Christening of Emma Tallulah Behn , January 20th 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emma looks like a little doll...:wub:
Princess Alexia looks very nice and elegant!!
I'm not so sure about the huge flower at MM's hair/head... altough she looks elegant in the light colour outfit:)

I think Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked lovely and her headpiece is admittedly quite different but I liked it. Was Marius there someone mentioned him earlier but he is in none of the pictures?

Ingrid Alexandra was on the christening too. Mette-Marit paid her and Marius a lot of attention when was separated from the children :wub:

Emma Tallulah is a cute child.

I think Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked lovely and her headpiece is admittedly quite different but I liked it. Was Marius there someone mentioned him earlier but he is in none of the pictures?

I see him on the video. He was sitting with Haakon, Ingrid Alexandra and Princess Astrid.

I see him on the video. He was sitting with Haakon, Ingrid Alexandra and Princess Astrid.

Thanks very much for the information:flowers:
When I try the video this message appears: "For å se video i NRK Nett-TV må du har en båndbredde på minst 375 kbit/s.
Gå til innstillinger, hvis du vil prøve å endre målt hastighet manuelt."

Perhaps a bit off topic, but is it just me - or does the Queen´s necklace looks like the one she gave to Ingrid Alexandra at her christening? Just need somebody else´s opinion. :)

I dont like the hat of Märtha Louise.
It's recycled. She first wore it for the church service for her father's 70th Birthday.

That scene was so cute:
http://i41.tinypic.com/9u0mkw.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2uomhyu.jpg
anp

Emma was crying when her grandma held her. When the Reverend took her and showed her to the people Emma looked a little confused and stopped crying. She looked like "What's going on now???"
When he gave Emma back to her parents' arms she directly started to cry again.
You can see it here at around 39:20. :D

Last edited:
The baby is so cute. In some of the pictures she looks like she is posing! So cute.

OMG! Martha Louise and her family look awful. They look like its halloween. Couldn't they at least brush the girls' hair and dress them in matching outfits?! I'm really surprised at Martha Louise.

Thank´s all for pics.

Emma is cute baby. I don´t like Martha´s outfit but Mette-Marit looks very well today.

and dress them in matching outfits?!
Why? I hate when parents do that. :whistling: ;)
Btw, to me the little girls' hair doesn't look unbrushed or something...
(btw, in this picture Maud looks so much like her mother)..

Btw...
I just noticed that Leah wore a different dress during the ceremony then she did during the official photoshoot.

Salma said:
but Mette-Marit looks very well today
... she should have worn lighter stockings instead of the black ones.:ermm:
But apart from that I think she looked fine.
Somehow I didn't care for the outfits today(Märtha looked blahh, Mette should have dropped the dark stockings.. Imo the Queen was the most elegant today ;))..
Emma was completely in the focus of attention - little star of the day. :D

Last edited:
OMG! Martha Louise and her family look awful. They look like its halloween. Couldn't they at least brush the girls' hair and dress them in matching outfits?! I'm really surprised at Martha Louise.

If you look at some of the pictures their hair looks combed. My daughters have very thin hair that looks similar and you comb it and 10 sec later it is knotted. As per matching outfits, why, they are 2 separate, different little girls. I have never understood that. The designs of the dresses are similar.

As per Martha’s outfit, it is different, but I think calling it a Halloween costume is a little harsh. I give her credit for being her own person, but she holds herself well, with great confidence.

I didn't particularly like what Princess Marthe Louise was wearing but I respect that she has an individual style.
I think the girl's outfits were fine.

Just out of curiosity when I was watching the video I thought that during the arrival of the royal family the King and Queen arrived followed by the Crown Prince couple and Marius but I didnt see Ingrid Alexandra with them. She was definately in the church, was she already in her seat?

Back
Top Bottom