Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora: discussion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
capricorninin said:
Poor Maud, being hounded by so many photographers. But then she is a beautiful child.

Sorry, but I don't belive that she's being "hounded" very often. Because I can't find the pictures anywhere. Paparazzi-shots of her is quite rare actually.

I didn't mean hounded often just that in this picture it looks like she is overcome by so much attention. It cannot be easy for any child.

Is it traditional for little girls to have short hair? This may sound stupid but Ingrid, Maud and Leah all have really short hair

crm2317 said:
Is it traditional for little girls to have short hair? This may sound stupid but Ingrid, Maud and Leah all have really short hair

As you can see at old pictures of Royal Family of Norway they don't have too much hair in their early years of life. Martha-Louise and Haakon had the same kind of hair. So I believe that to make their hair stronger mums keep cutting their hair more often. That's, probably, why they use short hair.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

mtbcm said:
As you can see at old pictures of Royal Family of Norway they don't have too much hair in their early years of life. Martha-Louise and Haakon had the same kind of hair. So I believe that to make their hair stronger mums keep cutting their hair more often. That's, probably, why they use short hair.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Thanks mtbcm i was only wonderin

How old is she today?

it is not often we get to see photos of he littles girls, is there a deal with the press, that photos can be taken at photo calls and then they have to leave the little girls alone. how often has there been photo calls with märtha louises family

So cute, Leah Isadora has on a pair of Crocs! I guess those are becomming popular around the world now. Was the other lady that was with them a nanny or a friend?

July 22, 2007 - Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora with their mother, Princess Märtha Louise, in Hakkebakke woods on Hankø as part of the Hankø Festival.

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Here are more pictures of this event:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Maud Angelica - run away child ;)

Polfoto

Märtha's kids are really adorable!
It's funny to see how different they look. I still wonder where lille Leah got her blond hair from. She looks so much like her mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom