reason, she was publicly made to quit doing that.

The literal interpretation is not usually the one palace courtiers seek in these matters.

But how is Princess Märtha Louise "commercial" ? She simply is what she is. It is in her passport.

Why do I always feel a strong urge to strap a guitar on my back, let my hair grow and head for San Francisco, when I read quotes by this remarkable couple?

Anyway, I do feel we need more love. Love is groovy, man.

???❤️?:heartflower::heartflower:

Well... we do have to admit that this is a couple that is pretty "far out!" :D

I hope I can see the full interview on YOUTUBE.
Long term their future may lie more in America than Norway.

Just seen the interview. They have as good a chance as any, of making it work. He seems to like her; rather than her title.

She's not exactly an Heiress in the true sense of the word anyway.

[air-is] See more synonyms for heiress on Thesaurus.com. noun. a woman who inherits or has a right of inheritance, especially a woman who has inherited or will inherit considerable wealth.

Last edited by a moderator:
To access the article your e-mail is required. I'm not particularly keen on getting spam-mail, so could a kind soul give us the gist of the interview, please? ?

To access the article your e-mail is required. I'm not particularly keen on getting spam-mail, so could a kind soul give us the gist of the interview, please? ?

When I scroll below immediately once the page loads I can eventually read the interview(s).
But here is the start of it, and from there on you can use the back and forward arrows:
https://www.awarenessties.us/all-the-stories/the-princess-life.

It's a graphics intensive site, but it should work at least. It can also be downloaded.

Last edited:
I have to confess that I plain forgot about these interviews. :ermm:

Anyway, I've read them now and ML's interview first.

It was on the face of it intelligent and good answers she gave.
For someone who doesn't know much about ML, her family, life, the monarchy and not least her finances I'd say that was a successful interview that left a very good impression of her.

There was the usual stuff about her not fitting in and her being so sensitive and empathic and no one understood her, her being so unique. - Well, for being very empathic and able to "read" she's far from unique. But I think she genuinely believe she is.
- And she isn't sensitive enough to have picked up the public vibe regarding her actions. So she is good at picking up people's emotions - but she has problems relating to them IMO.

Anyway, I can well understand her anxiety about being in the spotlight, that must be a nightmare sometimes for people born into a very public life. They can't even escape. - But her animosity towards her public exposure doesn't prevent her from utilizing her royal title and status to her benefit...

Social animals like horses and dogs are no doubt a wonderful thing for someone like ML, because they instinctively intercept your mood, they are programmed for that, and responds to it, - without asking questions and wanting anything in return.

The interviewer annoyed me a bit, because she stuck to preplanned questions, instead of seeing where the interview went and adapt her questions to that. I would liked to have seen her dig more into what ML said about her empathy. (*) Her school and what she believes about her own abilities. I genuinely thought that was interesting and we might learn more.
Instead this became a rehash of what ML has said so many times before.

Lunch is up.
Durek's interview in my next post.

(*) For those who might be interested: I'm very good at picking up people's body language and I "see" micro-expressions as a "still-photo." For whatever reason my brain must pick that up. And you can of course read a lot from that.
But it doesn't make me anything better than a pocket-psychologist.
I think ML has an inflated view of her empathic abilities.

Well, you need read no further than the heading...

The interviewer is a fan of Durek.

And considering that the fan, I mean interviewer, describes Durek's statements as "no nonsense" "demystifying" and "attainable and understandable" Durek could just lean back and smile during this "interview" and that's what he did...

A summary of the interview can be boiled down to this: Blah-blah.
Because no matter how careful I read the interview, that's all it was: Blah-blah.
Durek said a lot of nonsense without saying anything of substance.

But judging from what he did say about himself, I can safely say that my descendants will envy me for being alive while Durek walked the Earth.

"But judging from what he did say about himself, I can safely say that my descendants will envy me for being alive while Durek walked the Earth."

:lol::lol:

Märtha Luise is rich again!

Bunte online, citing DanaPress, reports, that the fortune of Princess Märtha Luise has been growing.

The Tax List of the state of Norway, which is public and shows, what everybody owns and what taxes one paid, has the numbers:

For 2020: While Märtha Luise had 2019 an income of 733.000 Norwegian Crowns and no net worth at all, her income rose in 2020 to 4.426.421 Norwegian Crowns or 433.648 €uro while her net worth exploded to 16.746.608 Norwegian Crowns or 1.604.628 €uro.

So, Märtha Luise is a millionaire again.

It is thought the monies come with and by the workshops Märtha Luise has done with The Shaman Durek Verrett.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...euerliste-enthuellt-sie-ist-wieder-reich.html

My personal take: On one hand I am glad, she has money again - On the other hand: If it is true, that she got the money from these "workshops", well... :ermm: In the end: Who would have thought?

:previous: It appears ML has joined the Shaman Durek gravy train, for better or worse.

Well, it's one thing to earn the money, it's another thing to overspend them.

It's my clear impression that money doesn't live a long life in the purses of neither Durek nor ML.
Considering that they are traveling to all sorts of places and renting villas.

Bunte online, citing DanaPress, reports, that the fortune of Princess Märtha Luise has been growing.

The Tax List of the state of Norway, which is public and shows, what everybody owns and what taxes one paid, has the numbers:

For 2020: While Märtha Luise had 2019 an income of 733.000 Norwegian Crowns and no net worth at all, her income rose in 2020 to 4.426.421 Norwegian Crowns or 433.648 €uro while her net worth exploded to 16.746.608 Norwegian Crowns or 1.604.628 €uro.

So, Märtha Luise is a millionaire again.

It is thought the monies come with and by the workshops Märtha Luise has done with The Shaman Durek Verrett.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...euerliste-enthuellt-sie-ist-wieder-reich.html

My personal take: On one hand I am glad, she has money again - On the other hand: If it is true, that she got the money from these "workshops", well... :ermm: In the end: Who would have thought?

Thanks!

Courtesy of rchainho, here is a Norwegian report which covers the figures for other members of the Royal Family as well.

https://www.dagbladet.no/kjendis/kraftig-hopp-for-prinsessen/74847552

Norwegian Se og Hør wrote some days ago at their paywall article, that Shaman Durek is seriously ill.
Avslører_ Durek er alvorlig syk

Now Svensk Damtidning writes about this
Kidney transplant recipient Shaman Durek is seriously ill - undergoing dialysis
According to Norwegian media reports, Shaman Durek has suffered from severe kidney disease, his kidneys are failing.
Se og Hør states that Shaman Durek is in need of dialysis between three and five times a week, a treatment he is said to receive at various dialysis centers in Los Angeles.
Se og Hør reporter Anders Johan Stavseng recently met Durek. He declined to comment on any questions about his illness.
Shaman Durek has lived with a severe kidney problem for much of his 47-year life. He has told about how he went on dialysis between 2004 and 2012, and on June 2, 2012, he had a new kidney transplanted. Donor was his sister Angelina.
Se og Hør has sought Märtha Louise's spokesperson Carina Scheele Carlsen for a comment, but she hasn't answered.
Uppgifter_ ”Njurtransplanterade Shaman Durek är svårt sjuk – går i dialys” _*Svensk Dam

Yeah, well, considering some of his previous and most irresponsible statements, why doesn't he simply believe his illness away?

He has said very clearly, even about a sick child(!!) that people succumb to illnesses because they unconscionably want to.

So, do I feel sorry for him? Yes, I do in fact.
I do however feel more sorry for those who listened to and followed his silly advise.

And I'm under no illusion that should he pull through this crisis, he will - eventually - attribute his recovery to some magic powers of his own, or his guiding spirits, whatever.
Because IMO he's a charlatan, but a charlatan who believes in himself to a very large extent.

I am stunned that someone who has a donated kidney - donated kidney - can spread such nonsense. It isn't the first time I come across something like this but I'm not getting it.

I am stunned that someone who has a donated kidney - donated kidney - can spread such nonsense. It isn't the first time I come across something like this but I'm not getting it.

Indeed! He has had a kidney transplant and dialysis and he's still preaching his snake oil for serious illnesses.

Well he's always come across to me as more of an exaggerator/con man than anything else (he's studied *all* the religions from *all* the world class teachers in every country of the globe etc) so I suppose it shouldn't be that surprising.

That said, I wish him a successful recovery from his latest health problems.

I've just read the latest news about Shaman Durek's health problem. I sincerely hope that he can get through this difficult time in his life.

I've just read the latest news about Shaman Durek's health problem. I sincerely hope that he can get through this difficult time in his life.

Me too, Blog Real, me too. I can totally empathize with Durek kidney issues as I'm going through basically the same thing with End Stage Renal Disease and working on getting on a transplant list. I can't imagine though how it must feel to reject a kidney and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Even going through dialysis has a huge impact on the human body. With the catheters coming out of us, we can compare ourselves to swiss cheese.

Pass the mayo. Swiss cheese tastes better with mayo every time. :D

Indeed! He has had a kidney transplant and dialysis and he's still preaching his snake oil for serious illnesses.

Well he's always come across to me as more of an exaggerator/con man than anything else (he's studied *all* the religions from *all* the world class teachers in every country of the globe etc) so I suppose it shouldn't be that surprising.

That said, I wish him a successful recovery from his latest health problems.

I honestly feel that by studying *all* the religions in the world and by taking what feels right for a person and throwing away what doesn't feel right makes it a *personal* belief. Spirituality and religious beliefs and practices a a one off kind of thing and never a one size fits all and "come follow me" actually is brainwashing and coercing others to be a "sheeple" and never gives a person a chance to find their own path and beliefs which is the whole point of our journey here in the first place.

Health wise, no one's body and metabolism are created exactly alike and the only ones that are suitable for snake oil remedies are snakes. :D

To promote a personal belief and *charge money* for it, to me, is being willing to actually harm another and their wallets for personal gain. Shameful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The interesting bit is the last sentence: Tribe, will you look at love with a greater spirit?

Is that a swipe at the Norwegians? Being very much a tribe, with tribal mentality.

In a statement to the Norwegian news agency on December 21, Princess Märtha Louise criticized Se og Hør over their story about Durek Verrett's health situation. The princess stated that it is a crime to reveal information about an individual's health without their explicit consent and she implied that the story was speculative.

https://www.seher.no/kongelig/raser-mot-se-og-hor/74985425

With regard to the criminality issue: Would Se og Hør not have checked with their lawyers?

I'm sure Se & Hør know what they are doing.

They were writing about Durek's health alright - in some detail.
But that was based on a source. Not leaked or published medical records, because that would indeed be a criminal offense.
So the question is: Can a magazine write what sources in a foreign country tell about a foreign national in a foreign country? A foreign national who has openly talked about his health issues before.

ML has by this outburst confirmed that what was written is pretty much correct.

It's no different from what magazines (Norwegian magazines no doubt being among them) have written about Charlene of Monaco.

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think Durek would have a good chance of doing much about it.
ML seems to be angling for public sympathy, whether that will succeed is an open question.

IMO when you pursue a career about being a public person, very much talking about yourself and also talking about health issues and cures, well, then you can hardly expect the press to back off when you don't like it, can you?

Back
Top Bottom