The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 01-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well, I must admit I feel a lot better with him not around ML's children.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Well, I must admit I feel a lot better with him not around ML's children.
I definitely agree with you. He is a dangerous man and should stay away from the girls.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-11-2020, 01:28 AM
Courtier

https://www.svenskdam.se/kungligt/ar...es-i-hemmet-1/
This article shows several pictures of Durek with the family in church on Christmas, one in particular with his arm wrapped around little Emma. https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2...ollen-3-tt.jpg
Again, this guy gives me the creeps.
Old 01-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That photo gave me the shivers... pretty weird, unless he's with them every day, for a new boyfriend to be putting his arms around his girlfriend's children from her previous marriage this early.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Heir Apparent

She was maybe very upset and maybe he Simply tried to confort her. I Don't like him but I think we shouldn't diabolize everything he does..
Old 01-12-2020, 07:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

I agree. I am not the man's biggest fan but why is putting his arm around the child's shoulder such a big deal?

"If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough" Sir Sidney Poitier
1927-2022
Old 01-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
She was maybe very upset and maybe he Simply tried to confort her. I Don't like him but I think we shouldn't diabolize everything he does..
This was before they learned of her father’s death?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-12-2020, 08:08 PM
Member - in Memoriam

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
For all we know, ML's daughters may actually like Durek. ML has her own strong relationship with him and it stands to reason that he'd make it a point to get to know her daughters.

He may think in terms that make us deem him to be "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" but as a human being, he could be a very gentle, very loving, very caring soul and this is what the girls see in the man their mother thinks so highly of.
Old 01-13-2020, 12:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
This was before they learned of her father’s death?
Yes, this was several hours before they learned of their father's suicide.
Old 01-13-2020, 01:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
For all we know, ML's daughters may actually like Durek. ML has her own strong relationship with him and it stands to reason that he'd make it a point to get to know her daughters.

He may think in terms that make us deem him to be "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" but as a human being, he could be a very gentle, very loving, very caring soul and this is what the girls see in the man their mother thinks so highly of.
Here's an article in Norwegian that talks about Durek and Emma's instagram friendship/messages.
(use google translate) https://no.newsner.com/de-kongelige/...a-tallulah-11/

Hopefully I'm wrong about Shaman Durek and he is just a bit "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs".
Old 01-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
It's not fair to say that I'm diabolizing everything Durek does just from one comment - for me, it just seemed a bit off as since another poster pointed out, this was taken before Ari's suicide and there was talk of whether or not he would attend both on forums and in the media, so as I previously stated unless he is already very close to ML's children (which may very well be the case) it just seems a bit forceful, but that's my perspective.

Old 01-14-2020, 03:54 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
It's not fair to say that I'm diabolizing everything Durek does just from one comment - for me, it just seemed a bit off as since another poster pointed out, this was taken before Ari's suicide and there was talk of whether or not he would attend both on forums and in the media, so as I previously stated unless he is already very close to ML's children (which may very well be the case) it just seems a bit forceful, but that's my perspective.
Agreed - it doesn't seem genuine. It seems he would do anything to get into the royal circle. I'm glad he didn't attend the funeral; this couldn't have been his decision considering how "honoured" he is that his girlfriend is a princess.
Old 01-14-2020, 05:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the VI View Post
Agreed - it doesn't seem genuine. It seems he would do anything to get into the royal circle. I'm glad he didn't attend the funeral; this couldn't have been his decision considering how "honoured" he is that his girlfriend is a princess.
Glad I'm not the only one! That was pretty much where I was getting at.

Old 01-14-2020, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Honestly I wasn't attacking anyone, I just spoke in general, and I repeat, I really Don't like him !
Old 01-18-2020, 05:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Durek has had a fit of self-realization.

https://www.dagbladet.no/kjendis/jeg...henne/72039944

Durek explains in a podcast that he was surprised and wrong-footed about the attention he and ML got by going public with their relationship.
Even today they are surrounded by paparazzis wherever they go.
"To be honest, when we announced our relationship I went into a state of shock. I cried (on the shoulder) of my girlfriend, lay in bed trembling. No matter how I went out the door I had a camera in my face.

ML taught hi to spot photographers and indeed he noticed them behind trees, bushes and under cars.

He explains that he is now being taught about Norwegian culture and what he should and shouldn't say.
"It's like a crash-course. I make many mistakes, I have to be honest about that. I have made some serious mistakes, I have brought shame upon her, the NRF and her children and I must take responsibility for the things I have done. I'm not perfect and nor do I claim to be.

He goes on to talk about the hate he has been subjected to and the racism he has experienced, something neither he nor ML will accept.
"It's balance, I have blocked people, my girlfriend has blocked people. Why defend yourself against people who do not understand who you are?"

Listen also to his general apology to Norway and the Norwegians at the bottom of the article.

- Well, it confirms a little thought I have had about this relationship.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:45 AM
Courtier

Oh my, it does appear "Durek has had a fit of self-realization". His wake up call will last until he figures out how to salvage his reputation and rebrand himself for marketing purposes. Coincidentally Svensk Dam published an article today entitled "Durek cursed - by Märtha Louise's children" https://www.svenskdam.se/kungligt/du...-louises-barn/
Creepy!
Old 01-19-2020, 01:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Well that is a good thing. Admitting that he made many mistakes and apologizing for it.

In one of the videos he talked about his and Martha Louise's sex life and ejaculating and I nearly vomited. Too much information that nobody needs to know.

Let's see how true he is to his words from this point on.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Daly View Post
Oh my, it does appear "Durek has had a fit of self-realization". His wake up call will last until he figures out how to salvage his reputation and rebrand himself for marketing purposes. Coincidentally Svensk Dam published an article today entitled "Durek cursed - by Märtha Louise's children" https://www.svenskdam.se/kungligt/du...-louises-barn/
Creepy!
That's an interesting article.
According to Durek ML is much more indulging than his previous girlfriends and encourage him if he suddenly feel an urge to bang on drums or dance around in feathers.
But her daughters are apparently willing to tell him their mind. That is giving him a dressing down if he says something he shouldn't or tell him that he shouldn't have done this or that.
Fascinating family dynamics... No wonder the oldest daughter acted so mature at the funeral service.
Old 01-19-2020, 05:13 AM
Administrator

Let's hope that his future fits of self-realization will mean that he will not comment in public on anything regarding his relationship with the Norwegian Royal Family. I doubt it though.
Old 01-19-2020, 05:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Let's get back to what Durek is saying in the article in Svensk Damtidning.

"I have the world's most fantastic woman. She's my goddess, she is queen to me. She is so powerful, so understanding and accepts the whole of me.
I have been in relationships where I have been playing drums and then they have said: Do you have to do that indoors?
- Then I have realized we weren't a match.
My present girlfriend simply yells: Keep banging that drum, put more fethars on the head. - Or: Now we'll play a video-game."

They also have special supernatural connection.

"I can say something to myself in my head and then she hears what I think. She has powers that reminds me of my own I can't get away with anything."
(*)

"She has three fantastic girls, whom I love. And they correct me/dress me down. They say: You should never have said that, you should never have done that, what did you mean? That's not true.
They help me improve myself.

I have made mistakes. I have embarrassed her, embarrassed her family, embarrassed the children. I'm not perfect."

(*) Ha! Not impressed. My wife has had similar ESP skills for many years. She can while being at work tell if I taste some of the food in the fridge, in order to make sure it hasn't become too old.