Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shaman Durek was a guest at Kjærlighetsmønster Podcast, he spoke about their relatioship. Märtha Louise posted it to her Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGzKdzXgu8v/

"Durek was our first guest on kjærlighetsmønster podcast. I met a completely different man than the one the media describes. The 140 Tara weekend participants met a humble, worldly, funny, unpretentious, wise, kind, caring, warm-hearted and really nice man who loves his woman dearly, who makes her feel safe and shining. It was easy to see"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGx5KZAHUCJ/

Og ikke et sæde var tørt...

Yeah, well, Bjørg Thorhallsdottir (Icelandic) seems like the sort of person who would indeed be charmed by Durek. And who does follow the same outlook on life, i.e. love, light and understanding - for this is the Age of Aquarious... ??:flowers::flowers:❤️:flowers:?? - Sorry, relapsed to 68.

Sham Durek a master charlatan perfecting his game over decades. It appears he's found his home in Norway with Martha Louise and her family. Thank you to Tatiana Maria and Muhler for clarifying and translating the Svensk Dam article.

Og ikke et sæde var tørt...

Yeah, well, Bjørg Thorhallsdottir (Icelandic) seems like the sort of person who would indeed be charmed by Durek. And who does follow the same outlook on life, i.e. love, light and understanding - for this is the Age of Aquarious... ??:flowers::flowers:❤️:flowers:?? - Sorry, relapsed to 68.

Definitely not a dry eye in the crowd:lol: Given a microphone ya can't shut the guy up:ROFLMAO: I see how it can happen, Muhler, all that peace and love:whistling:

"Durek was our first guest on kjærlighetsmønster podcast. I met a completely different man than the one the media describes. The 140 Tara weekend participants met a humble, worldly, funny, unpretentious, wise, kind, caring, warm-hearted and really nice man who loves his woman dearly, who makes her feel safe and shining. It was easy to see"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGx5KZAHUCJ/

How much was he paid to say that ? :lol::lol:

Fetch your tissues and cuddle up, because you're gonna love what comes next! :D
https://www.bt.dk/royale/durek-verrett-afslorer-stillede-prinsesse-martha-louise-ultimatum

A little excerpt from the Tara Award presentation, where ML and Durek were present BTW. And according to this article both of them talked about their relationship.

Durek told that he gave ML an ultimatum before they began going steady.
"I told Märtha that I cannot go into this relationship before I have met her children, before I understand her children and get along with them. Because I believe that when a man starts a relationship with a woman who already has children, you have to be dedicated. You must be there, not only for her, but also for the children."

ML responded that if her children did not understand Durek Verrett, they could not enter a relationship. (She and Durek.) So they came up with the solution that Märtha Louise should bring take her children with her to Los Angeles and meet Durek Verrett's family.

And here Durek fell for ML.
"I looked at this wonderful woman and the way she loves her children, and in that moment I knew that I could love this woman. Because she is a woman who loves her children, loves her (Norwegian) society. And when she loves everybody in her society, I know she can love me."

During Durek's speech, he praised ML for being a woman who always stands up for herself, who knows who she is and who does not trouble herself with what other people think of her.
"Every day, if we pray, laugh and are just childish and play video games, or spend time with the children and eat dinner and let the girls share all the wisdom and love with us (sitting) around the table, she knows who she is. And she stands by that no matter what and to me that means everything.
It's lovely to love you."

I honestly feel like I need to get a cavity fixed every time I read something the Shaman says. It’s so disgustingly schmaltzy and saccharine.

I honestly feel like I need to get a cavity fixed every time I read something the Shaman says. It’s so disgustingly schmaltzy and saccharine.

Or perhaps a vaccine to cover overall risk of exposure :yuk:

Fetch your tissues and cuddle up, because you're gonna love what comes next! :D
https://www.bt.dk/royale/durek-verrett-afslorer-stillede-prinsesse-martha-louise-ultimatum

A little excerpt from the Tara Award presentation, where ML and Durek were present BTW. And according to this article both of them talked about their relationship.

Durek told that he gave ML an ultimatum before they began going steady.
"I told Märtha that I cannot go into this relationship before I have met her children, before I understand her children and get along with them. Because I believe that when a man starts a relationship with a woman who already has children, you have to be dedicated. You must be there, not only for her, but also for the children."

ML responded that if her children did not understand Durek Verrett, they could not enter a relationship. (She and Durek.) So they came up with the solution that Märtha Louise should bring take her children with her to Los Angeles and meet Durek Verrett's family.

And here Durek fell for ML.
"I looked at this wonderful woman and the way she loves her children, and in that moment I knew that I could love this woman. Because she is a woman who loves her children, loves her (Norwegian) society. And when she loves everybody in her society, I know she can love me."

During Durek's speech, he praised ML for being a woman who always stands up for herself, who knows who she is and who does not trouble herself with what other people think of her.
"Every day, if we pray, laugh and are just childish and play video games, or spend time with the children and eat dinner and let the girls share all the wisdom and love with us (sitting) around the table, she knows who she is. And she stands by that no matter what and to me that means everything.
It's lovely to love you."

Ahh, how loverly ? And, thank you Muhler for another fine translation so we don't miss a minute of detail in this ongoing saga.;)

Ahh, how loverly ? And, thank you Muhler for another fine translation so we don't miss a minute of detail in this ongoing saga.;)

You just had to inflict it on the rest of us after inflicting it on yourself, huh, M? :flowers:

Actually, if it were only taken out of context and divorced from everything else we know about him... it would be almost nice.

Pity about the source (and possibly the recepient).

Last edited:
*IF* I had the time and the energy and the inclination to sit Durek Verrett down and could have a heart to heart talk with the man, these sentiments would be the ones I'd love him to really listen to and hear. I didn't write this but I sure wish I'd had. To me, its a synopsis of what a *real* loving relationship involves and for those of us that have actually found it, it is the cherry on the icing on top of the gooey cake that is *life*. ?

If they get married next year, I don't think anyone will be that surprised.
I expect all the publicity will then be over; as what else is there to say!

If the relationship is authentic for both parties; time will tell?

Are they supposed to be spirits of some sorts?

I don't have much experience with spirits, so it's new to me that they are androgynous.

Good make-up work though.

:previous: Leah Isadora has a makeup account on Instagram and is quite good at her makeup artistry, so I wonder if she did their Halloween looks?

And sometimes too much information!

Are they supposed to be spirits of some sorts?

I don't have much experience with spirits, so it's new to me that they are androgynous.

Good make-up work though.

Aliens (though I thought spirit too at first).

The first video they make a mention of 'still have water on their planet'. And in the third one 'we should take her back to our planet'. I would never have guessed if I hadnt turned on the volume at what they are meant to be.

:previous: Leah Isadora has a makeup account on Instagram and is quite good at her makeup artistry, so I wonder if she did their Halloween looks?

They tagged the makeup artist, and she is actually in the third video.

https://www.instagram.com/mua.inger/

Last edited:
That's correct.

I also notice that Durek used the expression "bonus children" when he talked about what they were to him.
That's an expression usually used by someone who has married or is in a marriage-like relationship with someone who has children, but hasn't formally adopted the children - yet.
That means Durek says he consider ML's children to be his own in anything but name, even though he hasn't adopted them. Both in relation to how he feels responsible for them, how he will approach their upbringing and especially how he view his personal relationship with the children. I.e. very close.
It would normally also imply that they consider him to be their "bonus dad" which means their dad in anything but name, though not a formal stepdad. Alternatively that they consider him to be an extra dad whom they are very fond of, just as fond of (or more) as their (living) biological father.

But over the top expressions are, as we all know, not unknown to Durek...

This is the cold/less passionate Scandinavia/Norway - where you don't throw big words like "bonus dad" around without really meaning it.

Thanks! That is informative. I wonder whether it was the original term used by Mr. Verrett, as I suspect he is far from fluent in Norwegian.

Or perhaps a vaccine to cover overall risk of exposure :yuk:
You just had to inflict it on the rest of us after inflicting it on yourself, huh, M? :flowers:

Actually, if it were only taken out of context and divorced from everything else we know about him... it would be almost nice.

Pity about the source (and possibly the recepient).

I've observed a number of European royals and their partners expressing similar sentiments about their spouses or partners, and receiving congratulations and admiration for such comments, so it is probably a matter of culture and preferences.

That stuff about the waiver that his clients have to sign allowing him to touch them in their private parts and him explaining how many of his clients want to sleep with him is rather disturbing :eek:

I didn't know Durek has been married before (to a woman) whom he divorced - I assume before he started living with his boyfriend. Nor did I know that he was born as Derek (not Durek); he only changed his name in 2013.

In addition, it claims that Durek was going to propose to ML in february of this year and that the king and queen approved of it 'after asking about his career prospects'?!

Last edited:
Ah, they never disappoint, do they? :lol:

I predict even more nauseatingly romantic photos appearing and even more interviews of their undying love through since the dawn of time.

And the best is yet to come: Their engagement-interview. :D Where Durek, will once again, treat us with flowery examples of his infatuation with ML. - Aaand his delight in becoming a member of the NRF. ?

It's textbook. Create a very positive eve slightly humorous image of yourself, and your victims... eeh, people will be more willing to listen to and accept your arguments and be less critical of you.
After all, who can have anything against Durek? Look how sweet, kind and presentable he is. He he's funny too. Aww.
And look. The sweet, free-spirited Princess is besotted with him. What a nice couple.
After all, shouldn't we all love each other? Join hands and dance through the flower-covered meadows, singing:

Now I really don't get it what she see's in him?. As for me, he makes me feel very uncomfortable. Would not want to be alone in a room with him. And the waiver part is way out there. Hope she wake up soon and smell the coffee before it is to late.

That stuff about the waiver that his clients have to sign allowing him to touch them in their private parts and him explaining how many of his clients want to sleep with him is rather disturbing :eek:

I didn't know Durek has been married before (to a woman) whom he divorced - I assume before he started living with his boyfriend. Nor did I know that he was born as Derek (not Durek); he only changed his name in 2013.

In addition, it claims that Durek was going to propose to ML in february of this year and that the king and queen approved of it 'after asking about his career prospects'?!

I truly cannot see what she sees in him. He is the definition of a snake-oil salesman. If they get married it is going to be... interesting. I can just imagine seeing him at official functions and family events :ermm:

I skimmed the interview. I totally get the waiver- it makes sense. What does not make sense to me is why one man has so many people? He has 2 managers, a PR coordinator...etc.
He's going to go bankrupt having to pay all those people.

The pictures are quite nice. Mårtha Louise has always been a beautiful princess so no surprise there and this is the best Durek has ever looked.

I suppose this changes things now. They've just landed a feature in a high profile magazine. I suppose an official engagement is next....

Just think, this could be the first royal wedding none of us are interested in watching...:glare:

The author of the Vanity Fair article is completely uncritical and gushing about Durek and all his strange stories :whistling:

But it's very insightful, Märtha and the shaman have certainly provided a lot of personal information for this article. Here are the parts I found most interesting:

"You expressly consent to any and all treatments, methods, and techniques necessary that Shaman Durek may perform in your session as determined by him. This includes but is not limited to physical touching, energy healing, releasing of toxins…, energetic entry or physical touching of my genitals or electric shock treatment in the spine."

"Once upon a time, in an Airbnb in the hills of L.A., a divorced princess rang the doorbell of Durek, Goop’s Goopiest shaman.
“I’ve met you before,” she said. “I know you already.”
“Yes,” he replied. “We were destined to meet before we were born.” They started a friendship, which turned into a romance, which turned into a business with talks and workshops. A royal wedding seems all but inevitable."

"When they met, he had no permanent home, a point of contention among the princess’s circle. “My Norwegian friends who know us, they’re like, ‘Why doesn’t he have a house? Warning! Warning!!’ Because we don’t have many nomads in Norway, so they get very skeptical.”"
(..)

The part about Durek asking his clients to sign an agreement that he is allowed to touch them sexually is incredibly disconcerting. :eek::eek:
Not a surprise that the King and Queen did not warm to Durek quickly :whistling::whistling: A wedding does seem to be on the horizon, however. Many of us have assumed so but this really confirms it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Verrett is true to who he is. A liar, fantasist, conman, and likely more. (Does 23andMe even identify obscure people as genetic links?)
At least it's entertaining to think of what Sonja said.

ML, I don't know why you can't see that they wouldn't care if you went with the dogcatcher, as long as he was a good person... :ermm: Same thing applies to America, believe it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
If she was an underage girl you would think he was a loverboy just gushing over her until she's completely torn away from her family and emotionally depended on him, so he can control her and make her do what he wants her to do.

Back
Top Bottom