Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he was not invited. If Durek had been invited, he would have gone.

Agreed! It's obvious he wasn't invited because he would have dropped everything to get to the event and made darn sure his photo was up front so the world could see.

Also, I have read nothing about a "big movie" or a "series for Netflix" in any of the trade papers (and I read them religiously), so I am 100% certain he is lying about that.

I wouldn’t have invited him as it would have been a big distraction on what’s meant to be a special day. A lesser event, yes. Get the first outing done with and then it’s not an issue anymore. Of course, if they do want to issue an invitation

Märtha Louise at her Instagram
When you meet someone you want to dance through life with and who swirls you around just for the fun of it, childlike and playful (even in the middle of a market at a polo field), you know you have hit home
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Ci8aMiZ4f/

Lack of consent won't affect her daughters' position in the line of succession though, as they were born of a previously consented marriage. At least that is how I interpret Art 36 of the constitution.

I hope you're right; they shouldn't penalize the children.

Märtha Louise at her Instagram
When you meet someone you want to dance through life with and who swirls you around just for the fun of it, childlike and playful (even in the middle of a market at a polo field), you know you have hit home
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Ci8aMiZ4f/

Shaman has commented this at Märtha Louise's Instagram:
One dance with you is a 1000 flutters of my heart my love. Your a beautiful goddess and my soul radiates when I'm near you. O how I love thee.

?
That Shaman dude is starting to warm on me.
It's such a terribly corny comment that it's almost stylish. :lol:

At least he's good for a chuckle.

He is certainly very poetic.

One dance with you is a 1000 flutters of my heart my love. Your a beautiful goddess and my soul radiates when I'm near you. O how I love thee.

I think this is utterly cringe-inducing. It's one thing to say something like that to your partner/love/spouse in private. That's lovely and meaningful and romantic. Putting it on Instagram reads as play-acting in a very look-at-me kind of way. Just ewww.

"YOUR" a beautiful goddess?:cool:

His native language is English,no?

Hopefully this is just one of those grammar slips people make online...:ermm:

I hope you're right; they shouldn't penalize the children.

I think it is a purely hypothetical question as, given the precedents, it is difficult to imagine consent not being granted if it is requested.

A pertinent post from Royal Norway:

Well, as Jens Stoltenberg said in his autobiography:
''Kongen og jeg var skjønt enige om at kronprinsen kom til å gifte seg med den han var glad i, og hvis noen prøvde å nekte ham det, enten det var kongen eller regjeringen, så måtte vi regne med at landet ikke lenger hadde en kronprins.''
(''The King and I agreed that the Crown Prince was getting married to the one he loved, and if anyone tried to deny him that, whether it was the King or the government, then we had to assume that the country no longer had a Crown Prince.'')

PLM's Instagram account (@iam_marthalouise) was not working earlier today.

On CP Mette-Marit’s latest Instagram post, he commented “Love this of both of you. Miss you. Hugs from London.”

Still not working. Am I the only one secretly hoping that PML came to her senses and broke with the Sham(an)?!

Shaman's sessions

I'm just wondering if the Shaman conducts some of his classes without charging a fee for those of us who are not wealthy but still want the benefit of his wise guidance and counsel??? No?? He doesn't?? I am shocked! I expected more from the "global ambassador for love", as he refers to himself. ?

Every time Märtha Louise or Shaman Durek share photos of each other on Instagram, their comments field is filled quickly with questioning comments about their relationship. However, both Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek quickly remove these to avoid the negativity.
Someone who, on the other hand, does not seem to be as diligent in clearing his comment field is Crown Princess Mette-Marit. Shaman Durek has commented on affectionate greetings to his sister-in-law several times, and he is met not only by silence from Mette-Marit, but also by a protest from the crown princess's followers.
One month ago, Durek commented "Miss you, love you" to a photo of Mette-Marit. Mette-Marit did not answer or click the Like button.
Recently, Mette-Marit posted a picture of her and Crown Prince Haakon and Shaman Durek commented, “Love you both. Miss you. Hug from London”. Instead of getting any response from Mette-Marit, the followers were once again quick to question him. "Who are you?" Asks a follower, who after a while gets Shaman Durek to give tips on his book. Another follower then writes “Advertising your book on Crown Princess's Instagram is so wrong. You should not include the royal family in your controversial company". "Shaman Durek replies surprised "Huh? I didn't advertise anything. What are you talking about? Explain your accusations please."
This time too, Mette-Marit has chosen not to respond to Shaman Durek's love greeting, or remove the comments that question him. Mette-Marit follows Durek on Instagram, but has never commented or liked his photos.
Shaman Durek hyllar kronprinsessan – får kalla handen tillbaka _ Svensk Dam

Durek is either a very loving, generous and open spirit....or a con artist with acting talent to spare.

No idea at this point.:sad:

Durek is either a very loving, generous and open spirit....or a con artist with acting talent to spare.

No idea at this point.:sad:

I'm inclined to think that someone who was genuinely loving wouldn't share his personal feelings about his partner, who has a public spotlight to watch, all over social media... on a private account that only the family follow, sure, but not on a public platform. I don't want to judge but I have my doubts about ML's Shaman.

I am probably an old cynic, but it is my opinion that you don't say something as intimate, loving and sincere as "I love you" (or something to that effect) to someone your spouse in public (except of course a weddings and anniversaries) unless it's because you want everybody else to see how loving and sincere you are...

Another things IMO: "Love you" are big, very big words! You don't throw them around casually. Nor to your girlfriend's sister-in-law

Last edited:
I am probably an old cynic, but it is my opinion that you don't say something as intimate, loving and sincere as "I love you" (or something to that effect) to someone your spouse in public (except of course a weddings and anniversaries) unless it's because you want everybody else to see how loving and sincere you are...

Another things IMO: "Love you" are big, very big words! You don't throw them around casually. Nor to your girlfriend's sister-in-law

Whilst I agree, I don't think it's "professional" of Shaman Durek to say such details about their personal relationship on such a public platform, given ML's royal connections. I don't know how it works in Norway but here in the UK, if private information is posted without consent of officials or HM, the post in question get deleted by the palace media staff - IIRC, Princess Beatrice posted a photo of her father for his birthday that was taken in a private part of the Buckingham Palace grounds, and it was later deleted from her Instagram. Having said that; the NRF seem to be more open than the British RF are, so I guess Kongehuset doesn't mind these sorts of comments.

:previous:
Interesting.

I don't know the Norwegian legislation. However, I doubt the good shaman is privy to much information about the NRF. No more than what ML happens to tell him I imagine.

Every time Märtha Louise or Shaman Durek share photos of each other on Instagram, their comments field is filled quickly with questioning comments about their relationship. However, both Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek quickly remove these to avoid the negativity.
Someone who, on the other hand, does not seem to be as diligent in clearing his comment field is Crown Princess Mette-Marit. Shaman Durek has commented on affectionate greetings to his sister-in-law several times, and he is met not only by silence from Mette-Marit, but also by a protest from the crown princess's followers.
One month ago, Durek commented "Miss you, love you" to a photo of Mette-Marit. Mette-Marit did not answer or click the Like button.
Recently, Mette-Marit posted a picture of her and Crown Prince Haakon and Shaman Durek commented, “Love you both. Miss you. Hug from London”. Instead of getting any response from Mette-Marit, the followers were once again quick to question him. "Who are you?" Asks a follower, who after a while gets Shaman Durek to give tips on his book. Another follower then writes “Advertising your book on Crown Princess's Instagram is so wrong. You should not include the royal family in your controversial company". "Shaman Durek replies surprised "Huh? I didn't advertise anything. What are you talking about? Explain your accusations please."
This time too, Mette-Marit has chosen not to respond to Shaman Durek's love greeting, or remove the comments that question him. Mette-Marit follows Durek on Instagram, but has never commented or liked his photos.
Shaman Durek hyllar kronprinsessan – får kalla handen tillbaka _ Svensk Dam

Is Durek desperate for their approval, love, and attention?

I think he is a great manipulator, getting people to assume things that are not there in reality. His comments give the impression of a close relationship with MM and that's good enough to make people think that this is for real (maybe it is but maybe it isn't).

I think he is a great manipulator, getting people to assume things that are not there in reality. His comments give the impression of a close relationship with MM and that's good enough to make people think that this is for real (maybe it is but maybe it isn't).

Indeed.

There would be nothing better for him, if Mette-Marit or another member of the NRF responded to his public posts. - Look, I count royals among my (close) friends. See! - And implicitly as his clients or followers too...
If he is so close to Mette-Marit couldn't he simply text her? Or send a private e-mail?

I'm frankly surprised his ancestors and spirit-guides haven't counseled him in regards to the proper etiquette in regards to royalty? I mean, surely there is a royal or two in the spirit-world they can ask?

Yeah, when I first did read this commentary of the Shaman, I really was thinking: Hey, has he a good relationship with Mette Marit? Who would have thought this?

But then my longterm memory kicked in! Right, the Shaman... :ermm:

Yeah, when I first did read this commentary of the Shaman, I really was thinking: Hey, has he a good relationship with Mette Marit? Who would have thought this?

But then my longterm memory kicked in! Right, the Shaman... :ermm:

To me, its comparable to name dropping. Just like once upon a time I actually met Gordie Howe in person after hockey games quite a few times. It was memorable for me and he was a great guy but would he remember me? Nope. I was just another face in the crowd asking for his autograph on my game program. :D

There are different levels to "knowing" someone and this shaman seems to like to promote even the most base of relationships to the fullest extent. :whistling:

To me, its comparable to name dropping. Just like once upon a time I actually met Gordie Howe in person after hockey games quite a few times. It was memorable for me and he was a great guy but would he remember me? Nope. I was just another face in the crowd asking for his autograph on my game program. :D

There are different levels to "knowing" someone and this shaman seems to like to promote even the most base of relationships to the fullest extent. :whistling:

Yes, quite sneaky, the Shaman! Like if you would be saying, you knew Mr. Howe... - and by this make the folks believe, you could have arranged a meeting or something.

But I am still unsure, if Märtha Luise is the victim here - or if she enjoys putting people under some stress... the conmen and the audiance alike.

Back
Top Bottom