Maud Angelica, Leah Isadora and Emma Tallulah: discussion Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
Welcome to the 2nd part of the discussion thread about Maud Angelica, Leah Isadora and their new sister Emma Tallulah; daughters of Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn.

The old thread can be found here.

Thanks for posting, that is probably one of the best pictures I have seen of the family, they all look very nice. Maud is growing so fast, she is missing her two front teeth, how cute!! Leah is very pretty.

The girls are cute. Maud and Leah are so different but they have something similar but I don't know what.

Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora have the same eyes, don't they?

Similar but not th same, I think.

To me the sisters look different like chalk and cheese. ;)
Somehow I don't think they resemble each other at all.
Maud has the face structure of her dad and pale skin.
Leah's skin seems to be darker and she looks like a copy of her mum.
Well, both girls have their mother's chin.
I wonder how lille Emma will look like when she gets older.

Last edited:
They are such a beautiful family. I agree with you, Her_Majesty. The older girls look completely different from each other. Maybe Emma will look like a combination of her sisters.

Aww Leah is getting more and more cute, she looks beautiful

thank you for posting! The kids are so cute. Leah is getting prettier :flowers: and Maud looks so cute without het 2 front teeth :D

a very nice family photo, the 2 girls look like their mother princess martha-louise,but they don't look alike, little emma is still a baby, but from her look to her mother, i think she wants to look like mama:)and poor papa, he's not going to get anything;).

I have one question. I just read following article on the German Boulevard magazine Gala.

Gala.de - Ticker

It says that the Norwegian people don't want a queen called Emma Tallulah. Do the norwegian people really hate this name or is the article complete untrue?

It says that the Norwegian people don't want a queen called Emma Tallulah. Do the norwegian people really hate this name or is the article complete untrue?
It's not the Norwegian people, but Finn-Erik Vinje. He made this statement in Se&Hør, I think.
As far as I know Ari had trouble with this gossip magazine earlier.
I don't understand this guy's problem.. seriously; what are the odds that Emma will ever become Norwegian Queen?

Is there a photoshoot planned to see the three little cuties together again?

Is there a photoshoot planned to see the three little cuties together again?
I cannot imagine.
ML and Ari don't like their kids being photographed.
They also didn't want to be part of the "Silver Wedding" photoshoot in Croatia last year, because they don't want any pictures to be taken.

I cannot imagine.
ML and Ari don't like their kids being photographed.
They also didn't want to be part of the "Silver Wedding" photoshoot in Croatia last year, because they don't want any pictures to be taken.

Unless I'm missing something, according to this thread Märtha Louse, Ari and the girls were not even in Croatia last summer (2008). Harold and Sonja only took Haakon and MM and their kids on a two-week cruise aboard the Norge.

Unless I'm missing something, according to this thread Märtha Louse, Ari and the girls were not even in Croatia last summer (2008). Harold and Sonja only took Haakon and MM and their kids on a two-week cruise aboard the Norge.
No, the Behn family was in Croatia, too.
They first joined the Royal Couple. The Crown Princely couple arrived 2 days later.
During the day of the photoshoot Family Behn stayed on board of the "Norge", as well as the 2 youngest of the Cp Fam.

Scroll down for recent pics of the Behn girls: I couldn't find a picture thread for the Behn girls so I'm placing it here. Sorry to the mods if I blundered.

littleroyals

Yesterday had Prince Sverre Magnus his first schoolday. Does Leah Isadora also attend a school yet?

:previous:
What a beautiful picture! It looks more like a painting than a photograph.
Lovely and happy family and the girls are beyond adorable. And the dogs aren't bad either. :)

Back
Top Bottom