Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pkl was noting that Norwegian culture, rather than being elitist, is negative towards elitism, and therefore to "move with the times" in today's Norwegian society would be to move in the opposite direction from the one you suggested.

I've found the input of Royal Norway, a very informed Norwegian poster in this forum, helpful:

I suppose I misunderstood pkl's post, that can happen.

I am well aware of Jantelagen, the general culture in The Netherlands is also like that (tall poppy syndrome) but with "elitist" I meant the conviction that a Royal House should stay away from certain things to preserve their "old-school" image (for want of a better word).

And *that* is a fine line to walk, although I do agree with the examples that have been given. Some royal cross that line, others don't and others threaten to.

The main point, IMO, is where is the border - when does someone overstep the line.

And getting back on topic, I do think Märtha Louise is no longer within those boundaries. She seems to have lost it.

In Norway all taxpayer's economy is accessible by the public, also Märtha-Louise, who is a an "ordinary citizen" so to speak.
And today these annual figures were released.

https://www.bt.dk/kendte/norske-prinsesse-marthas-indtjening-falder
https://www.seher.no/kongelig/mrthas-inntekt-stuper/71783569

We learn that her income has been reduced from 1.87 million NKR in 2017 to 600.000 NKR in 2018 - which in Norwegian context is good, but far from impressive.
Her fortune has also been reduced significantly from 4.9 million NKR in 2017 to only 2 million NKR in 2018.

Her estate, Bloksbjerg, has been put up for sale for 35 million NKR, but it seems no longer to be for sale. However, that estate and her other estate, Lommedalen, has IOU's to the banks for altogether 25 million NKR.

- So translated to human languages = Märtha-Louise is in serious need of money if she is to maintain anything resembling her current lifestyle for just a few years more.

I put this here, because her decision to team up with Shaman Durek and go on tours with him may not necessarily be only because they love each other intensely and are soulmates...

(Marius Høiby is also mentioned, having no income and no fortune. But that is outside the topic of this particular thread.)

Hopefully she will get some money from the family estate. €60.000/year cannot give her the lifestyle she is currently leading.

Hopefully she will get some money from the family estate. €60.000/year cannot give her the lifestyle she is currently leading.
True, it's not possible for Märtha-Louise to go on spending like she does. There is the saying about cutting one's coat according to one's cloth/sich nach der Decke strecken/rätta mun efter matsäck. I think that very few would pity someone who can't get by on €60.000 a year. Maybe one of her angels could tip her off about the next Euro jackpot?

Last edited:
I hope she does not inherit much from her father. She can have 50 percent of his fortune, that's estimated about 50-60 million NOK. Historical jewellry I hope will become a foundation like the Bernadotte in Sweden and/or she can have the ugly wonder woman "parure".

I hope she does not inherit much from her father. She can have 50 percent of his fortune, that's estimated about 50-60 million NOK. Historical jewellry I hope will become a foundation like the Bernadotte in Sweden and/or she can have the ugly wonder woman "parure".

At the current spending rate (2 millions a year) 25-30 million NOK will last only 12½-15 years. :ermm:

€5-6 million for a king is actually not an awful lot, especially compared to other royal families. Is there a historic reason for this?

€5-6 million for a king is actually not an awful lot, especially compared to other royal families. Is there a historic reason for this?

His majesty King Harald's fortune is estimated to between 110-130 million NOK. That's 10,8 - 12,8 million Euros. This is the latest information from the court.

When King Olav died in 1991, his fortune was estimated to be about 100 million NOK (Not included estates, art, jewels etc, but funds and cash). They said that King Harald inherited a double digit of this estimate. His sister, Princess Astrid's fortune was about 40 million NOK in 2018 (from the Norwegian tax list), we do not know anything about the Lorentzen's, but they are billionaires living in Brazil. So I suppose that King Harald and his sisters probably inherited 100 million NOK in 1991, where they divided this equally. King Harald dit not have any fortune before he became King.

His fortune is today placed in different funds and stocks. Queen Maud is said to inherit ALOT of money from her father, but if it is true, most of this must have been vanished. There was recently a documentary about the lost fortune of Queen Maud. In the papers and in the TV news.

Last edited:
If the king had to share the 100 million kronen with his sisters and now has 100-120 million on his own, he had some very good investments. I would presume that Haakon and ML money is invested likewise.

If the king had to share the 100 million kronen with his sisters and now has 100-120 million on his own, he had some very good investments. I would presume that Haakon and ML money is invested likewise.

Coutts in London is the nominee of the King's funds. So they have probably done some good investments for him. So just to sum up: Princess Märtha Louise will probably inherit 50 percent of these funds etc. Where the money from King Edward to Queen Maud got it's way, some think most of it disappeared in the 1929 stock crash. If they had those money still, it would have been 1-2 billion.

"Shaman Durek Verret tells the celebrity magazine @people that he and Princess Märtha Louise have reigned together in Egypt in a previous life. "I have memories of us in Egypt. She was my queen and I was a pharaoh", he tells People."

https://people.com/royals/shaman-du...-louise-she-was-my-queen-and-i-was-a-pharaoh/

Princess Martha-Louise with Durek attend the Hope, the Eighth Prix Pictet awards event on Weds

https://www.instagram.com/p/B45neXPgsN2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B44-_TPgh5n/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, right.....

:previous: Achnaton and Nefertiti I bet... :flowers:

As Akhenaten's mummy has never been found, perhaps the dear shaman could fill in the gaps of what actually did happen to him. There are so many different theories that it would be nice to know the "truth" eh? :lol:

But seriously folks, not everyone that has lived past lives has lived a life of a king, queen, pharaoh or Attila the Hun. This statement that they "ruled" together in Egypt tells me its a figment of Durek's imagination working overtime. However, though, case studies into past lives has revealed that many souls do work in tandem throughout different lifetimes but in all different capacities. Husband/wives, siblings, parent/child, archenemies etc. Durek needs to do more research methinks. :D

The Shaman's book will be published in Norway.

Publisher publishes Durek Verrett book in Norwegian - changes several sections
Cappelen Damm stopped publishing the Norwegian edition of Durek Verret's book "Spirit Hacking" in October. Now the publisher Lille Måne publishes the book, with several changed sections and a new title.
- There is a huge interest in shamanism and spirituality in Norway. We have been told for many years about the importance of the power of thought, and Durek's book addresses that this can strike both ways. This is old news, says Jan Mesicek in Lille Måne to NRK.
When Cappelen Damm stopped the book in October, it had the title "Spirit Hacking". On the website of Lille Måne it has been renamed "The Shaman's Journey".
Lille Måne describes itself as a publisher who "publishes books for thinking and feeling people". Verretts book will be published on November 29, the publisher states on its website.
Forlag gir ut Durek Verrett-bok på norsk – NRK Kultur og underholdning
Translation

"Shaman Durek Verret tells the celebrity magazine @people that he and Princess Märtha Louise have reigned together in Egypt in a previous life. "I have memories of us in Egypt. She was my queen and I was a pharaoh", he tells People."

https://people.com/royals/shaman-du...-louise-she-was-my-queen-and-i-was-a-pharaoh/

Of course he was a pharaoh.

I have always found it strange that people who remember previous lives always tend to have lived lives where they are important.
No one seems to have been peasants or goat-herders.

So naturally Shaman Durak could not possibly have been Akheton, stone-rope-puller number five, earning his living at the building of a temple near the Nile.

I also find it remarkable that it just dawned on him now, that he had been a pharaoh. But perhaps his spirit-guides wanted to surprise him?

Uh-huh. So predictable, not to mention completely unimaginative. I suppose he's remembered all that, but managed to forget his and ML's names when they were reigning in Egypt? Of course, that would subject him to some fact checking, but as brazen as he is, I doubt that would trouble him much.

Uh-huh. So predictable, not to mention completely unimaginative. I suppose he's remembered all that, but managed to forget his and ML's names when they were reigning in Egypt? Of course, that would subject him to some fact checking, but as brazen as he is, I doubt that would trouble him much.

Nooo, no, no, you are mistaken. ?

I have been told (by voices) it's because the poor man can't keep track of all the many times in past lives he has been king/pharaoh/chief and tzar.

One of these days he's probably going to tell us, he can walk on water...

- So can I BTW. But that's because I know where the fishing stakes for the nets are placed... ;)

As Akhenaten's mummy has never been found, perhaps the dear shaman could fill in the gaps of what actually did happen to him. There are so many different theories that it would be nice to know the "truth" eh? :lol:

But seriously folks, not everyone that has lived past lives has lived a life of a king, queen, pharaoh or Attila the Hun. This statement that they "ruled" together in Egypt tells me its a figment of Durek's imagination working overtime. However, though, case studies into past lives has revealed that many souls do work in tandem throughout different lifetimes but in all different capacities. Husband/wives, siblings, parent/child, archenemies etc. Durek needs to do more research methinks. :D
The pharaohs very often got married to their sisters, so maybe they were siblings?:D

Yeps. Pharaonic marriages were the norm as it was the matriarchal line that determined the succession to the throne and the "right to rule" as pharaoh. In that case, Durek missed the boat as he could have claimed they started an entire dynasty all by themselves. :lol:

Just in case anyone is really interested in the claims of living many past lives, there is a very informative book that delves into the subject. It presents case studies of subjects under deep hypnosis and regression. The book is "Journey of Souls" and its author is Dr. Michael Newton, PhD. Its a book worth reading. Perhaps someone should send Durek a copy?

Anyways, as stated in a post earlier, there is a growing interest in Norway and all over the globe in delving into the workings of the spiritual realm but sadly, I do not think Mr. Verrett's book will gain any kind of reputation for presenting useful information.

Finally so this how the Shaman looks when not in his usual outfit.

The Princess looks absolutely stunning!!

Märtha Louise and the Shaman at Mamma Mia The Party in UK, on Shaman's birthday 17th November.

Märtha Louise at her Instagram
"It’s this wonderful soul’s Birthday today. Happy Birthday, darling. So happy we managed to surprise you with @mammamiapartyuk So wonderful to spend the day with you darling. May you be blessed with joy, abundance, love and peace of mind."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-oRUJA0cM/

The Shaman at his Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DMe5sgjyZ/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ha-reach-Meghan-Prince-Harry-documentary.html

"He [Shaman Durek] has now revealed he encouraged Märtha Louise to contact Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, after they confessed to struggling in the spotlight in their explosive documentary 'Harry and Meghan: An African Journey', which aired in October.

He told Tatler: 'I told my girlfriend to reach out to them, so we can all have a family pow-wow because they’re cousins.'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ha-reach-Meghan-Prince-Harry-documentary.html

"He [Shaman Durek] has now revealed he encouraged Märtha Louise to contact Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, after they confessed to struggling in the spotlight in their explosive documentary 'Harry and Meghan: An African Journey', which aired in October.

He told Tatler: 'I told my girlfriend to reach out to them, so we can all have a family pow-wow because they’re cousins.'"

And what were they going to talk about?
But I'm curious if they got in touch.

It is curious that Shaman Durek encouraged Martha Louise to contact the Dukes of Sussex.

Back
Top Bottom