Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Eya. :flowers:

To my surprise we actually have a report from the Danish press from the session today - it's otherwise politics 24/7 these days here in DK.
https://www.bt.dk/kendte/norsk-prinsesse-under-shaman-show-jeg-har-aldrig-passet-i-prinsesseboksen

As you know the press were not allowed to ask questions or take photos during the session.
Around 70 people had shown up for The Princess and the Shaman, Activation Divinity.

They were told to look deep in the eyes of the one sitting next to them, while chanting: "Let your light grow." And realize they were in reality looking at themselves.
Durek told them it was about quantum physics (!!) and about being ambassadors of love.
Combined with deep breaths, some of the participants smiled, others teared up.
All the participants were Scandinavian women, aged 8-70 or so.

People let go of their shoes and relaxed while Shaman gave his lecture, danced around, whooping and ML talked about breaking out of "your box" that other are trying to put you in, and about being in contact with yourself.

ML talked about how she never felt she belonged in the royal family, and didn't fit into the princess-box. She was too wild, too fond of action and couldn't reconcile herself with her duties as princess.

She joked: "I dreamed that my real parents would one day come and take me with them."

She told about how she broke away from the NRF and how the public reaction was. How she was called crazy and laughed at.
"I cannot recognize what the press is writing about me. They try to put me into a box, but I don't want to go in there."

There were several journalists present among the 70 attendees, all having paid 950 DKK. (70 X 950 DKK = 66.500 DKK = roughly 10.000 $)
Durek told them he wouldn't let the press ruin his internal energy.
He talked about how the press often use doctors and other professionals to take apart his methods. But the doctors don't understand him, because they don't understand his world. They insist on putting him into a box.
He went on:
"My world is free of prejudice. A logic person would examine shamanism. An illogical and ignorant person simply determine that my methods cannot work.
That's how you limit the society. That's how societies die."

- Well, if ML feel she doesn't really belong in the NRF and that being a princess is so far removed from her personality and what she want's to do, why doesn't she give up her title? - Asks this ignorant and illogical person writing this post...

Last edited:
ML talked about how she never felt she belonged in the royal family, and didn't fit into the princess-box. She was too wild, too fond of action and couldn't reconcile herself with her duties as princess.

She joked: "I dreamed that my real parents would one day come and take me with them."

That's a terrible and hurtful thing to say, she must know it'll be reported by the media and get back to her parents.

She wants it both ways, the title and status with no responsibility but all the privileges

Seeing she has such little regard for her heritage she SHOULD give up her title

I would like to think she didn't mean anywhere near as unkind as it sounds.

I would like to think she didn't mean anywhere near as unkind as it sounds.

It shouldn't have been said though. How would she feel if her children said that about her. (As a parent it would devastate me.)

In the interview with Good Morning Norway TV 2 Thursday she said of her renouncing her title:
"It's not something I consider. I am a part of that family, and will still be part of it"

She seems a foolish woman who has no filter and says the first thing that comes into her head.

What she said is very cruel. I think she wants the best of both worlds. The title and status and privileges of being a member of a royal family and the freedom to be an ordinary person. I also think she should give up the title for the sake of the monarchy. What if she was the heir to the throne? fear

- Well, if ML feel she doesn't really belong in the NRF and that being a princess is so far removed from her personality and what she want's to do, why doesn't she give up her title? - Asks this ignorant and illogical person writing this post...

The statements by ML and her boyfriend during their "show" were interesting. They are hucksters-pure and simple.

I agree-at this point she needs to lose the "Princess" title-she can still be a member of her "family" without it--even though, from her own words, she doesn't really seem to care much.

How ungrateful towards the King and the Queen of Norway her parents and also towards her Brother the future King and his wife who is not in a good health.
Shame on her !

Martha Lousie was the only Royal at Alexandra's Wedding and he the Shaman was invited too ! I don't undertand this either.

How ungrateful towards the King and the Queen of Norway her parents and also towards her Brother the future King and his wife who is not in a good health.
Shame on her !

Martha Lousie was the only Royal at Alexandra's Wedding and he the Shaman was invited too ! I don't undertand this either.

I think that Alwxandra was probably an unwitting participant. She probably extended an invitation to ML and, unfortunately, got the Shaman too.

Apparently she has one--preying on vulnerable people searching for health, happiness or enlightenment.

Agree —- But, I meant a real 9-5 job where you have to do actual work.
?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always had a soft spot for ML. She comes off as being very vulnerable and, although I don't know now her new beau and have no knowledge of shamanism, I can't help but feel that he is taking advantage of her status and is only with her for that reason.

(..)

I will ask again....where the *$#@ are this woman's children?!:bang:

The way she behaves and speaks sometimes it's like she never had a life before now.:ermm:

Svensk Damtidning has articles behind a paywall

Several people swing back and forth and move their heads in circles. Svensk Damtidning's Anna von Koch tells how it is to attend a course at Princess Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek.
Vår reporter på kurs hos prinsessan Märtha Louise och schamanen _ Svensk Damtidning

Anna von Koch got an interview
Exclusive interview with Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek
* "I just felt wow". * That's how they met. * That Märtha Louise's children think about Mama's new love.
- Durek is my twin soul. When I met him, it felt like I had found home. Our souls recognized each other, says Märtha Louise.
Exklusiv intervju med Märtha Louise och Shaman Durek _ Svensk Damtidning

Indeed, even with the co-parenting, she is travelling so much, there is hardly anytime at home.

Well, ML & Durak - sorry Durek, can't complain about lack of media coverage!

As far as I can tell, every single news outlet in Norway are writing about this!
Even a paper for a workers union!

The Danish tabloid BT is also on the story, the rest of the Danish world-press don't seem to care.
They called in a Royalty expert to comment today. But that's pretty much an outsider's perspective, what interesting is what they write in Norway.

https://www.bt.dk/royale/prinsessens-shaman-kaereste-fik-kvinde-til-at-bryde-sammen-i-voldsom-graad

https://www.nrk.no/norge/pressefolk-dominerer-pa-martha-louises-workshop-1.14556246

https://www.aftenposten.no/amagasin...t-og-Mrtha-Louise-Latter_-uling-og-krampegrat

https://www.dagbladet.no/kjendis/durek-verrett-kan-vaere-skattepliktig-til-norge/71097144

https://www.vgtv.no/video/177465/re...rkshop-stoenning-graat-og-latter-om-hverandre

https://www.itromso.no/pluss/eksklu...-Durek-–-Klokt-av-biskopen-å-snu-19069601.ece

https://frifagbevegelse.no/bloggen/prinsessen-og-sjamanen-6.158.629613.323fd94b0b

https://www.tv2.no/a/10618290/

https://www.dagsavisen.no/debatt/scenenekt-for-en-sjaman-1.1525703

https://www.bt.dk/kendte/ekspert-om...es-kontroversielle-forhold-ingen-fortilfaelde

https://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/konge...ge/aand-engle-og-healing-i-koebenhavn/7640488

The DK tabloid Ekstra Bladet talked with some of the women who attended the seance and it's safe to say, they were a receptive audience, as all of them seem to possess ESP gifts themselves and certainly believe in ESP.

And the main-characters themselves:
https://www.theprincessandtheshaman.com/

- I think what the Norwegian press is saying can be boiled down to this:
What ML is doing = Big controversial!

What Durek is doing = Bad! He be bad company too!

The two of them teaming up and doing the Princess and the Shaman show, for money and using her princess-title = Very bad!

At last count I have now seen three editorials calling for ML to give up her title, or if need be be stripped of her title.

The politicians are also out in force, so far it's my impression it's the back-benchers who are talking.
The republican-oriented question the monarchy and call for a serious debate about the future of the monarchy. That's to be expected IMO and I don't think their stand needs to be taken seriously.

However, politicians from more pro-monarchy parties express concern that this will harm the standing of the monarchy overall and lead to an increase in those who favor a republic.

Posts from professional debaters are also surfacing en masse, one more sleep-inducing than the other... - They can also be boiled down to that what ML is doing is bad.

There is vivid description after vivid description of the seance in Copenhagen in the Norwegian papers as well! I'll spare you that. ?

There were some 160 places for the seance, 70 tickets were sold. At least 15 of the to Norwegian journalists and a couple of Danish journalists as well.
That leaves around 55 or so "civilians." - Even considering the shocking price for the tickets I imagine a few simply came to see the giraffe, the rest must be considered as belonging in the target-group for Durek and ML.

- And today the two will return to Norway, where I think it's safe to say this story will not fade away for quite a while!

Last edited:
Whoever thought that Ari Behn would end up being the “same” one?!! [emoji849]

Photos at Svensk Damtidning's reporter Anna von Koch's Instagram
I met this amazing and loving couple @princessmarthalouise and @shamandurek in CPH yesterday for an exklusive interview and for a new spiritual experience.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxrQFe8pLyM/

It’s seems it’s never a dull moment for watchers of Princess ML especially with headlines like these recently. This headline from the DM is surely a show stopper: “Welcome to my country: Princess Martha of Norway greets her bisexual shaman and 'twin flame' lover at the airport as it's revealed how he claims to have come back from the dead and has Hollywood eating out of his hand”.
It almost puts the Markle family circus in the shade.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rit-hacker-wooed-Norways-Princess-Martha.html
Sadly The NRF don’t deserve this embarrassment.

Uh-oh! :ermm:

The knives are out tonight!

At this very moment the Shaman tour is taking place in Stavanger in Norway.
550 seats in hotel Stavanger Hall, all are taken. People started queuing already around 17.00 and the session started at 19.00.
In contrast the price of 595 NKR is a bargain compared to the prices in DK!!

The press-coverage is massive, with live coverage from outside the hotel and all!

ML started out by addressing the audience, asking those who think the press is annoying to raise their hands - which some did...
Then she addressed the journalists directly, saying:
Du har et valg om hva du skriver og hvem du er. Ville du vært komfortabel med at hele livet ditt var der ute i pressen? Vil det vært OK for deg? Selv om det er jobben din, og det respekterer jeg, så har du et valg. Et valg om å ha empati og medfølelse, sa prinsessen.
"You have a choice in regards to what you write and who you are. Would you be comfortable by being out there (as a member of) in the press for the rest of your life? Would that be OK for you? Even if it is your job, and I respect that, you have a choice. A choice about having empathy and compassion."

The scene is described. There is a stage with a harp, a drum, some chairs and a table with candles.

These links will be updated with what happens during the seance.

https://www.nettavisen.no/livsstil/...me-tilstandene-som-i-kbenhavn/3423687428.html

https://www.dagbladet.no/studio/nyhetsstudio/5?post=13125

https://www.aftenbladet.no/lokalt/i/Wb829a/Fullt-hus-for-prinsessen-og-sjamanen

- Well, me see big drama ahead! :D

This may interest you!

ML talked a lot about herself and her problems fitting in - with support from her Shaman and a dialogue-priest.
And here are a number of quotes: https://www.nettavisen.no/livsstil/...-og-var-knallhard-mot-pressen/3423687445.html

They deserve a full translation, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett participated in the Good Morning Norway Show this morning, May 16.

About the current media attention: "It's more intense, but it's not worse than it has been before. The criticism affects me, but I think it is important that we live in a country where we can express ourselves, and say what we mean".

ML started out by addressing the audience, asking those who think the press is annoying to raise their hands - which some did...
Then she addressed the journalists directly, saying:
Du har et valg om hva du skriver og hvem du er. Ville du vært komfortabel med at hele livet ditt var der ute i pressen? Vil det vært OK for deg? Selv om det er jobben din, og det respekterer jeg, så har du et valg. Et valg om å ha empati og medfølelse, sa prinsessen.
"You have a choice in regards to what you write and who you are. Would you be comfortable by being out there (as a member of) in the press for the rest of your life? Would that be OK for you? Even if it is your job, and I respect that, you have a choice. A choice about having empathy and compassion."

There is a very apparent change in tone compared to only a few days ago.

Has ML always been this vocal about her displeasure at her royal connections? I don't seem to remember her voicing such opinions so publicly since it was revealed she was touring with the Shaman, who is also now revealed as her new partner. If she doesn't like the publicity that comes with being a princess she shouldn't have agreed to the tour name :whistling:
I agree that it was a thoughtless remark from her and she should have realised that such comments can be sent to her parents or the court (they may have even been watching the show behind closed doors - and your daughter saying on national TV she wishes she had different parents is not really what you expect to hear!). It seems that there's always one vocal member of royal families, as there is with any family!

Last edited:
Has ML always been this vocal about her displeasure at her royal connections? I don't seem to remember her voicing such opinions so publicly since it was revealed she was touring with the Shaman, who is also now revealed as her new partner. If she doesn't like the publicity that comes with being a princess she shouldn't have agreed to the tour name :whistling:
I agree that it was a thoughtless remark from her and she should have realised that such comments can be sent to her parents or the court (they may have even been watching the show behind closed doors - and your daughter saying on national TV she wishes she had different parents is not really what you expect to hear!). It seems that there's always one vocal member of royal families, as there is with any family!

She was this open and vocal - even with pretty similar words - for a long time. See e.g. these quotes I translated about a year ago:

[FONT=&quot]German weekly newspaper Zeit (or it’s magazine) has a series ("I have a dream"), where (more or less) famous people share their dreams. In the current issue Märtha Louise tells us about her dreams:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“As a little girl I often imagined that someday my real parents would show up - ordinary people with normal occupations like dentist or teacher. Like millions of little girls (who know the life of a princess only from books, movies or stories) dream of being a princess, I too dreamed of a completely different life: I wanted to be normal like everyone else. I already knew how the life of a princess felt. And in this life I never felt well.[/FONT]

As a princess you attract public attention right from the beginning and you are confronted with great expectations. I tried for a long time to live up to those expectations and to be the person that I should be. But I did not succeed. It was very exhausting for me and ultimately overwhelmed me.“

She then tells about being a highly sensitive child and often feeling out of place and misunderstood, especially at school. She loved to daydream as a child. She would climb trees and daydream there: she felt protected in the nature.
She still likes to daydream, but doesn’t find the time for it very often because internet and smartphone „eat much of her daydreaming time“. She i s concerned that children today grow up without daydreams and don’t have the opportunity to develop their creativity.
She learned about „lucid dreaming“ a few weeks ago and know dreams about having lucid dreams in the future.

I don't see a substantial change in her words and opinion about royal life. While I certainly don't share her opinion and really don't get why she speaks about her 'not fitting in' with royal standards again and again when at the same time insisting on staying a princess (and - much worse- using the title for her shady business ideas), I don't think that one could accuse her of mentioning her issues with growing up in the royal family only when she benefits of the publicity (e.g. now) or suddenly changing her attitude towards the subject. She was always very open about this aspect of her life.

:previous:

I agree with the points you have made, but when it comes to that interview in particular, I thought it was given while she was in the process of publicizing her book about "highly sensitive" people, with which she emphasized her own childhood "high sensitivity" to life as a princess as a case study.

It is an excellent point that she has always expressed herself openly. She noted in 2002 that the removal of her HRH would grant her more freedom. http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/innenriks/kongehuset/prinsessebryllupet/1579979.html

True. Although at the morning show they laughed really awkwardly after ML said this. It didn't sound sincere.

Interesting. Overall, it does not appear as if she has plans to offer any concessions, in spite of the court's statement about discussing the marketing of her business.

Last edited:
:previous:

I agree with the points you have made, but when it comes to that interview in particular, I thought it was given while she was in the process of publicizing her book about "highly sensitive" people, with which she emphasized her own childhood "high sensitivity" to life as a princess as a case study.

That's true too. Because almost everything she says publicly seems to be in some connection with her business interests it's not that easy (maybe impossible) to distinguish what the says for PR reasons/her financial success and what not. IMO one more reason for not using the princess title any longer.

BTW - I wondered what surname she should/could use if she was indeed to give up her title.
Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg seems a bit impractical to me.

That's true too. Because almost everything she says publicly seems to be in some connection with her business interests it's not that easy (maybe impossible) to distinguish what the says for PR reasons/her financial success and what not. [...]

That is an interesting point which I hadn't considered. It would perhaps be easier for Princess Märtha Louise if she better distinguished between interviews involving personal matters and interviews publicizing her business interests.

BTW - I wondered what surname she should/could use if she was indeed to give up her title.
Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg seems a bit impractical to me.

The formal name of the dynasty is simply Glücksburg, which is short enough to do business under. Frankly, I don't understand why the seemingly easy solution of not involving her title in her business interests is considered unacceptable by her. Most European royalty in her position have taken that route, and it would diminish the calls for her to give up her title completely.

Last edited:

Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett had a workshop at the Clarion hotel in Stavanger yesterday, May 20:

** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom